- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story, I have been thinking about it for quite awhile but until now was too nervous to write it. Hopefully you like it!

Author's Chapter Notes:

And the build up starts.

Joe wasn't a very big guy nor a very outspoken man. At 28 years of age He stood about 5'6" and slim at 115lbs. He has been working shipping for the past ten years for the same company. When he started here he certainly hadn't planned on staying, But after awhile the place sort of grew on him. He liked all of the people he worked with and the work really wasn't all that challenging, plus they let you have as much overtime as you wanted, depending on available work. All-in-all Joe had a pretty good life. He hadn't ever married and currently wasnt really looking, but he certainly wasn't going to rule out the idea. In fact, recently he had heard that Mina, the warehouse supervisor was single. He had always just assumed she was married, she didn't keep any family pictures around and Joe never really made a habit out of getting into people's personal lives. 

Mina was tall, barefoot about 5'11". But her footwear of choice was always heels or boots size 12, typically with anywhere from 3-6 inch heels. At 32 and with the workplace requiring closed toed shoes these made her still feel feminine and sexy. She didn't have to walk around an incredible amount so the little discomfort she did have when walking was worth it to her. Mina wasn't just tall either, she also had large frame and a DD bra size. She wasnt overwieght but rather had large features and an almost perfect hour glass figure; if anyone thought she was overwieght then they must have had something against large butts. Mina loved how large her butt was. She was proud of her bust size as well but found a particular joy in her large rear end. She knew most of the men in the warehouse were staring at her as he walked through. She loved putting on a show for them, swaying her hips as much as she could. Frequently when she was inspecting inventory she would bend at the waist to "inspect" lot numbers on deliveries. She loved the power her beauty had over them. Her favorite outfits were pencil skirts or pant suits. The pantsuits she would wear whenever she knew there was going to be large deliveries. She knew they would lightly ride up her ass as she bent over giving her butt the perfect heart shape. Frequently on these day when she would turn around she would see the men quickly look away. That is everyone but Joe.

Mina had only been working for the company for two years but she felt like she knew everyone in the warehouse really well, exccept Joe. He had never really talked to her. She thought he was just shy. He was always very polite and during their one-on-one meetings he always presented himself well, but for some reason when she would start talking to him about anything other than work he would clam up. Oh well no problem, no one says you have to be super talkative at work, and he always got his work done. Actually Joe typically got his work done and then some, he typically put in close to 60 hours every week. The company had no policy on overtime but perhaps this was getting a bit excessive.

Mina called Joe in to her office to talk to him about his overtime. Joe was very worried. He had never been called into the supervisor's office except for his one-on-ones. His mind was racing, had he done something wrong? Did he over extend his orders? Had he accidentally left a door unlocked when he left one night? He couldnt think of anything. But here he was anyway, standing at the door of Mina's office. 

Joe had to psyche himself up just to go in, "Deep breath Joe. You've done nothing wrong. You're probably just getting rewarded! HeHe. Here we go"

Mina immediately greeted Joe, "Joe! You are very prompt, I just barely called you back here. Usually it takes the guys almost 15 minutes to get in here. Im afraid You caught me with my feet up! Wearing these boots all day really make my feet hot and sweaty and sometimes I just need to put 'em up and give 'em a chance to breathe. But I guess thats probably more information than you needed. Let me put my boots back on. "

"Oh its fine Mina. I dont mind. Im a guy. We pretty much grow up making it a sport of being stinky. It certainly doesnt bother me. I probably wouldn't have even noticed had you not said something."

"You're sweet Joe. Thanks. Anyway I called you in here because I wanted to talk to you about your over time." 

At this point Joe had taken a seat in fornt of Mina's Desk, and Mina was slowly walking around from behind her desk. He hated these chairs they were so low to the ground. He always felt like he was looking up to Mina. Well, he was always looking up to Mina but these chairs just seemed to hammer the point home. Now, Mina was setting on the front of her desk with her legs crossed. Joe noticed that she had left her boots off. The socks she was wearing were yellow ankle socks. They appeared to be very ditry on the soles. Joes could make out every toe print on the bottom of her soles.

"She must take her shoes off and walk around all day in here," Joe thought to himself.

"...Joe? Joe are you hearing me?"

" I'm so sorry Mina. My mind just kind of wondered. I'm so sorry, eh, I really did not hear what you were saying."

"Ha ha. No problem Joe. It was my feet wasn't it?"

"Oh no! She caught me staring!" Just worriedly thought.

" I could just see the wheels turning, Joe. you were staring at my dirty feet thinking how bad they smelled. Im sorry Joe. I told you I should have put my boots back on. Now you're just going to have to deal with it. Listen, and deal with it." Mina was only joking but she did like the fact that she had finally caught Joe staring. It was at her feet... but she might have liked that even more. She decided to take it a step further and set her feet on the armrest of Joe's chair. He could literally feel the heat emanating from her feet. 

"I promise Mina it doesnt bother me. I cant even smell them," He lied. In fact he was getting very nervous. He had never told anyone before but he had a huge foot fetish. A few times in college a couple different girls clearly caught on to his fetish and lightly teased him with their feet but Joe never felt comfortable ever telling anyone and certainly never got to live out his fantasy of burying his face into a pair of warm smelly feet; and now here he was, with this amazonian goddess who had just admitted to her feet being sweaty and stinky and they were so close that he could feel the heat. Then the smell hit him! Vinegary fritos was all he could think of.

"Holy crap! I cant belive this is happening!" Joe thought to himself fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat. Mainly to hide his throbbing manhood that was standing at full attention now.

"...Joe? Jooooe? Did I lose you again?

"I am so sorry Mina! Please forgive me I dont know whats going on I feel like I might be coming down with a cold and have just been a little foggy lately. I took some medicine but I think it just made it worse."

"Dont worry about it, Joe. I wasnt actually saying anything this time. I was just waiting for you to say something. You have been staring at my feet Joe. Do they really smell that bad?"

"No no I swear im just a little foggy. So what was it you were wanting to talk to me about?"

"Oh! Yah, no, I just wanted to ask you to cut back a little. You have been putting in 60 hours a week. Could you please cut it back to 50 hours? At least twice a month?"

"Certainly, sorry about that. I guess I am a workaholic. But that would be fine, absolutely."

"Well good! Thanks Joe. I knew you'd understand." With that she stood back up and sat back down behind her desk. "Well Joe I guess your free to go back to work. Or, well, rather it looks like its quitting time for you. You've already put in 55 hours this week."

"Oh wow I guess so. Huh what to do now I guess?" Feeling that he had successfully made a fool of himself Joe figured this meeting couldnt get anymore embarrassing for him. He decided now was as good a time as any to see if Mina would be interested in dinner. "You know Mina, this might not be the best time to do this, but seeing as how Im free tonight I was wondering if you had any plans for dinner this evening?"

"Oh, um, well no. What did ya have in mind?"

"Well I was hoping you would let me take you out for a nice dinner. Perhaps the little brick over pizza and wine place downtown, would you be interested?

"Like on date?"

"Uh, Ya? Unless thats not allowed. Oh shoot, I didnt even think about that. Can I even ask you on a date?"

"He He. You are cute Joe. Of course you can. We have no policy on it. I would love to. Are you sure you want to take your boss out? I mean if you mess this up I could really make your life hell..."

"Oh, uh, I guess I didnt think about that..."

"I am kidding Joe. Geeze what kind of woman do you think I am. Why don't you pick me up here at 6:30? I have quite a bit of paperwork to finish today and when you come get me we can close up the warehouse together and then go out. Will that work for you?"

"Absolutely! I'll see ya at 6:30."

"Great! I've always wanted to go to this restraunt, ever sincce it opened. Oh and Joe I hope you not more sick this afternoon. I'd hate for you to cancel on me."

"Sick? Oh ya right. Uh, Im pretty sure the medicine is kicking in. Im sure I'll be 100% by then."

And with that Joe took off for the rest of the day and Mina went back to her paperwork. However Mina couldn't stop thinking about the way Joe was staring at her feet. She had always liked the shape of her feet. her toes were all perfectly proportionate, shehad a nice arch and even though she thought she had rather meaty soles she still felt they were very sexy, if not powerful. 

"Maybe its time to take a new boyfriend." Mina thought. "My last one made it quite awhile. Joe is so small he surely wouldnt stick around nearly as long." She reached into her desk and took out a small droplet bottle. She held it close to her. She could feel herself becoming quite aroused. When she saw Joe staring at her feet, it turned her on knowing her feet were able to completely absorb his mind. Yep, she made up her my mind. Joe would be her new boyfriend. The longer she daydreamed about this more she felt herself heating up. 

She peeped her head out the door, "Good no one looking my way. She immediately shut the door and put up her "Conference call! Do not enter unless you've lost an appendage!" sign. She also had a lock on her door but she liked the added sign. Rifleing through her desk she found her pocket vibrator. 

"MMMM best invention ever... I can't wait for Joe to come back, so he can the same fun as you are about to." she said to her vibrator. She loved speaking to them like small beings it furthered her lust. With that she took care of a little business, enough to get her by until tonight.

"I cant wait for 6:30. This is going to be the longest second half of the day ever" Mina thought to herself. "Oh well, this weekend will certainly make it worth it! Maybe ill take a couple days off next week..."

Chapter End Notes:

Oh Joe, what have you gotten yourself into. The next chapter should start off pretty quickly with the good stuff, seeing as how Mina can barely contain herself now...