[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

The people of New Terminus have been through a lot in the past year. After a massive explosion devastated their central hub a plague has ravaged their city. The United States government has quarantined them off from the rest of the country. After spending the last year getting back on their feet the last thing they were expecting was for an enormous earthquake to rattle their homes. Follow the people of New Terminus as they face a threat the likes which even their city has never encountered before.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, BBW, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2225 Read: 15076
Published: March 02 2014 Updated: March 02 2014
Story Notes:

This story will be 25 chapters max. Each chapter will detail one hour in the lives of random citizens within New Terminus. I have a general idea of where it's going to end.

1. 00:00/The Artist by The Capricorn [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1281 words)

The quarantine was hard on many of the citizens of New Terminus but for some it had altered their entire way of life.

 

2. 01:00/The Dancer by The Capricorn [Reviews - 2] (944 words)

New Terminus was never the Metropolis that it had been intended to be. Crime was rampant.