- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Her converse http://www.converseallstarplatform.com/images/Converse/Converse_Chuck_Taylor_All_Star/Chuck_Taylor_All_Star_(High)/2013_Black_Converse_All_Star_Light_Platform_Chuck_Taylor_High_Tops_Canvas_Women_Sneakers.jpg

Kate walked into her room, she was wearing a white T-shirt with jeanes and her high heeled stiletto boots. She was holding a shoe box, that said converse on top. the tiny men in her room froze.They knew this day would come.

Kate is usually a very sweet girl, even to her tiny slaves, but that day was Kate's birthday, and she had gotten a present that made the tiny naked men shiver.

Kate doesn't like bugs, but she loves to step on them! Unfortunately for the tiny men, Kate doesn't like the feeling of tiny bones crunching under her feet, so she never crushed bugs barefoot or in thin soled shoes.

Why unfortunatelly you ask? The box of the shoed was pretty big so the men knew what was inside. converse sneakers, but not any kind of converse sneakers. 6cm Platform soled converse sneakers.

Kate sat on her bed she looked around and spotted a tiny man that hadn't notice her. She opened the shoe box, and took out her white with red racing stripes treaded soled platform sneakers.

she put the first one on, then she put the second one making sure she doesn't make any noise so the tiny man wouldn't notice her. Then, she stood up. She took her first step towards the tiny man. her long blonde hair were sweeping from side to side.

With every step she took there was a horrifying noise to be heard. But the tiny man was deaf. He couldn't hear the steps of the giantess mistress coming towards him. Untill it was too late. When Kate took her final step towards the tiny man, the ground around him shaked.

He looked up in terror and there she was, towering over the puny tiny man. With her black fingernails on her hips and her pitch black eyeliner, Kate put on a sadistic smile. The tiny man saw that smile, she was wearing Black lip gloss.

The giantess looked at him with her green eyes. The tiny man knew how to read lips since he was deaf. "Are you afraid little man?" asked Kate. The tiny man was speechless. Her beautiful body and face were looking down at him. "You should be" she continued "all this time, I was afraid to crush you fucking little bugs, because i didn't want you to touch my sole. But now, with 6cm of cold, unforgiving, lethal rubber between us. I won't feel a fucking thing. It will be like stepping on feathers".

The tiny man didn't know what to do, he was going to die, being stepped on by a girl! He started running away from the giantess's huge rubber platform. "So you wanna play a game?" asked Kate. "Ok! I know one, it's called run for your life! In this game I give you a 3 minute headstart and then I come after you. If i manage to get to you, you will be crushes under my treaded platform sole. But if you manage to survive, you will have to worship my sneakers for the rest of you life".

The man of course couldn't hear her since he was running away and couldn't see the giantess lips. Kate started counting. "1, 2, 3......" The man was running as fast as he could but it wasn't enough. "178, 179, 180! Ready or not here comes the shoe!"

Kate started searching for the tiny man, when she found him him was about half a meter away from the slot at the bottom of her desk. She started walking towards him. The little man thought he had been running for miles! But those miles were only a few steps of Kate's giant feet. She took her first step covering at least a meter, the little man was only two meters away. with her second step, the little man tripped.

He quickly got up and kept running towards the slot of her desk and he was just 7cm away from it when suddenly a white wall with black stripes over it came down blocking his way. "What's the matter tiny guy? Can't climb the sole? Why do you think I asked for platform sneakers? Only so that I can't feel you crunch? Of course not! I know that you fucking ugly bugs can climb very good, but not this high".

Kate giggled. She put her right foot next to her left foot which was blocking the tiny man's way to the slot of the desk. The tiny man was now between two 10 meter (for him) Rubber cold walls. Kate started bringing her right foot closer to her other foot. The tiny man begged. "NO, PLEASE I BEG YOU GODDESS! DON'T KILL ME!" "You think I will have mercy?I always wanted to have a bid of red on the sides of my sneakers. And now that I can have it, I will not do it?" said Kate. "Acctually now that I think of it, I will let you live under one condition." Kate paused.

"Tell you tiny friends to come out." The other tiny men gasped, as they saw the towering sneakers of the teenage girl coming close one to another almost ready to crush the tiny man between them. "OK FINE I WILL DO IT!" said the tiny man. "GUYS COME OUT I BEG YOU". The other tiny men came out of their hiding spots, there were millions in her room. "so all these years, that i wasn't killing you, you were reproducing?" said Kate. "Yes, but now let me go." said the man. "Ok. Have a nice time in heaven."

Kate SLAMMED her  two sneakers together completely melting the tiny man into a puddle of blood. She giggled. "Now, you should all know, that I also want a red stain on my rubber treaded sole, and i wouldn't mind a bit of bones between them as well. So if anyone tries to escape."

Kate smiled and ordered the men to move to the center of the room. But a group of 100 men, tried to run away. "Where do you think you are going?" asked Kate. She took a step towards them Showing the deadly criss cross patter at the bottom of the shoe.

This was even worse. The platforms were not just treaded, they still had the original pattern, but with treads on each and every one of the marks. She started to lower her shoe. Suddenly, a wonderful *crunch* could be heard beneath her sneaker. She had killed at least 30 of the men. How could she do that?!? She seemed such a sweet girl! But no. She is a fucking savage. She didn't care how many lives she had ended, how many kids and families she crushes under her converse. The blood spllattered all over the rest of the group.She rose her left foot since she had just crushed the men with her right foot.

"Too bad I want that red mark on both my soles..." Kate stood on her heel. A shadow was over them. Her 6cm platform was Deadly. she could destroy anyones life with it. She started lowering the toe top of her sneakers coming closer and closer to the tiny men. All of them tried to resist by trying to push the cold rubber sole upwards, but they couldn't. The treads were to rough to be touched by such small hands.

"You think I dont' think of that too?" said Kate. "These are one of a kind. Special costum made order just for killing you guys." she stepped on the ground. a puddle of blood could be seen below her converse. She went back to the center of her room, all the tiny men were there. "good!" she said "Now, you are all my pets!" she continued. "You can't do that!" said a man from below. "Can't I? said Kate. "No you can't! we have our families animals and village under you bed! you can't take us away from them!" said the man. everyone looked at him.

He wasn't the smartest to have just told the merciless goddess of destruction were they all lived. She encased the men in a cage and then started taking steps towards her bed. the families from below the bed watched. as the gigantic sole of her converse was coming towards them, ready to crush them. They pulled the big guns out. They had an army. But it was no match for Kate. she lifted her bed as it was light and put it away. she saw the tiny tanks and vehichles in front of them. She became angry. The tanks tried to shoot her. But all they could do was hit her wall of rubber. They didn't do shit.

She raised her foot and said "FUCK YOU ALL" she slammed her shoe down as hard as she could. She then proceeded to grind all of the things under her shoe. When she liftef her shoe. There was no village anymore. just a red stain. The men in the cage started crying. Kate started laughing with an evil tone. Her true life had just began. She woke up the next day. Her converse were right where she left them. beside her bed. They were her favorite shoes and she said that she will wear them everyday just so that she can kill whoever the fuck gets in her way.

She put them on and stood up. She was 190cm tall with her converse. she was one tall bitch! she went to the cage and thought "Wait I'm not going to let these little pervs see me naked!" She took of her shoes and went to the closet. She wore black tights, a mini skirt and her leather jacked on top. She went to the cage and grabbed 10 men. She threw them down breaking alot of their bones. "awww did that hurt?" she asked.

 The men couldn't move and could only see the white wall of her shoe. "We are going to play a game!" She said. "It's Saturday today so I don't have any classes! The game is called the commander! I am going to close my eyes and start dancing. then I will try to stomp all of you. But if someone survives he gets to controll me for the rest of the day as long as his order are not stupid ex. release us! Sound fun?" Kate said.

there was one man that was sure he was going to win since he hadn't breaken any bones. Kate started dancing. The tiny men could see the bottom of her soles. human guts hanging from her treaded soles. even when she shaked her heel the gut were still there. The treads were to rough and deep for the guts to fall off. She almost immediatly crushed the tiny man without broken bones. She giggled "I might not feel anything under my soft platforms of Death that completely obliterate you, but I can hear you scream under my sole and beg for mercy. hehehe" she felt so good. every time she stomped on a tiny man she made sure to stomp him hard.

VERY HARD. blood had spllattered all around the room. And in just 5 minutes (how much the song she was dancing to lasted) she had killed 9 little men under her cold, rubber platform sole. then she opened her eyes. "YOU SURVIVED LITTLE MAN?!? Oh well. a game is a game only when it's played fair! What do you want me to do?" she asked him.

The little man couldn't believe this. He could control the blonde gorgeous giantess for all day. he could make her crush everything, even his own friends. He felt the power and said: "take 1000 men out of the cage. And then make them sit in the shape of you shoe treads. If they manage to do it correctly, when you CRUSH THEM they should end up alive, but damaged between your treads."

Kate smiled and her venom-ish green eyes shined. "I like your thinking little man. Maybe I should keep you even after this day! But for now. you command me" she started walking towads the cage. Bloos prints that had the shape of the well known converse patter were all over the floor and continued to form under her shoes.

She just walked. But it was like running to the tiny man. She did what he said, raised her feet and then brought her gigantic wall down on them. It was like they saw god. And they acctually did. Because they didn't form correctly. She raised her sneaker from the floor and you could easily hear and see blood dripping from underneath her sole.

The once chocolate brown sole of her converse sneaker, was now strawberry red. the tiny man said: "Now take all of the men in the cage but 2. Leave them. you will need them to reproduce. Dump the men on the ground and tell them to run in all directions. Then, I want you to show them what is the real definition of terror. start walking over them. grinding them, JUMPING ON THEM and lastly. put fuel on your shoes sole and light it on fire.

I can tell your shoes are fireproof. Since you know how we think. While your platforms are burning start lighting them on fire with your feet. stomp every single one of them but the 2 in the cage." So she did. She dumped all of them down on thhe ground. "Run. Run you little pathetic worms. You know you won't escape right? One mile for you, is one step for me. And when i think about you under my sole just trying to fight back, but the power is too much and you guts are getting pasted under my platforms. I touch myself.

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNND BOOOOOMMMM! First one down all the other left!" She said as she slammed her Huge platform on the head of a poor tiny man. she kept on doing that over and over. then she said: "I know. Listen tiny men. you will run around in the room and hide in open space. So that my shoe can fit in it. Then i am going to come in. and try to crush you!" She came back in the room. Her converse made the ground shake when suddenly... pop! one man was killed unknowingly under her massive shoe.

she walked over some men when she thought "it's about time i light them up". She got a huge smile fulled with sadism. the tiny men knew that she was up to something. She took the gas from her desk. The tiny men screamed as she light her Platforms on fire. she stepped on every singe one of the tiny men on the floor. You could smell burnt flesh and even though her platforms were on the ground.

There were flames coming under them. Then she picked the tiny commander up. "What are you doing?!?" He said. "I'm just doing what you said. Kill everyone except the 2 men in the cage. The tiny man screamed as the sole of her 6cm black and white platform converse sneakers submerged onto him. The last thing she did. was to do a pirrouette on all of the dead bodies. There was blood on the floor. Blood that needed years to be produced. But only days to lay down on the floor.

Chapter End Notes:

Millions of men were killed that day. Burned to death under her shoes. The two men that survived called that day "Shoement day". And the deadliest thing that happened that day. they called it: Flaming Rubber death. Kate had killed millions of people and would never stop even if they told her to give her converse away. She had already thought of that. She would become a goth girl. But one thing is for sure. Those were the best 17th birthday that ever took place in her house.