- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New Terminus was never the Metropolis that it had been intended to be. Crime was rampant.

 

Candace “Candi” Cain wasn’t your average stripper. After moving to New Terminus she’d begun working nights to pay for school. She was not only a very pretty girl (tall, blonde, and well endowed) but she was also as smart as she was beautiful.

When the quarantine went into effect the university she’d been attending shut down. Although she was disheartened Candi wasn’t about to quit her job. It was the only thing that seemed to matter anymore. That was until tonight.

The quake had shaken the city to its core and no one knew how or why. There had never been an earthquake of that magnitude on the east coast. Candi stopped dancing as patrons at the club ran into the street and began to scream like children. She looked to her fellow dancers and they all shared a simultaneous nod. They ran out the back entrance and didn’t look back until they felt another tremor. Candi was the first to look back and what she saw rocked her to her core. A red head the size of the Burj Khalifa stood before her dressed only in a black t, jeans, and some converse sneakers. The giantess’ freckled face was positively adorable; the look of malice on her face however was far from it.

Candi watched as this titan of a woman lifted her foot to stomp out the crowd of people that had amassed at her feet.

“AGHHH! Candi! What are you just standing around for?! We’ve got to go girl!” Said Beatrice, one of her fellow dancers

Candi stood stuck in awe as the giantess bent down to admire her handy work.

“CANDI!”  Beatrice shouted

“What is it Bea? Can’t you tell I’m admiring!” Candi responded

“Well excuuuse me for trying to save your ass! Don’t blame me when you get squashed!”

And with that Beatrice ran away into the distance. As the giantess lifted her foot once more to stomp out the neon clad building that had once been Candi’s place of employment.  Candi knew that she would never see her friends again; once you get separated in New Terminus you stay separated. The giantess bent down to observe the remnants of the strip club to see if she could find any bodies. That’s when her eyes met with Candi’s miniscule form.

“Well look what we have here” the giantess said towards Candi “what’re you supposed to be? The star-spangled stripper?”

Candi looked up in awe, confused by the giantess’ statement then looked down at her costume. She’d been wearing a modified version of Captain America’s uniform, it had the midriff cut off just above her belly button and was lacking the sleeves, the gloves reached her upper arms and the boots were thigh high’s. She then looked back up at the giantess and shrugged.

“I asked you a question short stuff.” She said to Candi

“SURE!” Candi screamed up to the giantess

“I can’t hear you. Here” the giantess lowered her palm down for Candi “get on.”

Candi realized that she’d lost her opportunity to run. The fact that the giantess hadn’t killed her instantly had given her some small hope. She walked onto the giantess’ palm and laid down spread eagle as she was elevated into the night’s sky. When she reached the giantess’ face she began to stand.

“Ah, ah, ah. None of that.” The giantess said as she pushed Candi back down “Let me get a good look at you first doll.”

Candi said nothing as the giantess looked her over.

“So, you’re a stripper, right?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Well go on then. Strip for me.”

Candi didn’t give it a second thought. She stood in her captors palm and began to dance as she removed her gloves, boots, top, and shorts. The giantess looked over her body and was visibly impressed.

“Like what you see?” Candi asked

“Not bad, not bad at all. In fact, you look good enough to eat.”

“Wha-What?”

“Did I stutter?”

“N-No.”

“Didn’t think so. Now lay back down.”

Candi did as she was commanded. The giantess opened her mouth and let her tongue roll out.

“What are you…? OH.”

Candi couldn’t finish her thought as the giantess began to toy with her nether regions. She let out a moan as her lower half was slurped into the titan’s mouth.

“WAIT!” Candi screamed

The giantess spat her out into her palm.

“What is it now star girl?”

“I just wanted to know, before you do what you’re about to do, what’s your name?”

The giantess let out a sigh of annoyance.

“Cassidy. Cassidy Kelly… and yours?”

“Candace Cain. But you can call me Candi. Everyone else does.”

“Candi huh? It fits. You’re sweet. Tell me Candi, what were you going to do with your life?”

“I’m going to be a doctor! I’m a med student… or, rather, I was before the quarantine anyway.”

“Ugh, I was really hoping you were a professional stripper.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because it would have made this less difficult.”

Cassidy dropped Candi into her mouth. As Cassidy’s tongue placed Candi’s head between her molars she couldn’t stop herself from screaming. Finally Cassidy couldn’t take it anymore and so she bit down, hard. Candi died instantly, she never felt any true pain. Cassidy on the other hand got to experience the sweet sensation of crushing a human skull with nothing more than her own teeth. She was in utter ecstasy as the blood mixed in with her saliva. She swallowed Candi’s lifeless corpse and rubbed her stomach as she absorbed the essence of the young girl. Cassidy looked onward into the city. Her day had only just begun.

 

Chapter End Notes:

It's going to be a looong night.