- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Normal day,couple gets into an arguement,Jon thinks he's right and Maria thinks she's right.Well this is a site based on imaginary issues so maybe this isn't going to be normal after all.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The morning everything changes..

 

 They had been arguing for well over an hour,throwing insults here and there.Neither giving an ounce and neither admitting any valid points on the other's behalf.Jon and Maria were both very stubborn and agreed on very little at the moment.Most if their arguements were very trivial and childish considering both were well into their 20's.It had started out over who should be shouldering the majority of the house work.Jon worked a full time shift as did Maria.Jon was the major breadwinner of the house but not by much.

   "Don't you know it's the woman's job to do the laundry and wash the dishes?I mean God damnit  I know it's 2014 but somethings do not change!"Jon shouted spewing spittle in Maria's face.

 "You are such a caveman Jon,men and women now share the household responsibilites as they do other things."Maria retorted

"Babe,I take care of the outside and other manly duties like making sure you're car runs properly.That's the way God intended it to be,men are bigger and stronger and that's the way it's always going to be.Women do the light housework and men do the heavy lifting,it's just physiology."

 

  "You are such a caveman Jon.The world has changed and I suggest you accomadate yourself to the changing world around you or you are going to be past by."

 

 "Whatever makes you feel better,but the fact of the matter is you are going to end up doing the laundry now or later.I suggest you do it before tommorow when we both have work.Now if you'll excuse me ther's a game on and i'd like to watch it."

Jon walked away but Maria was quickly in tow,she was not ready to give up this arguement so easily.She grabbed Jon's arm and pulled on it with all her might.He was much bigger and stronger than her petite frame but she was strong for her size.

 "Damnit Jon you are going to listen to me whether you want to or not."Maria scowled

 

Jon just laughed and easily pulled her into the living room with him,it did feel odd to him that she seemed to be able to fit more of her hand around his quite large biceps and seemed to be a little stornger than normal.Jon just shrugged it off and continued on his way to the living room to watch his game.Maria straining all the while was being dragged along like a rag doll.She thought she noticed her eyes were face level with Jon's chin.That seemed weird normally she only came up to his mid neck.

 Jon sat down on his couch and flipped on the t.v accidentally pulling his girlfirend on top of him,odd she felt heavier than normal.

 "Babe have you put on weight,maybe you should pick up more hrs. at the gym"Jon chuckled to only his amusement.

Maria did not fingd this funny one bit and grabbed the t.v remote to shut off the t.v and continue their discussion.The young couple got into a pull of war with the couple with Jon chuckling at first but finally getting tired of this game.He lifted Maria off the ground and threatend to take her up to their bedroom and spank her if she didn't give up the remote this instant.Jon would never do anything like this but he liked teasin Mari with the threat.Just as Jon was chuckling to himself at the thought he felt Maria getting heavier and heavier.

 "What the hell?You really have been putting on weight babe."Jon said starting to wonder if anything was wrong as his arms began to shake and quiver with the weight of his 105 lb girlfiend.

 After 2 more minutes his arms gave out and he dropped Marria on the ground,it was only when she stood back up did he notice something severely off,he was looking her dead straight into her eyes.

"You jerk,I could have gotten hurt.What the hell's your prob...."Maria stopped mid sentence when she noticed Jon was staring at her dead straing and he was at full height.

 

  The next few minutes consisted of shocked looks and silence,then to Jon's dismay he felt the world around him getting bigger and that included Maria!He was now staring at her chin and then her neck.Her long Blonde hair was flowing down her face and he was now at the bottom of it.Jon looked up into her big blue eyes and wondered aloud.

"whats going on here?"

 He tried to gather his thoughts but was interrupted when he felt his muscle shirt and pants loosening around him.This had to be a hallucination or something,Jon tried rationalizing it all. Maria finally broke her stunned silence with the oh so brigh phrase.

"You're shrinking Jon."

Jon could not believe this at all,in the name of everything right what in the hell was happening and how.Jon needed answers and decided he needed to call a doctor.Just as he was about to head to the phone and call in his condition he felt the ever enlarging hand of his girlfriend grab ahold of him and hold him inot place.

"You're not going anywhere little man!"Maria commanded

UH OH

Chapter End Notes:

Will we discover what's behind this and can it be stopped?