- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of this story. and it is bigger that ever ;)

Time passes by so quick... Kate thought. "Tommorow is my birthday. My 20th birthday. And its gonna be the last one I celebrate with my friends."

It was 10 AM and Kate had just woken up. "Well. I guess its now or never." She got up, and smiled she knew what would happen today. And she was the only one that knew. 

"little do they know. I have a growth ray." She laughed, but she didn't know, that one tiny man, had survived everything, he heard her say everything about the growth ray, and the first thing he did, was piss himself.

"What's that smell? It smells like... piss!" Kate turned around. She saw the tiny man, he was staring the other way, and didnt know what was about to happen to him.

Kate thought: "Ok. Let's see... if I pretend not to see him, and go to my desk to read, he will come out. Too bad for him." She picked up her favorite shoes. You guessed it, her converse. Then she remember her converse had a zipper on the side that had a tiny man on them. "Oh right, I put him on there when i was done with the city yesterday!"

She zipped up her right shoe. But the man was on the right one. a sound woke the tiny man up. a sound that went like "ZZZZZZZZZZIP!" he looked down. A zipper was coming towards him. And he had plenty of time, to pray for his life. Kate's converse were high tops. so the zipper was long.

The tiny man stared, as the zipper came towards him, closer and closer, he saw the metal putting the zipper together, and he knew that it wouldn't stop on him. He kept on praying unti... SNIP! the upper half of the tiny man fell on the floor. And the other tiny man saw everything. He just puked. The other half of the tiny man was now in Kate's converse. And she took it out while pulping it between her fingers. She also stomped the half on the floor.

"Pathetic. He couldn't even put any resistance. These sneakers, were just made to kill. Kill every fucking little man on this fucking planet. But unfortunately these can't kill the normal sized people in this world. So, Ill have to do it the hard way."

She went to her desk. The tiny man didn't know that the city he used to live in, had been destroyed by Kate. So he wanted to make a run for it, to warn the other people to run, run away from her, and never come back. So he did. He started running towards the door. And then, Kate stood up. She had seen him, but wanted to crush him "accidentally".

She started walking towards him, one leg after another touched on the ground, and with every step she took, the tiny man's heart started pumping even faster. He didn't dare too look back until he was inches away from the door. Then he looked back and saw, a shadow below him. A firm shoe shaped shadow. The sun was in position so the shadow of her shoe was on the side, so he could see the treads. But she was holding her shoe up on purpose, and not crushing him.

Moments before she was about to delete the tiny man's life from the wolrd, she thought: "No. I will let him get to the destroyed city, and crush him there. right on my signature. She landed her foot. But not on the man, she landed it right next to him, and she acctually scratched part of his skin off with the shockwave of her shoe.

The tiny man gasped. Seeing the wall of death land right next to him. He thought it was a gift, a gift from the gods. So he run. Blazing through the forest of grass, but he could feel something behind him. The  stomps of Kate's were behind him. 

He got to the city. He saw nothing, but dirt, blood and bones. He looked around him, then, he looked below him. He could read her footprint that said converse.

"Like my signature?" Kate said. The tiny man didn't even get to look up. Her sole came right down to him, instantly crushing him. "heh. I guess nobody will ever know." She said. She walked away. It was just 3 hours til her party, and she had to clean her soles.

Her soles were clean and the party had started. All of her friends were there. She was opening her presents one by one. The first present contained a pair of glasses and a intense red lip gloss. The second present was a cage, full of tiny men. "how ironic. she thought"

All the other gifts were crap except for one. Her very wanted, Converse platform oots. Those put a huge smile on her face. They were white. With red AND black stripes. That made her even happier. She was thinking about the blood being on the sides of her brand new boots. She measured the length of the platforms. They were as big as they could get. 8cm.

When the party ended she laughed. It was only 4 pm because she wanted to do her "thing" in the daytime. She went to her room. She remembered she had gotten the tiny men for her birthday so she went and got them. She dumped them all on the floor.

"what are you gonna do to us?"                                                                        

You are going to be the first one to experience the power of these boots.

You coul see the fear in the mens eyes. Pathetically trying to run away from the sole of Kate's platform boots. One tiny man even had a gun. He started shooting at her, not doing anything. her boots were overknee and she didn't feel a thing. the zipper of her boot was clean, but was about to get bloody. She rose her foot. Then, without any force, gently decended it on the tiny men. She didn't even put force. But they were just killed. Under the hard as rock rubber of her boots.

"Are they dead? Because I didn't feel anything" Kate said. But then, she saw the pool of blood, trying to get out of her treaded sole. Those soles though didnt have the converse pattern. They were just treaded. But those were the sharpest treads you have ever seen. They could even cut metal.

Kate took the growth ray while still giggling about the fact that the pathetic little men were just a blood stain on her floor. She thought that she would need at least 800 meters of platform on her soles. so she set the growth size to x100.The growth ray grew the clothes with the person itself. Then she first didsomething that she had to do. She grew her normal converse sneakers platform to x100size before growing herself, becaue what was she going to stomp on tiny people with, when her boots were drying from the wet blood?

She was now 19200m with her boots. towering over the city. all of the people were just frozen. She was looking down at them. Her urge to stomp on tiny people, had overcome her kindness and love that she had for all her friends and normal sized humans. She got a text from her friend Dona. "YO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OVER THE CITY!!!??? YOU ARE ABOUT TO KILL US ALL!".

"I know." she said. "That's what I want to do. Kill you all. I will rule the world, and nothing is going to stop me." All of the people gasped. ALL OF THEM. She smiled sadisticly, and rose her foot, exposing her parallel lined tread for the whole city to see. She kept it there for 1 hour straight. Some people were smart enough to leave the city. Other were just standing there still. Then she decided it was time. 

She slammed her foot down. It crushed thousands of people and blood could be seen EVERYWHERE. The platform of her boot hit the ground so hard, it caused a debris. A debris that killed alot more peopl than her sole did. She was wearing her intense lip gloss, that was reflecting the sun, blinding the people of the city. 

The army had arrived, but they couldn't do anything to her. The tanks shooted at her, merely making any signs on her legs, because they were encased in her gigantic boots. That were protecting them from any harm. But her boot got darker, when the tank projectiles hit, they left small black marks on Kate's boots, and since they were white, she was pissed off.

She crushed one of the tanks just by kicking it. And then, did the same things to the other tanks too. The air forces arrived. She didn't even bother to look down on them. She just took a step forward. A lethal step forward. But she didn't destroy the airplanes and the helicopters with her platform soles. The airplanes were flying towards her, but unfortunately were on the height that they were just a little bit over her knees. Which meant...

Her boots laces ended there and the plastic ends of them where swinging around when she walked. There was fog, o the planes couldn't really see. The last thing they saw, was her boot lace coming towards them with such  force, that it ripped the plane in half. She saw that, and just smiled. She then stomped on a group of soldiers, and started grinding them. She had no mercy. She just kept on grinding. When she was finished, There was a 30m deep hole, from the sole of her boot. You couldn't even see the army anymore. Because it was stuck between her treads. She laughed so hard about that, that all the windows in a 2 mile radius broke. 

Kate: "This if fun! I never thought crushing buildings would be fun! I could do it all day. Then make you tiny fuckers build them again, and just destroy them again."

She put gas on her boot. And she did it again. The flaming platforms of death had returned. She crushed every single one of the buildings in the city. After about one hour. there was nothing left, luckily there was a desert nearby, and all the survivors of the first stomp, had gone there, Kate kicked the last building towards the desert, making sure to tell them she is coming. She took her first step, and she had already completed 1/4 of the journey to the desert.

When walking, her gigantic ass moved from side to side, together with her hair. The tiny men just stared. As they saw, the giant 800 m wall of destruction that was beneath a white and red boot wore by a giantess in blue jeans and a corset. Blood was spilled, but there was noone to see it, and then, Kate stepped on the water, but only half of her boots got in. She had already made it to the bottom. She was taking over the world, judgment day had come, but it wasn't from nuclear wars, robots or anything else. It was just, a 20 year old girl, named Kate.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like the story of Kate and her crush fetish :D although I am sorry to inform you guys that i am not gonna be making any barefoot or sandal crush stories :( it just isn't me and they won't come out good. So comment what you want and have a nice life :D