- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hurryeah! Another schedule bashing update! I felt like I needed to write one, regardless of sleep! Hope you all like the story so far! Cheers :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Man's life was brief, incomparable to the immortal bodies of the giantesses. Age never took them, but their cycle of life never would complete, their lives stagnated, their young were few, and just as man feared death, the giantesses feared the crushing dark of loneliness.So did they seek out man, whose numbers were great and plentiful.

 

It was raining today. Madison told me she wasn't coming today, that the weather forecast predicted inclement weather, and giantesses were usually scheduled to stay home on such days. The giantess forecasts were all clear today; streets are free for travel. I hadn't noticed since Madison was the one bringing me around town, but everywhere she went had to be scheduled before hand. A giantess apparently had to register where you were going one day before, so that traffic could be redirected to make way for her. This also had the unfortunate side effect of broadcasting our daily dating routes to the entire town populace.

 

But it was raining today. There weren't any places in town which could shelter a giantess, so most were confined to their homes. Umbrellas were a foreign concept to them, and their hats could only cover so much. There really wasn't any way for a giantess to stay dry out in the streets.

 

So it was to my utter surprise that I found one standing on a crossroad before me.

 

She wore a white, sleeveless business suit with a gigantic fur shawl hanging loosely from her shoulders, the rain drenching through her clothes, revealing a shapely, curvy body of model proportions underneath the informal attire. Her feet were draped with covered white leather platforms, with her toes peeking out from the front end of the covers, fighting to reach out to touch the streets below. Through the rain, her face was obscured somewhat, but there was no mistaking that brilliant platinum blonde glossed by the rain, tied up in a wild high pony tail, billowing about in a crazy flurry with the wind.

 

Was she one of the five giantesses of the town? She must have a license if she was standing here, and Madison did mention to me that the two I haven't yet met were usually away on work for long periods of time. The giant woman just stood there, one arm raised up to her forehead, shielding her vision from the rain, and her other hand placed impatiently on her thrust out hip. She leaned casually on one leg, thrusting the other out into the intersection, apparently unaware of the traffic she was blocking.

 

The cars below grew impatient, and began honking for the giantess to give way. Either she didn't notice or didn't care, as she kept staring off into the distance, more interested in scrutinizing some vague object obscured from the point of view of the smaller folk.

 

None of the drivers seemed interested in braving both the rain and the feet to get her attention, some giving up and driving the other way. Pedestrians on the sidewalks turned quickly away on corners, and nobody seemed to want to approach the giantess. She had a different air about her than Madison, Sylvie and Kat, and the people around the crossroad seemed to pick up on this.

 

Well, somebody needed to get her attention. I was soaked from the waist down already; my umbrella hardly did anything to shield me from the rain. Nobody else volunteered, and I'm pretty sure I've had the most experience with giantesses, so what the heck. I folded my umbrella and ran up to the nearest foot, hoping to get her attention.

 

I came up the side of the massive platform shoe; it was almost the same size as a car, and the foot that rested upon it could easily swallow a man whole under its sole. The toes protruding out from the front were painted a marble white, and even through the rain, a strong smell of perfume hung around the foot. My head barely peaked over the top of her foot from where I stood, and combined with the other foot lined neatly in front of her, formed a solid, physical wall in the intersection.

 

I braced myself and gave the platform shoe a knock. My knuckles made three dull thumps against the hard leather, and the massive figure above me began to churn. The shoe before me suddenly vanished, reappearing beside me as the giantess placed either foot around me.

 

“Ah, a tiny finally comes to attend me?” A woman's voice above boomed down to me. Unlike Madison, this giantess didn't seem to fuss about volume. If she had spoken that right next to my ear, I was certain I would have gone deaf.

 

“Uh, miss!” I shouted up to her through the pitter patter of raindrops, shielding my face from them as I tried to speak, “There's traffic going through here, and I might know of a place for shelter-”

 

She either didn't hear me or didn't care. Before I could finish, I saw her right foot slip out of her shoe, and in an instant, the massive ped came boring down on me. There was no sense of finesse like Sylvie did when she pinned me down; the pain was real as I felt my body get squeezed into the ground below.

 

The giantess had stepped down on me, catching my head between her second and big toe. Her second toe was set snugly against my left cheek, pulling my face along with her attempts to stroke it. Her heel was firmly planted into the ground, leaving only the weight of her foot to rest upon my body, which was pressed firmly into the wet folds of her hot, steaming sole, knocking out whatever breath was in me. I almost wanted to scream, but there was little point when I couldn't breathe. All I could do was stare up at the face which slowly leaned closer toward me.

 

“Tell your mistress that I've come,” The giantess continued without heed to my plight, “And that I require shelter till the weather subsides. I'll resume my travels only then.”

 

She said all this nonchalantly, as if stepping on me were a natural thing to do. When she finally removed her foot, she paid no consideration for me when she lifted it heel first, driving a great deal more weight into me from the balls of her feet before finally coming off of me completely. I rolled to my side with a small whimper, having just experienced a world of hurt I'd not known existed until today.

 

I felt a small kick to my back as the giantess prodded me with her big toe. No sympathy for the small, it seemed. “Go on, deliver your message, boy,” was all she said before turning back to her original position, staring off into the distance once more.

 

I clutched my chest, feeling for my my ribs. I swear, it almost felt like my bones were about to break, but thankfully I felt only the soreness of having been squashed by a fifty foot woman. Her shoe was still nearby when I sat up, and grabbed onto a spare bit of her strap to steady myself as I stood up. This only earned me a side tackle from the same shoe, knocking me back onto the cold, wet road.

 

“I told you to find your mistress for me, boy,” the giantess said, taking another step toward me. I just sat there spread eagle on the ground, letting the soft drops of rain slide off my face. The raining stopped suddenly, and my vision was instead filled by my tormentor's face. “...Unless you wanted me, instead?”

 

Uh oh. There was a hungry grin on her face now. She wasn't looking at me like a delivery boy any more; those were the eyes of a huntress. As much as I would have loved to run away, my body refused to move.

 

“You've been pulling at my shoes,” the giantess continued, a mischievous smirk emerging from her lips as she spoke. She began taking off her sandals, and held one in one hand, “I didn't know tinies knew about the latest trends out here.”

 

I was plucked from the ground, a thumb and an index finger holding me up into the air. I looked down, and in the other hand, the platform shoe grew closer and closer. Upon closer inspection, the insole had a rectangular black fabric pasted in the center, running all the way from the toes to the start of the heels. The indents at the toes and a clear rise at the arc of shoe shows clear signs of wear and use, and it quickly became apparent that I was about to land on them.

 

I was shoved into the center of the shoe where the black rectangle was. I was flipped face-up, and as the shoe was placed back on the ground, the familiar foot slid down the shoe, sliding down past my body.

 

She was going to wear me in her shoe! There can't be any way I would survive that, not with the amount of pain she did simply from putting her foot on me. I flailed my arms about as her toes slid closer to me, until they were upon my face once more.

 

“Keep your hands tight to your body,” the voice above instructed me, “I need to feel all of you inside me.”

 

The pressure grew as the full weight of the giantess came down. This is it. I was going to die, flattened under the monstrous sole of a giantess stranger. I made one last desperate attempt to push the foot off of me, but it was an act of futility. I closed my eyes and wished Madison would come save me, take me from this hell I faced and back into her warm embrace. The pressure grew greater still, and I closed my eyes against my inevitable fate.

 

When I opened my eyes, I was still staring at the fleshy sole of my captor's foot. But there wasn't any pain; just the oppressive pressure of fifty tons of woman bearing down on me. I felt a springy texture like a trampoline behind me, pushed down to fit me. It was the black fabric on the insole; it was stretched on top of a hollow curve in the platform shoes, which bent in just enough to spare me from the giantess's crushing step. By some marvel of technology, I survived being stepped on by a giantess.

 

“Let's find your mistress together, then,” I heard the giantess say from behind the massive sole. The pressure on my body shifted as she got up, and suddenly, the world lurched forward as she took her first step with tiny me in tow underfoot. The walking became a rhythmic back and forth of pressure, concentrated at her heel during her foot falls, to the balls of her feet as she lifted her foot up again. It almost felt like a full body massage; the motion churned my body, stretching it along the arc of her foot. I was almost enjoying myself, too, until I remembered where I was, and I resumed my panicking.

 

I redoubled my efforts, pounding and squirming under the sole that kept me captive. I struggled squeeze myself out, but couldn't find space to move outside of the black fabric's hollow. The smell was getting to me, too. It would have been fine if it was the musty stench of staleness I had to deal with, but instead, I was breathing in this concentrated, obnoxious smelling perfume the giantess saw fit to smear herself with. It was an affront to my nose and giantess fashion everywhere. Madison had the decency to only lotion her feet, at the very least.

 

I wiggled more, until eventually, the giantess came to a hesitant stop, finally acknowledge my struggles under her. I felt the sole sliding off me, and the rain around me resumed its pouring down on my face. The giantess picked her shoe and brought it up to her face, staring at me with annoyed, but slightly concerned eyes. “What's with you?” She asked irritably.

 

“Well what's with YOU, lady!” I shouted. All my anger, fear and emotion was thrust into my voice, and I raged at the giantess like I was raging against the heavens, “You can't just wear people in your shoe like that!”

 

The giantess stared blankly at me for a moment. She looked like she was about to say 'yes I can', but the look faded from her face, instead turning into a more refined, business-like look. (At least, as refined as rain streaking down your face could make you)

 

“I apologize,” the giantess eventually said, “I'm not from around here, so I'm not entirely certain of your, ah, customs.”

 

“You're not from this town?” I asked.

 

“I come from the north,” she said with a shrug. The north. From a tiny's scale, there wasn't a whole lot in the north, but from the eyes of a giantess, the north held the closest giantess city to our town. That must make her a resident from there.

 

“So, you don't have an urban license?” I asked. This drew only a sigh from the giantess.

 

“Look boy, I've been traveling for two days, I'm soaking wet, and the only place I could find shelter from the rain from is your town, so just take me to your mistress...or whoever it is that's in charge.”

 

Oh. You'd quickly forget that while we had tireless vehicles to take us from one place to another, a giantess has to travel around on foot. While they're certainly capable of traveling faster than a car, a giantess would need to rest every now and again when taking on the long road.

 

“Um. I know somebody you could talk to,” I said. Madison was a liaison officer for this town, so I suppose she's as good a help as you can get. I remembered what Madison said about the giantesses of her hometown, though. They looked at tinies as nothing more than pets or toys, not people. I guess that's why this giantess didn't pay attention to anything happening below her just now.

 

“What's your name?” I asked.

 

“Claire,” she said. Claire didn't bother asking for my name, so I gave it to her.

 

“I'm Eliot,” I continued, “Now there's a giantess zone in the city you could probably stay for the night. Two of our members are always out of town. I know the person in charge there, so she could probably sort things out.” I pointed off into the distance, where three distant but large buildings stood. The rain made it hard to spot, but I could remember it well. Knowing where your girlfriend lives was part of a boyfriend's responsibility.

 

“Very well,” Claire said, picking me from the shoe. I was quite lost in thought there, and had forgotten I was in her shoe at all. She gripped me in her full fist, binding my arms to my body. “Our course of relations ends here then, I thank you for your assistance.”

 

“Wait!” I shouted, suddenly. I didn't know why I shouted, just that I wanted to. An awkward moment passed before I finally came up with an excuse, “Er...I did mention that I knew the person in charge, so it's best if I came along with you...?”

 

Claire didn't seem totally convinced, but eventually she relented, “Alright, Eliot,” she said, “I'll let you come along too, then.”

 

I felt Claire pull me completely off of her shoe, and was about to drop me on her shoulder, when another urge came over me.


“Wait!” I shouted again. This time, Claire was much more openly annoyed with me now.

 

“What's with you?” She muttered, staring at me with her hazy blue eyes, eyebrows slanted in an unhappy scowl.

 

“I...um, er,” I was flabbergasted. What did I stop her for?

 

Actually, I already knew the answer. The sensations I felt today were well worth the pain to revisit them, and if Claire wasn't permitted to enter the town, this might be the last chance to experience it again.

 

“Er...” I tilted my head, looking away in one last embarrassed streak. I took a deep breath and turned back to Claire and said, “Put me back into your shoe.”

 

Claire stared blankly at me again. She wasn't sure if I could make up my mind. “I thought you didn't think I should do that to you.”

 

Well, the times change quickly. My dad was right about Giantesses using people as toys and footwear. I just didn't expect it to be a positive thing.

 

“Yeah, and put me under your left foot this time,” I said daringly. May as well go all the way with this, “I wanna know what it feels like under there, too.”

 

My sudden surge in confidence must have convinced Claire, for she broke into the same mischievous grin as when she first put me in her shoe. With me still in her fist, she slipped her right shoe back on and took up her left, placing me onto the same black patch of fabric as before. “Then don't cry if you don't like it, boy.”

 

And again, Claire's sole bore down on me. As her foot slid in, she snuck her toes across my chest, scrunching them together teasingly just before they glossed over my face. She must have enjoyed my sudden willingness to submit to her feet, and as a final service, she dug her foot down hard as she put her full weight behind her first step. It felt amazing. Her trampling had force enough to crush cars into flattened plates of metal, but here I am alive and kicking. It felt like I was invincible, and I pressed every part of me as hard as I could back into her sole.

 

The journey to the giantess zone, other than the bursts of elation with every step, was otherwise uneventful. Claire was content to not talk to her foot toys, and I was content to be under her. When we arrived, Claire removed her foot only partially, keep her toes still pinned on my chest.

 

“So how did it feel, little man?” Claire said with a grin. I was panting on her insole. The ride had grinded me so much my muscles felt like they've been overstretched and ached, but it was a happy pain, one I felt was a part of my discovery that life in the giantess cities might not be as bad as people made it out to be.

 

“It was fantastic,” Was all I could manage in my labored state. Claire smiled, and let the released the rest of my body from her foot's grip. She poured me out from her shoe, and set me down on the porch.

 

“It is good to see the tiny cities so accepting of our culture,” Claire said, with a satisfied nod to herself, “I had thought you tinies lived separately from us to shun our ways.”

 

“Well...” I said with a shrug, “You'll never know if you don't try.”

 

“Perhaps I should try getting your people's silly license, too,” Claire mused. She gave an identical shrug and said, “Maybe serving the tinies wouldn't be as bad as I thought.”

 

We shared a brief laugh together, and turned to the door to Madison's house. I rang the tiny's buzzer, and the melodious door chime rang throughout the building. Soon enough, the hurried and curious footsteps of Madison raced toward the door, and with a click and a swing, the door revealed my girlfriend before the hallway.

 

“Who is it?” She said, staring at the wet but finely dressed giantess before her. She stole a glance at the floor, and saw me standing next to Claire, almost equally wet, “Oh, Eliot! You're wet!”

 

“I am Sinclaire Suztrof of the Northen Nobles Family,” Claire began as Madison picked me gently off the floor, “And I seek your hospitality to pass the weather during my journeys.”

 

Madison was fussing about my hair when he hand suddenly stopped, and she gaped at Claire. “A Northern Noble Family? Here?” Madison seemed perplexed, but she gathered herself and held me tightly, and dipped her head down in a deep bow, “It's a honor to have you at our home, your excellency.”

 

Claire let herself into the house, and Madison raised her head once more. “What happened, Eliot?” She asked in hushed whispers, “Why is the daughter of our the leader of the northern cities here?”

 

“I dunno,” I said. I actually didn't know why she was here, other than that she was traveling and got caught in the rain. I left the details of our encounter out on purpose.

 

“By the way, Madison,” I said to my girlfriend with a big smile, “We should get you some new shoes some day.”