- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be a short story.

The 3 chances

 

There was that boy, who had this very powerful fantasy of being reduced to half an inch tall with only his boxer and being walked on as he lays inside one of Melanie’s shoes. Well his fantasy extended to the point he would love to be her footslave in fact. A tiny footslave that she would discard and toss inside her worn shoes everyday, wherever she went, or whatever she would do, in all her footwear, all the time. That boy... was Billy.

Now don’t get the idea that Billy was a lunatic freak. He was the average guy with good friends and people he liked hanging out with. Not a badass, nor a gentleman, some sense of humour and, for all that’s worth, nobody on earth could ever suspect he has that odd fetishes and fantasies. He was scared to the bone that anyone, especially Melanie, could ever find out about his true self.

In fact he deeply wanted Melanie to know it, and that she would make him live it. But that was impossible. So he kept looking at her feet, whenever he could catch a glimpse without anyone noticing, for almost 5 years.

And there was that one night Billy met an angel. At first he was sure he was dreaming, but the Angel was a real one. She looked beautiful. He was in his bed and the angle, dressed all in white and barefoot walked on his bed and trampled his chest. She was as light as a feather yet he could feel her feet on his chest pressing down a bit.

“Billy, I’ve come to give you 3 chances to fulfill your fantasies. I will shrink you, and put you in situations you will have to muster enough courage. If you can achieve the goal, I’ll let you stay shrunk and Melanie will be your mistress and you will be her footslave. If you fail however, I’ll have to take your soul and bring you with me in the afterlife.”

“But I don’t want to die!” Billy whispered, half afraid half teased to the angel trampling his chest. The blond girl with wings lifted her perfect foot over his face, just inches above his face and dangled it there to tease him. Entranced, Billy tried to lift his head up to kiss the sole of her foot but each time she would remove her foot and raise it a bit higher. “3 chances Billy, and you get what you want. Don ot fail!” The angel then stepped full weigh in his face with her both feet and Billy went back to sleep.

 

1st chance.

 

Billy woke up, in his trousers, on a cold floor. Shivers grabbed him and forced him to stand up. His surroundings were unfamiliar but he could soon realise her was in his English classroom, half and inch high, and standing between two massive and old well worn nike sneakers that he longed for so many times. Melanie’s sneakers. She wore long jeans and white cotton socks. Fear got him, but he could hear the angel’s voice in his head. “Billy this is your first chance. Melanie doesn’t know you’re there. I want you to find your way inside those sneakers and lay under her toes. If she crushes you, it’s over, if you succeed, you can stay there and I’ll make you her footslave. Go now, don’t waste your chance.”

With that the huge feet of Melanie moved fast. She crossed her left leg over the right and started rotating her left ankle. Her right foot came crashing right beside Billy who, scared and stunned by all what was happening, fell on his bum. “This is real” he thought to himself. He could hear his teacher’s voice in the distance, other classmates around were all focused on the class.

He then got a whiff of Melanie’s sneaker odor and it turned him on something strong. “Alright Billy, get in that shoe” he said to himself. He mustered courage and walked to the big sole. He was living a fantasy and just touching the rubber sole’s side gave him a bolt of joy inside and he tried to focus.

Melanie used to be a great shoeplayer. He thought he would climb on her shoe and wait for her to remove her foot and dive in the shoe while she would be shoeplaying. Gathering his strength he jumped and grabbed some of the used rubber and pulled himself on the sole side’s edge. He tried to climb his way up on the top of the shoe, that way he could use the well worn and dirty laces. Once up there, he was overwhelmed with the old sneaker odor, coming from inside the show by the spaces between the laces. He laid down on the top of the laces, holding firmly, and inhaled deeply in pure ecstasy.

But all of a sudden, Melanie uncrossed her leg and move her feet. The momentum and the force, considering her size against Billy’s was too much for him and he lost his grip of the lace. He tumbled down back on the floor and hit his head on the hard floor. Stunned, and seeing starts, all he could see was the dirty and dusty sneaker sole coming fast above him. He felt the rubber sole press down on him and pin him into place, without crushing him. “That’s it I failed he though. I’ll be crushed.” Billy braced himself but the pressure never came. He was unable to move, but he wasn’t crushed as Melanie wasn’t putting all her weight down on her foot. In fact she started moving her foot around on the floor, dragging Billy under her sole across the dirty floor. Billy got dust in his eyes and mouth, The friction was hurting his skin. Melanie then moved her foot forward and poor Billy tumbled and rolled under the sole until he was under the arch of her shoe. Melanie was unknowingly playing with Billy like he was a pebble under her sneaker sole.

 

And then pressure came, fast and unforgiving. He felt his face filled with dusty rubber flatten, and he was crushed flat instantly.

 

 

In a foamy environnement, all around him clouds and blue sky. Billy could see the Angel flying towards him. “You failed, Billy.”

“I know, I am sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, you still have two chances left.” For now, you go back to your normal life. Your next chance will be in two days.

 

And Billy woke up in his bed the next morning. He went down to the kitchen to eat a bowl of cereal. His mother look at him with great incredulity. “Where were you Yesterday Billy? The school called, they said you were not in class? I was worried sick!”

“Don’t worry mom, I was just hanging in the park with some friends.”

“Billy you have to go to school, it’s important, it’s your future...” Billy got lectured for missing school the day before. He yawned and listened to his mother while eating his cereals, whishing the day could be over soon so he could have his second chance the next day.

 

 

To be continued.