- Text Size +

Brooke needed to do this, while she could still get away with it, to save innocent lives.

 

Brooke was a Brobdingnagian and at the height of 7'4” was very tall for her age of 19, Brobdingnagians had a very wide range of heights and she had reached the upper limit that very few would ever even get close to reaching. She naturally took advantage of this working out fairly often keeping her body tan and toned, she had blond hair that come to her shoulders and had a large EE cup size. She was really a case of genetic superiority though she was surprisingly modest about it.

 

She viewed the Gullverians and the Lilliputians as completely equal but she had wanted to see what she could do to a city so small to her so she had planned out a trip to a Lilliputian city with intent to cause destruction, due to the way information spread from the different species, she knew that chances are she could do this with no chance of being suspected, this could only happen for a little longer though as the proper Tech had recently been created and would be put into effect soon.

 

She wasn't doing this because she was power-crazy but because of a research project she had done on the Lilliputian black market, this “city” was a giant cover-up for it and the entire population was fuelling the export of Lilliputians for pleasure and nothing she had done had had any results, nobody would listen to the “crazy giant girl” as many had put it.

 

She did want to have a little fun though, she didn't feel any remorse for monsters like them and dealing with them would be the first step to completely equalizing everyone. She got dressed in nothing but a small revealing bra struggling to hold her breasts and some panties, she wanted to make them quake in her power, Lilliputians were like dust mites to Brobdingnagians, especially someone as big as her, a single strand of her hair could crush a Lilliputian building easily, they were very smart in general though, in fact much of the Brobdingnagian technology used today was created by Lilliputians.

 

She reached the border crossing and applied her I.D. to the machine and crossed, to her amusement, the guards seemed to be volunteer students working for experience no older than 20, they also happened to be very short both being around 4' tall at the most, while she didn't go out of her way to do this to people since she hated making other feel inadequate, she admitted to herself that the looks on their faces while her hip was in their faces was priceless. While walking around in such a lack of clothes was out of the norm, it wasn't unheard of.

 

She was directed to the Lilliputian border crossing where her plan would start, this border crossing happened to be another cover-up, to make sure that anyone attempting to root them out was directed else-where or in the case of Lilliputians knocked out and put in the black market. When she approached, she could hear some bickering from the guards telling her to show her I.D. Instead of doing this, she simply stepped on the border crushing the whole section to obliteration, the only evidence that anything was every there was the grey leftovers.

 

She was surprised to feel so...great when she did that, the power she felt was intense, the border crossing had been no bigger than her pinkie toe, she pressed forward hoping that the rest would feel even better.

 

She eventually saw the city, the size difference between her and Lilliputians had never really suck in until now, Sydney as it was called was home to nearly 500 Million Lilliputians all in the black market yet the whole city felt incredible tiny to her in perspective, her body was as big as the entire thing! She walked up and announced herself before going to work.

 

“People of Sydney, I know what you do and I'm here to put an end to it, no more Lilliputians will be taken by you.”

 

Not surprisingly, this was met with bullets flying at her, they had no effect though, she didn't even feel them, there were even rockets fired at her and while they were more noticeable, the explosions were also not noticeable on her skin. Helicopters had taken off obviously attempting to escape, knowing this would wreck her plan, she crouched down and started swatting them out of the sky, the force of her swats left no trace that anything had even existed where they once were, one had gotten close to her face so she sucked it into her mouth wondering how it would feel, the taste was not noticeable though.

 

“I see... since you people are obviously not going to stop, I'm unfortunately going to have to end this idea that you can stop me!”

 

She wanted to enjoy this as much as she could so she removed her bra exposing her large breasts for the entire population to see, sort of a final wish for them, dropping the bra onto part of the city obliterating it, she got down on her knees crushing some of the buildings on the outskirts of the city and press her breasts into the city, despite the lack of effort on her part, an extremely large depression was created in the ground leaving a completely flat crater in its wake. Enjoying the feeling, she attempted it on a smaller scale pressing her nipples into the ground, once again, there was no resistance from the ground leaving pure destruction in response to her action. She decided to really drive the point by ripping a large chunk of the city out of the ground and dropping it into her breasts, she wiggled them around obliterating the city chunks into nothingness, her mass alone was more than enough to destroy them.

 

She started getting kinkier, crouching down again, she started licking up parts of the city, any Lilliputians that weren't instantly killed by the immense pressure exuded from this which caused mass destruction to the area went down into her body as she swallowed it all. She started bulldozing the ground with her breasts leaving such huge craters that many of the people were killed by falling several hundred yards to their death. She now single out sections slowing pressing down with her index finger laughing at the sheer lack of resistance offered by the buildings. She ripped another chunk out of the ground dropping it into her breasts and pressed them together finding amusement at the power her large breasts held over these people.

 

Ripping another chunk out, she dropped the ground into her mouth, she found the taste surprisingly good and did it yet again, she was suffering from a lack of iron in her diet anyways so this would help.

 

“You people taste so good...”

 

She started licking more of the ground up noting the somewhat meaty aftertaste she got, she decided to take a different approach for the remainder of the city.

 

“See these legs? Check out how long they are...and how strong they are!”

 

She swept her right leg across the city destroying the few Helicopters that were still escaping the city, she then smashed her leg into the ground causing on the Lilliputians scale a 9.5 on the Richter scale which cause a grove that was over a mile deep to the Lilliputians.

 

To finish off the coastal part of the city, she got in the water and laughed in amusment as the simple mass of her body created large waves that wash away the rest of the city into the ocean, she made sure to lick up any debris that still remained.

 

Putting her bra back on, she headed back home knowing that she had done the world a favour.

 

A week later, news reports noted the complete destruction of the nearby city of Sydney noting that there were no suspects but that the city was so intense that it must have been a natural disaster that had not been detected, they also noted that since then, they had found evidence that the black market had greatly decreased in profits overall and that it was because of a huge decrease in supply.

 

Brooke smiled knowing of other cities in the black market.