- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is what I call an Explaintion Chapter. I won't have too many of these but they'll clear up any questions you have. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

As I laid there, between my sister's thighs, I could feel her delicious cum start to harden. "Mis....Mistress." I said

"Yes.....slave?" She said in between heavy breaths.

"Could you clean me off? It's getting hard to move."

"Yes, Yes of course. Just give me a second."

"Mistress." I said as I slowly sat up. "If you don't mind my asking, but why weren't you shy about telling me your fantasy? And how are you not a virgin?" Her breathing stopped for a few seconds. Then she sat up with a distant look in her eyes and said.

"About a year ago, I was trying to go to sleep, and I was failing horribly. Then I heard some weird sounds coming from Suzy's room. It was mainly screaming so I went to see if she needed help or was in trouble. When I opened her door I saw something that still scares me to this day. Suz was naked with a dildo up her pussy and a porno playing on her laptop. At first I was confused, then I was horrified." She said taking a deep breath. "I ran back to my room in silent fear. When I woke up I convinced myself that what I was saw was a dream, but I couldn't get it out of my head. Every night for the next three months I came up here right after dinner to do some....research. Everything from lesbian pornos to google searches. Once I learned everything I thought I could, I swiped one of Suzy's dildos and, once everyone had gone to bed I took it out the dildo and slowly inserted it into my clit. It hurt like you would no believe. Blood ran down my legs. I wanted to take it out, but all the women in the internet loved it so I kept pushing. After it was in all the way I blacked out. When I woke up it was early morning, and no one was up yet. When I tried to get up I felt my first bit of sexually joy shoot up my spine, so I took the dildo and fucked myself. I was drowning in ecstasy, the only thing that brought me back to reality was my first orgasm."

"Well I said that explains how you're not a virgin, but what about your fantasy?" I asked.

"On one of my searches." She said still refusing to look down. "I stumbled across a site called giantess world, and let me tell you this site is a gateway site. Soon after the discovery I found giantess booru, and it was all downhill from there." She finally looked down and smiled. "Now let's get you cleaned up." She gently picked me up and carried me to the bathroom down stairs. She filled the sink with hot water as she filled the tub with hot water. Once both were full we slipped into our pools of water. The warm water made my muscles relax, and it felt so good. We sat without speaking, relaxing and unwinding in the hot water. After a long time Ann got out of her, now dirty, witches brew of water. She started to dry herself off. Once she got the towel to stay on her dripping wet body, she came over and gave me a hand cloth to use as a towel. We dried off and she took me back to her room. She put on her dog printed pjs.

"Um, Mistress, do I get any clothes?" I asked.

"No silly, pets don't need clothes." She responded, as she picked me up and took me to the kitchen. She set me down on the counter then went to the frig and pulled out a block of cheese. A cold burst of air flew over my naked body when she opened the door. I shivered a little bit. Then she went over to the cabinet and pulled out two glasses, one about twice my size and the other was just below my head. She pulled out a giant knife, one so shiny I could see my whole body in the refection. A cold chill shot up my body as I was reminded of my fragile state. She cut up the cheese into small pieces, and put some of it onto a plate and some into her mouth. I gapped in awe of her mouth.

No bad Brad! I thought as I looked away and shook my head. I can't believe I'm staring at my thirteen year old sister's mouth. Like I want to be in there, and yet. I could fell something inside me, some primal, urge, wanting to take over and throw me in her mouth. When I looked back she had lowered the plated just below me. When I looked at her she motioned for me got get on. Once I did she took the plate, me and the cup, that she had filled while I was looking away, to the TV room. She pulled down the couch table and set everything down on it. Ann turned the on and flipped the channel to some reality show.

"You can drink from this cup." She said. "Eat as much as you can you'll need your strength up for tomorrow."

Oh great. I thought. What does she have planned for me now? She pulled a can of Mountain Dew from the folds of the couch. She looked at me and smiled.

"I keep soda hidden all over the house. Been doin' it ever since mom made the 'no soda' rule. Now let's sit back and enjoy the show." We did just that. I snacked on the cheese and climbed over the edge of the cup to drink every now and again. Then a thought came to my mind. I pondered and pondered, but could not come up with a realist answer, so I turned to Ann and said.

"Mistress, I just had a thought."

"Oh, no. What have I told you about thinking?" Came her sarcastic reply.

"You use a lot of curses. Where did you pick those up from? I mean, I know porn vids curse but you can't be as comfortable as you clearly are with those words after only a year." She sighed and said.

"Those words have been floating around the school for a few years now. Anderson Middle School is different from when you went. Everyone curses, even the teachers have stopped censoring themselves. The only time they do is when the principal or someone from admin shows up. I learned most of the words from there. It wasn't until I heard them on the porn vids that I knew they were used outside of school, and now that Suzy is gone for a week, mom working all night, and you at this size I feel normal cursing. Let's forget about that and just enjoy the show." She sat back and resumed eating the bigger blocks of cheese. We ate for a while until around eleven o'clock. When Ann put the plate and cup in the sink and took me up stairs. She flipped open my cage and set me down inside. Then she closed the door and kneeled in front of the cage. "Remember earlier, when you came in my mouth, I banished you to my pussy? Well, after thinking on it, I've decided to give you a real punishment." My mouth hit the floor.

"Wh wh what?" I stammered as fear and anger ran ramped through my body. "What will the punishment be Mistress?"

"Get some rest. You'll need it tomorrow." Was her only response. She stood up, turned off her light, and crawled into bed, leaving me in shocked silence. I sat there on the cold, metal floor trying to understand what just happened. As I worried I could hear a small voice.

"Have no fear you will be free in days." It said in a ghostly thin voice.

"What? Who's there?" I said in a panic. I turned around in a small circle.

"Have no fear you will be free in days." It repeated.

"Hello? What do you mean free?" I said in a claimer tone. I sat sit for a few seconds awaiting a response, but none came. With fresh fear coursing through my veins I laid down shaking. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.