- Text Size +

The world of Gulliver is a vast place filled with people of many sizes.

This is your guide:

Races:

Lilliputians: A race of small people who despite their tiny statures, have learned to deal with it through many years of heinous acts done to them by the larger folks of the world. They are the most technologically advanced civilization having created many advanced devices throughout the years including flying vehicles. Once the other races recognized them as equals, they started sharing some of it with the rest of the world.

Average Size Scale: 1 Inch / 2.5 Centimeters

Population: 20 Trillion




Gulliverians: The Gulliverians have more or less become the most popular of the various races, especially with mixed-size relationships becoming ever more popular in the world. They are known for being very accepting and caring and for being witty and charismatic people.

Average Size Scale: 6 Feet / 182.9 Centimeters

Population: 10 Billion




Brobdingnagians: A race of large people who have been known for their power for many years, until every race was recognized as all being human, Brobdingnagians were truly a terrible race. While many people were not so idiotic as to see the tinier humanoids as being anything but, even now many Brobdingnagians love to showcase their power over the smaller races by crushing, eating or even rampaging through cities. They have mellowed out a lot through the years and now many attempt relationships with Gulliverians and even Lilliputians despite the extreme size difference.

Average Size Scale: 432 Feet / 131.67 Meters

Population: 90 Million




Geodagians: A small group of Brobdingnagians who were born with a disorder that caused them to grow to the size of a new class of people, not much is known as they tend to keep to themselves.

Average Size Scale: 10368 Yards / 9480.5 Meters

Population: 7




Diagarians: A Race that is now mostly extinct, some still exist in the world but they are few and far in-between. They are a sight to behold to many people.

Average Size Scale: 424 Miles / 682.36 Kilometers

Population: Thought to be 4 left




Titanoids: One day, a Lilliputian girl was found to have the last version of a extinct virus, this virus cause the person to grow to immense sizes, luckily she was moved far away from anyone before she started growing on her 18th birthday. This virus cannot be extracted from her without killing her so scientists have left it in her and simply observed its effects. Among other things, it seems to have more or less made her immortal, her physical aging has completely stopped. Other facts will become apparent as more research is done.

Average Size Scale: 30528 Miles / 49130 Kilometers

Population: Due to the fact that the virus is unable to be obtained in any way, and that it's the last of its kind, it's unlikely that any other Titanoids will exist for a long time.




Geographic World: The world of Gulliver is much larger than our world, it's about 100 times the size of Earth, this means that even Titanoids can live comfortably without causing the planet undue stress and avoid reaching the top of the atmosphere.

The world is also multi-scaled. This means that the geography is scaled differently depending on the location. So Lilliputians will live in areas with trees and mountains that are about the size you'd expect them to be.