- Text Size +

Bios:

Note: All stats are based on species, while a Brobdingnagian could be considered 5'8”, their actual height and weight would be much greater.

 

Name: Nikki J. Taylor

 

Characteristics:

 

Species: Brobdingnagian

 

Height: 6'11

 

Weight: 253 lbs.

 

Age: 18

 

IQ: 145

 

Notable Traits: Very strong for her size, lives in Lilliputian land due to her father being Lilliputian so views all species as equal, mother died when she was 15, studying to be a lawyer, is a big gamer and highly enjoys them

 

Name: Noah R. Miller

 

Characteristics:

 

Species: Lilliputian

 

Height: 5'7”

 

Weight: 177 lbs.

 

Age: 18

 

IQ: 161

 

Notable Traits: Parents died at very young age so he lived in an orphanage until he made enough money to get an apartment, studying to be a Doctor, is a big gamer and highly enjoys them

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah, I payed for everything already, come on! Don't ditch me now!”

 

“It's just...not something I expected to do so soon.”

 

“I think graduating High school is a great excuse for this!”

 

“I know we've been dating for almost 5 years now Nikki but we haven't had too much contact, not like what you want us to do.”

 

“Look Noah...I know that I'm...big...and I know that it's scary...but I've lived with Lilliputians my whole life! I've never hurt anyone by accident.”

 

“I know...It's amazing that a Brobdingnagian like you is dating a Lilliputian like me...”

 

“Stop that! You're an incredible guy! So sweet and caring. I'm lucky to have you!”

 

“Okay, okay...I'll do it!”

 

“Good! I'll take us there tomorrow, it's in Gulliveran territory, best place to run a mix-sized resort.”

 

“Oh man...I've never left Lilliputian land...”

 

“Don't worry, they make sure that nothing bad happens to anyone, everyone has an area for their size so that you don't have to interact with anyone you don't want to, I doubt that you'll meet anyone as big as me anyways.”

 

“Yeah, you got your height from your Dad.”

 

“Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow okay?”

 

“Yeah, love you!”

 

“Love you too!”

 

The next day...

 

“Ugh, I'll never get used to sitting on your shoulder, so high up...”

 

“Relax, we're in our room now, I'll put you down on the bed so I can change.”

 

“All right, I'll change here too.”

 

A few minutes later...

 

“Man, you look gorgeous, that swimming suit really accents your body.”

 

“Aww, thanks! Here, let's go.”

 

“Gotcha.”

 

A few minutes later...

 

“Wow, the view is incredible from up here!”

 

“I know, right? Anyways, lemme put you down so I can tan for a bit.”

 

“Aww, you're not gonna swim?”

 

“I think if I came swimming Noah, you would spend a lot of time in the air from all those waves.”

 

“Yeah, good point.”

 

“I'll still lie down in the water if you want, there's not enough room to lie down anyways, this is a Gullivian beach after all.”

 

“All right, I'll be over here, having fun!”

 

“You cheeky...”

 

A few minutes later...

 

“Man...this is kinda boring, there's nothing to do...hey Nikki! You awake? ...guess not. Man, she looks adorable lying down in the water, hmm.

 

“OW!”

 

“Nikki! What happened?”

 

“Something bit my breast!”

 

“Is that...it's a Shark!”

 

“Aww, poor little guy!”

 

“Poor little guy? We should be glad its eyes are bigger than it's stomach, what if it had tried to eat me? I'm just the size of one of its eyes!”

 

“Don't be so mean! The poor thing is scared half to death! ...I suppose you're right though, I mean, if we let it go, someone else might get attacked...hey, maybe I'll keep it as a pet!”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah! It's pretty cute and I've always wanted a goldfish!”

 

“That's...not a goldfish though.”

 

“Whatever, good enough for me!”

 

“Man, you're just too much for me sometimes.”

 

“Let's go back to our room, I think it's time we got a little more...personal...”

 

“Err...already? I'm think we should...”

 

“Noah...If we don't do it now then when? There's no time like the present!”

 

“Alright, alright, let's head back to our room, pick me up please.”

 

A few minutes later...

 

“Are you ready yet? ...Nikki?”

 

“I'm ready! How do you like me?”

 

“Oh my...y-you are r-really...”

 

“Your stutter says it all, come here!”

 

“W-whoa! Didn't think you'd be so forceful!”

 

“I'm around Lilliputians all day, but they can never have the chance to be places, like you can...”

 

“You are gorgeous, you know? You have beautiful Emerald eyes, lovely blond hair, sexy curves and hips any women would kill for, and toned, tan legs that go on for miles, literally.”

 

“Stop it! You're making me blush!”

 

“You're even cuter when you blush!”

 

“Let's not forget about that sexy mind of yours, not many people can handle law school.”

 

“Hey now, you're no slouch either! You're really cute and the most generous person I've ever known!”

 

“And the fact that you're a Brobdingnagian is even sexier.”

 

“Here, let me put you...there!”

 

“Wow, this...”

 

“Oh my gosh, you are just so tiny! My nipple is so big compared to you!”

 

“It's bigger then a house!”

 

“Oh...You're making me hot...”

 

“Oh geez, it's getting bigger!”

 

“You wanna go in here?”

 

“Uh, hope you don't mind me saying but your breast are gigantic!”

 

“I'm an EE cup.”

 

“God, they're bigger than the city I live in! If you dropped me in there, I might never come out again!”

 

“God, You're making me so hot!”

 

“No surprise, you've always loved the power you have, always helping out around your town, whatever you can do, you do it because you enjoy it!”

 

“We'd better stop, I'm gonna go take a shower, you're free to join me if you want...”

 

“Oh baby!”

Chapter End Notes:

This is a series I want to start alongside the other series I have, this is going to be more focused on the sexual aspects of size compared to Stories of the Sizes which is very PG.

Post any thoughts you have.