- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Deelann is always encouraging me to write but even giantesses get shy. Every day he helps me bring out my inner giantess more and more.  For me the feeling and this journey has been liberating.  For Deelann, well, this journey seems to be leaving a mark…by mark I mean like a giant size 8 foot print.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my little Im-“stomp”-tu.  I’m all up for any comments to help me along the way.

All the best,

Mistress Anez

 

Im-stomp-tu

 

     “Little man! Come here!...”  I began as I pointed down to my foot.  “…and lay down.  If you don't come here and do as I say, I will take the two steps it will take for me to track you down and crush the life from your body! The same way I found you, I can find another little man just as easy."

      I saw him begin to back away.

      "I can't believe he took the bait!"  I thought while smiling to myself.

      I took the two steps I promised him but instead of crushing him, I decided to continued my cat and mouse game.  With the inner side of my right foot, I punted him right across my room.  When is little body flew through the air, I heard my pretend crowd of giantess cheering my name!  His body hit the wall with a thunk and my imaginary Brazilian commentator, Galvão Bueno, screamed "GOOOOOOAL!!!"

      He laid limp on the floor.  I squatted down as I saw him move.  Resting my elbows on my knees, I waited for his eyes to open.  I wish I had a picture of his face.  He looked so scared but too broken to run away.

      "Let me know when you want to play like that again."  I laughed before he blacked out again.

      I tapped him with the tip of my shoe to wake him but he wouldn't budge.  So finally I took off my shoe and hovered my giant toes very close to his face.

      My foot must have been pretty smelly because when he inhaled he woke up with a fit of racking coughs.  

      He tried to cover his mouth only to realize that I had secured him to the bottom of a wooden box on the floor big enough for a foot.  He looked around and noticed the wood had reddish brown, splattered stains all around.

      "This is my stomp box.  This is where I stomp all the little men I’ve grown tired of."  I informed him as I looked down on him from high above.

      His body began to shake uncontrollably.  His lips moved but no sound came out.

      "He must be praying."  I thought to myself.

      I shrugged dismissively.

      "See I love crushing little men but I hate the mess you make when you pop and I don't like finding little man pieces when I clean.  Little man guts stick easily to my carpet."  I explained casually down to him.

      My demeanor told him that I'm going to crush him without remorse and I won't miss him afterword.  He's too insignificant for that.

      I raised my foot above him so that I could to see his face and he could see mine.

      "Your god will not save you here.  But pray to me, your goddess, that I crush you quick."

      I saw his lips mouth '"goddess" and "mercy".  He shook his head "no" in desperation.  When he saw my giant bare foot begin to step down, he closed his eyes.

      I stomped with so much force that I heard the wooden box slightly crack under my foot.

      "Am I not merciful?"  I asked down to the top of my blood-stained foot.

      When I heard no reply, I smiled and hopped to the bathroom to remove his remains.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my very first story that I wrote and posted on my own.  I have another one that I co-wrote with Deelann called Paradise Island.  I'm learning and I'm hoping that all of you little men and other giantesses will help me master the art of writing.