- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Joe was so excited for his date tonight, Im pretty sure Mina was more excited. Mina is taking home a new toy tonight. 

I had originally wrote this part of story with quite a bit more detail and diaglogue but when I went to upload it something went wrong and it all dissappeared. So this is sort of the abridged version. Hopefully its still ok!

"Oh shit! I cant belive I'm late" Joe thought to himself as he pulled up to the warehouse. "Well at least Mina's car is still here, she hasnt left yet hopefully, however all the lights are off. Crap, I better get in there."

As Joe approached the door he couldnt help but get nervous. He has worked for Mina for two years now. Every time he was around her he would get nervous and not know what to say. Now he is walking in to work to pick her up for a date. Not only that but he had made a total fool of himself earlier that morning. And now on his first date with Mina he was late. As he walked into the building there were no lights on anywhere, except for Mina's office. He could see the dim light at the end of the warehouse. He decided he should try and walk as confidently as he could. He had once watched a inspirational seminar about being confident and the main take away he remembered was to fake it till you make it. The more he acted confident soon he would be confident, well at least thats what he hoped. As he got closer to the door he started panicking more.

"I have to think of a reason for being late. I can't let her know I just lost track of time. That won't go over well. Ah! Ill go check all the closing processes and get what she hasn't done yet! Then I can blame it on that!" Joe thought. Joe ran through the warehouse checking every part of the process but it was all done. "Stupid idea! Of course its all done. Why else would she have the lights off." Joe than decided he better just hurry up and get into Mina's office.

As Joe approached the door his "confidence" started failing him. He started getting sweaty palms and he felt like he had cotton mouth all of a sudden. "Pull it together Joe! People are late all the time. I'm sure she hasn't even noticed. She is so busy all the time, she was probably happy to have a couple extra minutes to finsih her paperwork. Play it cool Joe!" After his small pep talk Joe knocked and entered Mina's office.

"Oh Hi Joe. Are you done dinking around in the warehouse?" Mina asked as she pressed herself back into her chair.

"Oh, ah, ya, sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure everything was closed up before we left. Habit I guess, hehe." Joe replied nervously.

"Well I have been waiting for you Joe, when I heard you come in I figured you would come back here first. I was goig to let you know I already closed up. Seeing as how you weren't feeling that well this morning I wanted to make sure I didn't wear you down anymore before our date. I figured if you were getting sick it was the least I could do. It was also kind of selfish of me because I didn't want a tired Joe for this evening." As Mina said this she walked around the corner of her desk and leaned against it, crossing her legs at her ankles.

Joe immediately took notice that Mina had changed her outfit. She was now wearing a black low-cut v-neck shirt with a grey opened sweater, the kind of sweater that sort of drapes over a person and is long in back. Her shirt barely contained her breasts. Joe was certain he could see a lacey black bra benath it as well. Then he noticed she was only wearing leggings below. Her sweatshirt was long enough it covered her rear end, but Joe hoped he would get to see it wiithout her sweater running interference.

"Oh, well thanks for doing that for me Mina! You really didn't have to I had planned on helping, plus I took a nap and have been takng vitamins all afternoon. I am feeling about 97%." 

"Well either way I don't want you getting sicker. You are one of my best employees. In fact I have this little remedy that I swear by. You just take a couple of drops and in no time flat you feel better than you ever have. It certainly always makes me feel better! I love the stuff! Please, let me get you some." With that Mina leaned over her desk, opened the top drawer, and pulled out a small droplet bottle. Mina made sure, before she even stood up in the first place, to pull her leggings up just enough to giver her a slight wedgie. And now as she leaned over her desk she took a couple extra seconds moving things around to give Joe a chance to see what his night would entail. Finally as she turned around she saw Joe quickly turn away. "I finally got him," she thought.

Joe took the bottle from Mina and asked, "So how do you use this stuff?"

"Here let me get you a cup of water from the water cooler." Mina walked over to the water cooler and filled up one little dixie cup of water for Joe. She took the bottle back from Joe and dropped three drops into the cup and then gave the cup to Joe.

Joe watched the liquid swirl in the water as it dissipated. "Wow this stuff must be really good. It almost immediately mixed in." With that Joe took one big gulp and swallowed the whole thing.

"Gosh, that sure has a wierd after taste. Kind of like some of those fake sugars. Whatever it is, it certainly tastes synthetic."

"Well it is my own creation!"

"What do you mean?"

"Before I started working here I use to work in pharmacueticals. I had an entry level position since all I had was my bachelors degree, but I got to help with trials and in between trials the docs on site would show me little things and let me "experiment". Anyway, If I wanted to advance I needed at least a master if not a doctorate and I had no interest in doing so. Once I figured out how to make this stuff at home I decided to quit and find a job doing something else. Long story short, I looked for a couple weeks, saw this opening, applied, and now I am your boss!"

"Ha, ha ya I guess you are. Well certainly you don't make as much here as you were. You must just really like being able to hang out with me huh?" Joe said kind of shocked he said it, but he was feeling very at ease with Mina.

"Yep Joe you got it. But actually I am doing quite a bit better here than I was before. That other job was very low level and they saw me as replaceable. Anyway if I hadnt come here I would have never had the chance to go out with you tonight."

At this point Joe was starting to feel pretty light headed. "Hey Mina do you mind If I sit down for just a second. I think maybe your stuff is kicking in really fast. My head is just swimming and my stomach is not liking it either. Gosh, I feel like I might pass out."

"Oh don't worry Joe it will pass in just a minute. You wont pass out and once the 'little' side effect gets over with, you will have a whole new perspective on life. You are going to feel great TRUST ME."

Joe didn't like the way she said "trust me" but right at the moment he didn't care. Everytime he opened his eyes his whole world was spinning. He decided his best bet was to just double over in the chair and shut his eyes. He certainly didn't plan on this happening on his first date with Mina. He was so excited to go out tonight and now here was about to throw up in the middle on Mina's office. 

"Mina I am not sure we are going to be able to go out tonight. I thought I was feeling better but now I'm feeling much worse. I think I might need to just go back home." Obvisouly Joe was lying about being sick before but whatever Mina just gave him was really tearing him up. He couldnt see how he could possible get over this. 

By now Mina had moved to the front of her desk and was sitting on top. She loved this part. She stared very intently at Joe. Joe was already starting to shrink. She loved watching men shrink. It made her wet immediatley thinking about how in just a few moments Joe would be small enough of for her to hold in her hands. She loved having a tiny person, the power she felt holding a tiny person. It made her feel powerful, sexy, dominant, and most of all it made her feel dirty. Soon Joe would be her tiny man, her own tiny doll for her pleasure. She would use him as she saw fit and eventually Joe would learn his place as her slave. Just watching Joe shrink made her want to grab him and shove him up inside her. She was already so wet that she figured she would probably just have to throw out her panties. She started thinking about how great it would feel to have Joe squirming, fighting for air as she pushed him in and out, over and over. Finally as she climaxed she would squeeze Joe and push him in as far as she could. Hopefully he learned quick to take deep breaths because once she climaxed he would have to crawl out.

"Oh my god... I have to think about something else." Mina thought to herself. Mina had long ago learned that it was better to take it slow at first. It makes for a better toy. It helps break in the toys easier. However, it had been almost two years since her last small man. 

"Oh Joe here let me take care of you. You are shivering. Let me get you a blanket." The truth is that Joe had already gotten so small that Mina didn't want him to realize what was happening. She took his shirt and folded it on top of him like a blanket. There you go Joe I promise you'll feel great in a minute, and then you are going to have best date of your life. At least I know I'm  going to enjoy the evening."

And then just as soon as it happened it stopped. Joe actually opened his eyes and everything was good. However he must still be having some side effects because the room looked totally different. "Hey Mina, I think I am still having some side effects. I am pretty sure I'm hallucinating. Oh man, the whole room is off and why am I naked. Man whatever you gave me is really having some wierd effects on me."

"Joe I dont want you to freak out but you aren't hallucinating."

"Not hallucinating! She is obviously not seeing what I am," Joe thought. As he looked around he saw a large greay curtain at the end of the platform he was on and other than that it just looked like he was in a huge room. 

"Joe, I need you to listen to me. I shrank you. You are only about 5 inches tall now. But don't worry as you shrank your body became extremely dense and essentially made you superhuman. You are basically like a mini superman!" At this Mina scooted so she was directly in front of the chair Joe was in.

Joe heard Mina's words but he just couldnt belive it. Just then the grey curtain started moving It was so massive. Joe started backing up in fear until he ran into a soft wall. He quickly turned around and noticed the fabric of the wall was the same as the fabric of the chair he was just sitting in. But where did the chair go? Joe looked down and the floor of this platform he was on was the same as the wall. Then Joe looked up and noticed the grey curtain was gone and two large black pillars had replaced it. Joe quickly ran over to the edge of the platform he was on and looked down. 

"Holy crap!" Joe exlaimed. When he looked doen he saw the largest pair of brown boots he had ever seen. They had to be several stories tall! As he continued to look up he realized the black pillars were actually Mina's legs. He quickly looked up to see her face to confirm his fear. However at this size and from this view her face was completely eclipsed by her breasts.

"MINA! What did you do to me!"

"Well it seems like you are starting to catch on so I will say it again. I shrank you, Joe. 

"What the hell are you talking about. That's impossible. You can't do this. This has to be illegal! FIX THIS MINA!"

"Listen Joe I have already made up mind about this and I am not 'fixing' this. Anyway you said you weren't feeling well and I bet right now you are feeling pretty great, it just happens to be one of the side effects."

Joe did have to admit, after she said that the realization hit him that he did feel pretty good. He couldn't really explain it but he felt both lighter and stronger. He did kind of feel like a mini superman. But that was no reason for her to do what she did. "MINA I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT. I want to be normal sized! Please fix this Mina. I cant live like this, no one can. Mina Please! If you fix this right now I won't turn you in to the cops. You take this any further and you are going to JAIL!"

"Joe you are hardly in the place to start making demands. Plus I have already decided, I told you I am not changing my mind. So now I am going to pack up your clothes and put you between my breast and we going to go to my apartment. Im trying to be nice here, Joe. I need you to be quiet because I don't wnt anyone to hear your pathetic little whimpers."

"FORGET IT! I will not be quiet! You aren't taking me anywhere! You are going to call the police and get me out of here!"

"Thats not happening Joe now quit talking and be quiet. you have already made us late, you wont want to upset me and make us later would you? Besides if you dont be quiet I will have to punish you."

"FUCK YOU MINA! Leave me alone! I am not going with you. Please just grow me back and let me go!"

"Oh Joe you should have just let me take you in between my warm cushy boobs. I was even going to let you ride in front and play with my nipple. But now you are just going to have to start off being punished. Your choice, ass or feet."

"What in the hell are you talking about. This is isn't happening. Please just let me go."

"Sorry Joe, actually I'm not. Well, earlier this afternoon I saw you staring at my feet. So feet it is!" Mina started pulling of her boot. Unfortunately for Joe ever since their meeting this morning Mina hadnt had a chance to "air" her feet out again except for when she changed earlier. Plus she had been on her feet most of the afternoon putting out "fires" on the floor. Mina was having a hard time getting her boot off. Her feet had swollen up a bit after being on them all day. Even her leggings were starting to become sweaty in her boots. Mina knew she was much sweatier than average and actually she enjoyed it. As he struggled to get her boot off her foot finally came out. 

"Phew! Joe I hope I guessed right and you are a foot man, otherwise this is going to be Hell for you." Mina grabbed her foot and turned it up to see her sole. Her poor yellow socks had turned a dingy brown on bottom. Mina pulled at the sock to try and let her toes breather a little, but it was a waste of time. Her socks were so wet and sweaty that they just clung to her feet and toes. 

Mina moved her feet over and picked Joe up by his head, in between her big and second toe. Mina giggled to herself a little as she dangeld Jim from her foot. Her sock was covering his face. Joe couldnt see a thing. 

"Here Joe let me help you out a bit." Mina pulled her sock down with her finger so Joe could see but not enough that he could speak. "So here is what is going to happen. I am going to put you in my boot and we are going to walk out of here together. Well I'll be walking and you'll be with me! Then when we get home you and I will get to know each other a little better. I do hope you feel up to playing with me. I know I feel like playing with you!"

Mina mover her foot over her boot and dropped Joe in. Joe fell through the opening and landed on what felt like a wet mattress. Once he hit, he slid down a hill into a cavern with very little light. The only light available light was 30' in the air and at the far end of the cavern. As soon as the smell hit him he felt like he was completely surrounded. The smell from her foot and sock already permeated his senses but the smell and heat from this boot was making it so much worse. Even Joe's eyes were burning from the smell. His enitre body was soaked in her sweat. Then he noticed the light was cutting out. He saw those same sock enclosed toes coming for him. As soon as he saw her toes all the light was eclipsed. He felt her foot slowly creeping over his body. Her foot pushed him to end of the boot and his head ended up stuffed in between her toes. His legs had gotten caught under her arch and his chest was mostly underneath ther ball of her foot. Joe could barely breathe.

Mina Looked down at her boot. She was getting extremely wet knowing that joe was stuffed inside her big tight boots. These boots didn't let her feet breathe at all, they were perfect for tonight. Mina started thinking about how every breath Joe took was first filtered through her feet, everytime he opened his mouth she knew his mouth would be filled with her sweat. She loved this power. "MMM Well little Joe we better get home before I am not able to walk out of here."

Mina jumped down off her desk stomped her right foot a bit to get Joe in the perfect position. She grabbed Joe's clothes and stuffed them into her purse and started walking out. On her way out the door Mina had to stop and grab onto the wall. The feeling of Joe squirming beneath her foot was making her so excited. If she didn't start thnking of something else soon, she wasnt going to be able to get out of the building before she orgasmed. She wanted to save this orgasm for Joe. She knew it was going to be good and she didnt want to waste it!

Mina immediately started doing long division in her head. "This should work until I get home," Mina thought to herself. Mina quickly walked to her car and hoped in. She immediately turned her heat on and put it on her feet. She could be so cruel when she wanted to be.

"Well Joe I think I am going to go ahead and skip dinner tonight and head straight home! I think we are going to have an excellent weekend." 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Definitely going to be the longest weekend of Joe's life.