- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Update. Read. Review. Critique. Enjoy. I doubt I need to say more ^^

 

-----

 

 

Have you ever been chased by a giant hand? Something literally hundreds of times your size coming solely after you, dozens of times faster than you at its lazy pace and quick as lightning whenever it got serious. Has the strength to probably crush a city in one finger. Completely blots out the sky in its shadow, goes on for what seems like miles in every direction…Any of this sound familiar?

 

No? That’s understandable I suppose. Well, it’s stressful. Like, really stressful.

 

I knew full well that Jaz was only toying with me and would never actually hurt me but each time a finger came down it came way too close for comfort. Close to the point that if I actually stopped running I’d probably get crushed on accident. So while it was all fun and games there was a definite bit of worry that if I slowed down I wouldn’t be around to regret it.

 

This wasn’t helped by how relentless Jaz was. She gave me no time to breath, constantly keeping a finger over my head at all times. It would only stop when she lowered it and even then it was almost immediately back in the air to loom over me once again.

 

“Run run little one, big Ol’ Jazzie is gonna get ya!” She teased as her pointer finger grazed my back. “You telling me that’s as fast as you can run? Come on. I’m not even trying.” Her thumb lowered right in front of me, blocking my path. I adjusted to try and go around it but it slid to the side and knocked me over. I fell flat on my back and saw Jaz’s thumb back in the air directly overhead.

 

“And squish!”

 

Quicker than I ever thought possible, I scrambled to my feet and managed to somehow get out of the way in time. I didn’t need to look to know another finger was already right above me.

 

“Don’t forget I have another hand~” I heard laughter as Jaz’s entire hand suddenly walled off everything ahead. I skidded to a stop and tried to turn around but her other hand did the same with everything behind me.

 

“I got you now bug boy!”

 

You ever see one of those adventure movies where a guy runs down a hallway that slowly closes in on itself and he barely gets out in time to avoid getting crushed? This was kinda like that. With each hand walling off my sides Jaz slowly began to bring them closer together, laughing her ass off at the sight of me running my little heart out trying to avoid getting squished between her palms. She pretty obviously slowed down enough that I could get out but it was cutting it close. I distinctly remember having to leap that last few feet and hearing the thud of gigantic fingers slamming into each other behind me.

 

After all that I had to lay on the ground to catch my breath.

 

Of course my friend/tormentor was having none of that. With my eyes focused on the ground I noticed a shadow on the ground and instinctively looked to see two of Jaz’s fingers standing on the ground in front of me.

 

“What have we here? A little bug?”

 

Before I could move Jaz’s fingers began to walk around me. “I don’t think I’ve ever met a bug as small as you before. Are you new around here?”

 

“What are you doing?” I asked between wheezes.

 

“Roleplaying.” She explained. Her fingers walked a full circle around before stopping just in front of me again. “Do you know who I am?”

 

I sighed, “I get the feeling I’m about to find out.”

 

“I’m Elizabeth, Queen of these lands.”

 

I could feel another sigh coming on. “…Really? We’re doing this?”

 

Jaz ignored me and stayed in character. “And you’re trespassing in my Kingdom. Are you aware of what I do to bugs?” Her index finger…No I guess in this context it’d be Elizabeth’s leg or something, raised over me, “I crush them under my feet.”

 

“Somehow I’m not surprised.”

 

“Though I’ll be nice and give you a five second head start~”

 

“Gee, how nice.”

 

Thus began another chasing session, this time with Jaz’s index and middle fingers running to hunt me down. To her credit though, it really did feel like I being chased by something with legs. Though the illusion was ruined anytime I looked behind me.

 

“Is that as fast as you can run? I’m barely even trying!”

 

“I don’t wanna hear it Jaz!” I screamed.

 

“Who is Jaz? I am Elizabeth, your Queen.” She giggled, stomping her middle finger to my right. “At least know the name of the woman who’s going to crush you. Or are you too stupid to even learn that much?”

 

“Oh trust me. I know.” I shot her an annoyed look. One day I’d get her back for this.

 

Unfortunately for me that meant there was a split second where I didn’t see where I was going. So I missed Jaz’s fin-…Elizabeth’s foot stomping right in front of me. Meaning I ran into it full force and fell flat on my back as a result.

 

Both “feet” stomped on either side of me. “Looks like I win.”

 

 “And all it took was being a thousand times my size. Congratulations.”

 

“Regardless, this is the end.” She raised her right foot…Or was it left? She raised her index finger over me and hovered it just above my body. She was just playing but I felt a trickle of sweat down the side of my face and all my hairs stand on edge.

 

“Unless…you do something.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Kiss my foot. If you kiss my foot I’ll let you go.

 

“Wow, you’re really gonna push this aren’t you?” I rolled my eyes and decided to play along. “Sure.” I leaned forward and kissed Elizabeth’s foot, that is to say, the edge of Jaz’s finger.

 

Jaz grinned. “That’s a good bug. Know your place beneath me. From this day forth you’ll be my little servant. Every day you’ll entertain me and service my feet for the rest of your miserable days until I finally tire of you and end your pitiful life.”

 

The finger pulled away from me, “Ahh…I love a happy ending. Don’t you?”

 

“Is that what that was?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“Of course.” Jaz nodded. “The little bug got to be the pretty princess’ pet for the rest of his life and she lived happily ever after.”

 

“Really? Well as “the bug” I think that ending really sucks.”

 

She shrugged, “That’s okay. It doesn’t matter what bugs think.”

 

I ignored her. “Hope you had your fun.”

 

“A little. It’s fun trying to squish you.”

 

“Let’s not make a habit out of it. After all that I’m beat.”

 

“It’s almost time for bed.” She agreed, “We should probably eat first though. Whatcha want?”

 

Surprisingly I wasn’t hungry. Now that all the adrenaline was wearing off eating felt too tedious. I just wanted to sleep. “I think I’m good. Had a big breakfast.”

 

She frowned. “At least eat a crumb.”

 

I didn’t feel like arguing. “Sure.”

 

“Good. Lemme get changed and I’ll go whip up something.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Five seconds passed.

 

...Wait…

 

Changed?!

 

It felt like my jaw hit the ground. My face shot up and watched Jaz as she stood up and began to undress right in front of me. In the back of my head I knew I should look away but against my better judgment I stared as Jaz slowly began to slide her jeans off, revealing two admittedly short, but smooth legs leading up to a uh…pleasant rear.

 

“So she wears purple…”

 

I spent ten solid seconds just staring at her ass before I realized her hands went towards her shirt. I couldn’t fight it. My eyes followed as the shirt started coming off, revealing more and more of my friend’s slender back before finally just coming off entirely.

 

Right now Jaz was in front of me in nothing but her underwear.

 

I honestly did not know what to do. I mean, obviously I should’ve looked away but once a guy happens to catch something that gets his attention he doesn’t exactly stop looking if you get my drift. That was me at that moment. Jaz was just far enough away I could clearly see her full form, from the base of her feet to the top of her head, in all of its female glory. Two feet I was now well acquainted with, two smooth legs the size of a dozen skyscrapers, wide hips and a rather stereotypical ass, slender stomach and back, rather huge…assets, and of course a pretty face with black hair tied into a ponytail.

 

It’s a shame to admit but at that moment, for a split second, I totally forgot about Kari. All I was aware of was this…for lack of a better word Goddess in front of me. Everything about her seemed just…incredible. Not only her size in relation to me, just how she looked period. Was I really friends with this girl? I mean, I’m an alright-looking guy and all but how?

 

“Like what you see?” Jaz turned back to me and rested a hand on her hip. “This is your reward for playing along with me. Don’t get used to it.”

 

“Uh…thank you…” I muttered dopily. Until she put some clothes on I was not going to be thinking clearly.

 

Jaz smirked and shook her head before turning back around and heading to her closet. From it I watched her pull out a pair of gray sweatpants and red t-shirt. Unfortunately it left no room for cleavage or anything an observer might enjoy. I watched her redress herself and felt my intelligence return in relation to the amount of clothing she had on. Once Jaz was fully dressed I was properly rational and embarrassed.

 

“Be right back.”

 

She left the room, returning five or ten minutes later with a steaming bowl. I’d recognize the smell anywhere. “Ah the college student’s best friend: Ramen.”

 

“You know it. Here.” From the bowl Jaz plucked out a single small chunk of noodle and placed it in front of me. “Eat before it gets cold.”

 

“Yes Mom.” I immediately dug in, forgetting that I was tired and not hungry. Something about food in your face can do that. Small as it was, the noodle I was given was still three times my size so I came nowhere near finishing it. I broke off and ate whatever I could with my hands but when all was said and done it barely looked like I even touched it. Same couldn’t be said for Jaz, who downed her ramen like an animal. It was a surprisingly…unattractive thing to see after seeing her near-naked so I’ll do us both a favor and not describe it.

 

Almost immediately after finishing her bowl and putting it up, Jaz let out a yawn. “I think that’ll do it for tonight.”

 

“Good, I was wanting to sleep.”

 

Jaz smirked, “Long day?”

 

“You could say that.”

 

“Good day?”

 

“…You could say that.”

 

“Good.”

 

Wordlessly Jaz walked over to the dresser I was still on. “Let’s get you situated then so we can head to bed.” I heard the loud sounds of a drawer being opened and the ruffling of clothing. It only lasted for a second before it shut and Jaz placed something beside her phone. “Ta-da!”

 

I stared at it with a questionable look. “It’s…”

 

“Your bed!”

 

“…A sock…”

 

“Perfect!”

 

I tried to sigh again but instead I ended up laughing. “You really suck, you know that?”

 

“I am great you shut your mouth. If you don’t like it you just sleep on the hard wood floor.”

 

“It’ll do.” By this point I really didn’t even care anymore.

 

“Damn right it’ll do.” Jaz made a strut towards her light switch. With a loud click we were now in pitch black darkness. With neither of us saying a thing Jaz began to crawl into her massive bed and I began to situate myself on her sock. Surprisingly soft I may add.

 

“Nighty Night.” I heard her say.

 

“Night.” I muttered back.

 

Almost right away I felt sleep come for me. But before I passed out I wanted to whisper something.

 

“…Thanks.”

 

Despite how…eventful the day was and how much my hair probably turned gray that day. I really had a good time. It felt like I’d genuinely hung out with a friend for the first time in ages. For once someone not only stayed the same as I always knew them, but they even turned my size into something we could both enjoy. For once I felt like…

 

...Like maybe I wasn’t so screwed after all.

 

It was just a fleeting thought. Barely a second later I was out cold.

 

After all the stuff I did today, I wondered what would await me tomorrow.