- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this one took a little while, been busy with life.

 

-----

 

 

 

She couldn’t have made me wait for very long, maybe an hour or two at most. But after the last few days…Yeah, I was really looking forward to some time with Kari. Of course getting all excited made it feel like it took forever. If memory serves she showed up at maybe three or four in the afternoon. Even though she had a spare key to the house she still daintily knocked on the door. As if I was just going to walk on over and open it like no big deal.

 

No, that wasn’t even an option anymore. After a minute or so she realized no one was going to open the door so she quietly walked in.

 

And my jaw dropped.

 

Not because she was a giant…Well yeah, that was definitely part of it. But more so because of how she looked. It was no secret to any of my friends, least of all Kari that I was a guy with fairly simple tastes. Give me a brunette with a ponytail, open-toed heels, and a dark outfit and I am raring to go. And of course, being a considerate girlfriend, Kari was wearing just that. Ponytail, heeled-sandals, black tights and a gray blouse that wrapped around her arms so that her shoulders were exposed. It was a look tailor-made for me. It was only natural I ogled her for a moment…or several.

 

Not that Kari could tell. She didn’t know where I was so she carefully examined everywhere around her before so much as taking a single step. Then she’d repeat this for the next step. From the safety of a table this was actually pretty funny to watch, almost like looking at a very overly-cautious burglar.

 

I went ahead and called to save time. “Hey Kari, glad you could make it.”

 

She answered her phone almost immediately. “Hey, where are you?”

 

“Nowhere you’ll step, you can walk without tiptoeing everywhere.”

 

Her eyes looked away for a second, mildly embarrassed. “You could’ve told me where you are before I walked in.”

 

“And miss that show? As if. I’m on the table next to the couch.”

 

Immediately Kari’s eyes darted towards the couch as if I’d suddenly be visible to her. “I can’t see you.”

 

“Gonna have to get closer than that.”

 

Quickly she walked up and peered at the table, scanning right over me once or twice before finally noticing me. “Wow. I thought everyone was exaggerating but you really are…small.”

 

“If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that the last few days.” I sighed, “Go ahead and sit down, I’m not going anywhere.”

 

She sat down on the couch near me. “So…how are you?” She asked, clearly unsure of where to go from here.

 

“Small.” I shrugged, “And bored. You up for a movie or something? I’m sure Netflix has just the thing.” I glanced up to see Kari staring right at me. “Uh…Kari?”

 

“Oh! Sorry, I just can’t over how small you are.”

 

“I may be small but at least I’m still big where it counts!”

 

“Not anymore you’re not.” She laughed.

 

“Hey! I’ll show you!”

 

“Oh will you now?” Her eyes narrowed playfully. For a second it felt like we both imagined trying it out. Wish I could say it wasn’t enticing. “Maybe some other time.”

 

“And not in my living room.”

 

Kari suddenly jumped and looked around, obviously forgetting where we were. “Oh yeah…” She looked so cute embarrassed.

 

I chuckled, relieved by how normal Kari was acting. “Moving on…Movie sound good?”

 

“Yeah.” She nodded. “What do you wanna watch?”

 

“It doesn’t matter.” I shrugged, “Maybe the latest Hobbit movie? That just got on here I think.”

 

“Works for me…Um…Robby?”

 

Suddenly Kari’s voice seemed different, “Yeah? What’s up?”

 

“Do you mind if I…pick you up?” Her brown eyes stared at me with this eerie fascination, like I was the first shrunken person she’d ever laid eyes on. Granted, I was probably the smallest.

 

“Um…Sure?” I didn’t quite get the fascination though, “Just lower your finger near me and I’ll hop on.”

 

“Okay.” She nodded, lowering her finger. After climbing up I was quickly brought up right in front of her eyes. “Wow…” She mumbled for the second or third time now.

 

It was hard for me not to do the same thing. After all, I was staring right into the eyes of a gigantic, gorgeous young-woman who was literally all mine. Possibilities of just what we could do began to pop into my head. It began to sink in that this titaness in front of me was a girl. Almost unconsciously I leaned over her finger nail and stared down. Far away, probably a couple miles below, was hands down the biggest cleavage I’d ever seen in my life. They were just…I could probably make the rest of this story just describing them and say fuck plot…Man, that’s actually really tempting.

 

Anyway, you get the point. Really awesome boobs.

 

“Excuse me. What are you staring at?”

 

I jumped. In my mild perversion I forgot the two gigantic, larger than me, extremely obvious and impossible to miss eyes that looked more than a little amused. “Um, sorry I just couldn’t help myself. They looked so nice and-“

 

She closed her phone, making anything else I said utterly pointless. “Poor thing, they’ve gotta be so far away to little ol you.” Lustfully Kari guided my eyes with a finger to her chest. “So close, but so far. I bet you want to be even closer to them.”

 

I should probably mention something I may have neglected to note about Kari. She’s a hopeless pervert, the type of girl very quick to get aroused and even quicker to start teasing me. By this point I was already totally under her spell. I stared blankly wherever she guided her finger. Her lips leaned close to her finger and breathed out their heated words in a deafening whisper. “Well so do I.”

 

Then came something men could only dream of. I was lowered until I was staring directly at a field of breast just off Kari’s finger. She didn’t need to encourage me to jump off, I did so just fine on my own. First thing I noticed was how soft the ground was. When I landed I immediately lost my balance and fell over, landing flat on my back and staring at my girlfriend’s sky-filling face.

 

“Aw, are you okay?”

 

I struggled onto all fours and gave her a nod.

 

“Oh, I can’t hear you now can I? It’s okay; I downloaded this on the way.” Quickly she began tinkering on her phone. A casual glance showed that she was now loading the app people used to communicate with me. But where was she going to put it? I wondered.  

 

While I wondered she, as if it was totally natural, slid her phone into her cleavage, just deep enough so that the receiver was next to her breasts. “How’s that?”

 

I stared at it, a solid thirty feet away, and yelled “Perfect.” Immediately the machine picked up my voice and played it back, muffled by Kari’s breasts in the way.

 

She stared down at me with a soft smirk on her face. “Good.” Her eyes narrowed playfully, “So what do you think?”

 

“I love it.” I  answered. I mean, this was my girlfriend’s boob I was on. There were literally only one or two places I could enjoy more than this, and frankly I found myself wondering if I’d pay either of those a visit before the day was over. If not this was more than enough to make a man happy for a lifetime. I didn’t even know what to do. There were so many chances here, what should I do?

 

Of course as I struggled with this incredibly important decision Kari herself seemed to enjoy just watching me atop her chest. I couldn’t tell you with certainty but she probably really liked the fact I was small like this. In almost every way it was a horrible thing. But to her, the type of girl who probably felt self-conscious about her smaller body, this was probably the sort of confidence boosting, arousal-inducing things imaginable.

 

Neither of us really knew where to go from there though. What was the protocol for breastplay when you were a micro-sized person? Heck, what would you do as the girl? I can’t imagine it’d be comfortable staring down at your chest for an extended period of time.

 

“What’s it like?” She ultimately wound up asking me.

 

“Big.” Came my obvious answer. “Really big. Like, bigger than I could ever imagine.”

 

“…And?” She sounded unimpressed.

 

“It’s just…amazing. I mean, to you this probably looks like a few inches but to me this is an entire field. Maybe even a block of nothing but you. The ground’s so soft that I can barely find my balance, but there’s enough support so I don’t just fall every time. I can feel your heartbeats under my feet. Everything moves in tune with your breathing. It honestly doesn’t even feel like I’m standing on you. It feels more like I’m on some kind of weird landscape.”

 

Kari hung on to my every word, eyes growing notably more aroused the more I kept talking. “Mmmm…” She made a frustrated grunt. “You really suck you know that?”

 

“What did I do?” I laughed.

 

She replied very bluntly, “You always get me worked up.”

 

“And that means I suck?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Alright.” I shrugged. “Well since you feel like that, wanna get back to trying to pick a movie?”

 

For a moment she just blinked at me. “Goddammit.” She sighed. “You always do that.”

 

“You just complained about me getting you all excited. This is what you get for complaining.” I grinned. Teasing Kari in a way was even more enjoyable than sitting atop her breast.

 

“Man I am so tempted to just…Ugh.” She turned her head, “I wanna watch a scary movie.” She immediately ordered in a childish voice.

 

“Sure.” Not like I could argue otherwise anyway.

 

Thus we ended up watching a movie. I had her put my phone on the table since the thing would not fit in my pocket.  After that I Didn’t even need to move. Thanks to Netflix we wound up watching the latest Friday the 13th, apparently a remake. For the most part it was a standard couple watching a movie kind of deal, minus the part where I was sitting on her chest of course. We’d watch, poke fun at the cheesy acting, and every time things would get tense Kari would notably tense up herself and get totally sucked in. Plus every time she jumped I got a nice little bouncy ride for a minute. All this was nothing new for me, except maybe that last part.

 

Actually, it was nice to see that even as a shrunken guy some things still remained exactly the same. Most people would’ve broken up with me outright just from the shrinking alone but Kari showed up all dressed-up for me and acted like she always did. For that I could never thank her enough. So I decided to repay her a bit in my own unique way.

 

You see, like many horror movies we soon found ourselves watching a sex scene. When that started I checked to see if Kari was really into the movie. By this point she was fully engrossed so she didn’t notice when I started to move a little further down. I treaded very slowly and carefully since the slightest fidget from Kari would be real bad news. In hindsight this was actually an incredibly bad idea come to think of it. Ah well, I’ll blame it on youth.

 

After a few minutes I climbed far enough down that I hit the edge of Kari’s top. Then I kept going under. I climbed my way down for a moment before climbing into her bra. Before I knew it my goal was in sight: Kari’s nipple. (Actually it was really dark and I could barely see it but that doesn’t matter much).

 

Upon arriving at this fabled spot I immediately noticed something criminally wrong. Despite watching a sex scene this nipple was not erect in the slightest. Thankfully I, being the noble guy I am, saw fit to rectify this travesty. I definitely in no way got excited by the sight of a giant nipple and acted like an idiot. What kind of guy do you take me for?

 

I approached it gingerly at first, hard not to when the thing is barely shorter than you are. As a small test I started with a couple pokes where my finger sank in effortlessly. Then pokes turned into my hands essentially massaging it. At first this didn’t seem to do anything. I couldn’t even tell if Kari could feel anything.

 

I was about ready to give up when I heard it: a small moan.

 

That simple sound of pleasure was enough to make me give it my all. Next thing I knew that squishy pillow I could poke seemed to get harder. There was still a soft feeling to it, but my hands were quickly stopped by a hard wall inside. That wall only got tougher and I kept going. I was starting to get into it too. By this point I experimented with a couple kisses and licks and then kind of ended up biting a bit. I can admit I was just doing what felt right by this point.

 

The moans started to come more and more, sounding increasingly frustrated each time. Those sounds were music to my ears. To me they were the satisfying sounds of proof that I could still get a girl going at my size. It was a very personal victory.

 

By this point Kari’s nipple was twice my height and about three times as wide, fully erect. It was also around this point that she finally caught on.

 

“Rob you ass.” She insulted me in a heated voice. I didn’t bother responding since I was too far from the phone to anyway.

 

Until this point I’d been just teasing Kari, having more than a little pervy fun while doing so. But I never expected what came next.

 

Kari got up and walked.

 

At the time I had no idea. All I was aware of was literally everything around me shook in tune with every step the girl made. I clung desperately to the nipple I was so eagerly playing with moments ago for dear life. Falling here would probably get me killed. But Kari didn’t consider that. Course how could she? Her mind was otherwise occupied courtesy of yours truly. There was no one to blame but me for this hectic situation.

 

Naturally I survived until Kari laid somewhere again. Then, again to my surprise, I felt a lot of motion  from her arms and then there was light. I couldn’t tell just from her arms moving and all the weird seismic sounds a giantess like her made, but when light flooded in I understood immediately that my girlfriend was now topless…And in another room. My room to be exact.

 

“You are such an ass.” Kari repeated again, glaring at me by her nipple.

 

Realizing I may have fucked up a tad, I stepped away into the open and began to apologize. At first my words didn’t reach her but Kari quickly realized I was talking and placed her phone near me again.

 

“I’m so sorry Kari. I kinda got carried away…”

 

She didn’t respond. She only kept looking at me. Her giant eyes immediately made me avert my gaze. I focused on anything else to avoid staring at those two massive pupils. I looked around my room and noted the door was shut. We were on my bed. On the floor was the clothing Kari removed so that she could see me.

 

“Hey.” I tried to break the silence. I tensed up and looked back at my giant girlfriend nervously.

 

“I didn’t say you could stop.” Her hand brushed her phone off to the side.

 

That was when I noticed that she didn’t look angry. She looked...horny.