- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story's not so much a fetish writing as an experimental world where tinies and giantesses can truly coexist. Rules exist to keep them from harming each other. Systems amd facilities are laid down to enable the size-gifted to live in the cities of the size-challenged. The two species live in harmony admidst their differences.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I've always wanted to write this for a long time. It's not so much a fetish piece as an experiment to flesh out a world where the big and small can co-exist peacefully and harmoniously. The world needs a lot of things to facilitate this, so I plan on building them as I write.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

One day, mankind found a race greater than themselves. Though they struggled with their differences, they found harmony within each other today.

 


It all happened one summer day. My alarm rang at 6am, but I woke up at seven. I changed into my high school uniform, brushed my teeth and made for the door hurriedly. I didn't even have time to check the Giantess alerts, though on retrospect that probably wouldn't have changed a thing.

 

I raced down to the garage, where my scooter waited for me. I keyed and it gave a satisfying rumble, and I sped around the corner as fast as I could.

 

This was the first time I met her.

 

A colossal foot swung out from the corner, knocking me and my scooter high into the air. As I watched the world spin mercilessly around me, the only thought I could think of then was how much I would have to pay to repair my scooter. A strange thought prior to imminent death.

 

But in an instant, a massive shadow suddenly engulfed me as the opposite foot caught me just as I was about to hit the ground. I landed unceremoniously atop the foot, clutching a giant sandal strap as I slid across the smooth surface. I could feel the foot arching as the giantess bent down to inspect me.

 

“A-are you alright?” cried the giant woman above me. I looked up to sky and was met with a face which spanned the field of my vision. She was gorgeous. Blonde, layered hair with permed tips hung around me like curtains, a Sunday hat topping off the top of her head. Hazelnut eyes glistened in her shadow when the giantess saw me safely on her foot.

 

I was still pretty dizzy, and I stumbled off her peds, tripping over myself and falling towards the floor. Before my face could plaster itself into the ground again, I fell into the cushiony palm of my savior/perpetrator, and decided to just lay there until the world decided to stop spinning. She lifted me into the air and up to her face, where her pearly eyes and perky nose engulfed the horizon before me.

She wore a droopy frown of worry on her forehead.

 

Now that I had a good look at her, the giantess looked to be a young woman, about 20, I'd say. Giantesses like her were about fifty feet tall, and she stood just about there. She wore a blue sundress under a white bolero, and if I remembered correctly, wore a pair of white low heeled sandals with a cross-shaped strap on either side. Oh, and the Sunday hat, too. It looked like she was out for a morning stroll.

 

“Maybe I should call someone...” The lady was talking to herself, eyes wandering around for signs of other tinies. She didn't notice when I got up from her hand, and her anxiety at hurting me only grew as she paced along the small street beside my house.

 

“Oi, lady!” I shouted, getting her attention, “Over here!” The giantess stopped and brought her face back to me. Her face brightened when she saw I was up and about. She ventured a finger toward me, and prodded my chest testingly as if making sure I was whole.

 

“Oh, thank goodness!” the giant woman beamed, letting out a sigh of relief, “I'm terribly sorry, but I thought this road was closed for tinies this morning.”

 

She was right; electric signs along the road lit up, with bold red words saying 'GIANTESS CROSSING' displayed on the black post. In my haste, I missed the sign and found myself kicked into the air by the woman before me.

 

“S'okay, I was in a rush,” I said, scratching the back of my head, “I didn't check for traffic either.”

 

The lady let out a small laugh, covering her mouth with her other hand. She was very polite, what with her proper lady-like personality and appearance. Her smile brought warmth to whoever saw it, bright as the morning sun. “I'm Madison,” she said as she introduced herself.

 

“I'm Elliot,” I introduced myself as well, “I'm still in high school and I've got classes IN FIVE MINUTES OH CRAP!”

 

My watch didn't lie; it was only five minutes to seven-thirty. It would take me fifteen minutes to get to school on my scooter, and the school gates close once classes start. I gulped, deliberating what I could do. Well, no point dwelling on it, I had better be on my way.

 

“Madison, it's a real charm meeting you, but I have to get to school, stap.” She nodded, lowering me back to the ground. I leapt off her hand, immediately looking around for my scooter. I found it lying on its side some distance from Madison's feet and ran to it. I brought it back upright, and-

 

“Ooh...” Madison let out a guilty gasp. On the side of the scooter were three round indents smashed into the side of the frame. Bits of the engine cylinders hung out of the ruined frame, and bolts began to fall off my bike as I watched in disbelief. It was wrecked. The front of Madison's toes must have dug into it when she kicked me up into the air.

 

I just slumped onto my knees. For an eighteen year old, saving up enough for a scooter took all my life savings. I'd only ridden it for a month now, and already it lies crumbling before me. All it took was one giantess's step, and all my hard saved dollars went kaput.

 

“Um...” Madison kneeled behind me nervously, fidgeting. The small reverberations from her actions only caused more parts to fall out of the scooter, “I'm really sorry...”

 

I just turned around to her and stared. She was putting the tips of her fingers together queasily, her eyes shifting around uneasily, never daring to look at me. I really couldn't blame her, but I wasn't exactly emotionally stable at the time. I just stared on wordlessly which she interpreted as an accusatory glare.

 

“Elliot...” she finally said timidly, “I'll fix this, I promise.” She held me carefully with both hands, palming atop crossed fingers, “I could take you to school myself, no problem.”

 

“But my school's off the giantess crossing!” I cried out. Madison only smiled, allowing herself a small giggle, “I have an urban giantess license, I'm allowed to step into the tinies' streets.” With a triumphant smirk, she brought me up to her bolero's collar, where clipped on was a golden pin shaped like a foot with a building stamped in front of it.

 

The urban giantess license; giantess's serious about living with tinies studied to get one. Stepping on people and property was a (literally) big problem, and threat of a giantess struck fear into tinies everywhere. Cities have all but banned giantess's from most cities, but those with the urban giantess license were exempt.

 

The urban giantess course for the license was demanding; prospective giantess's were required to learn many things. From restricting their feet from being raised above a tiny as they walked to etiquette and mannerisms when communicating with tinies, so as not to startle them. Body contact was strictly limited to the giantess's hands, and touching required the tiny's permission. (Madison didn't have to ask because she already held me when she helped me up) Safety tests involved weight testing where a giantess would step on a tiny without hurting him, and emergency falling where she would let as little of her body fall onto the ground. Before getting the license, the giantess needed to pass a navigation test for the city she intends to live in, walking through the city without getting lost and without harming anything. If she could pass all that, she earned her urban giantess license.

 

In other words, Madison was my ride to school.

 

“I'll pay you back for you scooter,” she assured me, picking up the sad heap of metal from the street, putting it in her handbag, “And I'll even get you to school on time.” She slid me onto her left shoulder, and I clutched her bangs holding on to dear life as she suddenly began moving forward. It was incredible. I felt the great brush of wind flowing past me as Madison sped to a brisk walk, as if I were floating fifty feet above the town, soaring. Houses became a distant thing, and the town opened up its four corners to me from my vantage point.

 

Madison was off the giantess crossing now, and slowed her pace as her feet weaved around the light traffic. She would obey traffic rules and stay only on the proper lane in the direction she went, occasionally stepping onto the pedestrian path when there was no space for her to step.

 

I could tell Madison greatly enjoyed her walk, humming to herself as her feet hammered beside the vehicles below, relishing that they were the same size as her feet. When she stepped onto the pedestrian path, she would take off her sandals and walk barefoot to feel her way through it. People clung close to the wall as she passed, but braver souls who stuck to the path were rewarded by a cheeky head rub with Madison's toes as she passed above them.

 

She felt more honest when she walked. Her feet didn't hide behind mannerisms, and there was a childish eagerness explore the tiny's streets and homes with the bare skin of her soles. It was barely five minutes, but with her feet alone Madison opened up herself to me, revealing a girl who just wanted to plant her slender peds into a world once barred from her.

 

For what felt like a long while, we were finally at my school. The gates were just about to be closed by the disciplinary committee member, but was interrupted by the arrival of the gargantuan visitor. Madison held her palm out to me, and I hopped off her shoulder. She lowered me directly into the school yard from beyond the fence, easily towering over the school fence. I was in school, with a minute to spare even. It was amazing how fast a giantess could walk.

 

“I'll replace your scooter later, don't you worry,” Madison said with a smile, “I'll visit you again tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks for the ride!” I shouted back as she waved her last goodbye to me and turned around. This was the first time I've seen Madison from the distance. She was cute, with her Sunday dress and slim figure. The way she walked made her hair bounce with every step, and each step could be felt from where I stood. Even though they were nothing but footfalls, I could feel that spring in her heel as she walked away from me. She was just too honest when she walked, and it made her cuter still, so cute that I could shout-

 

“PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!”

 

It was an accident. I didn't plan on shouting it there and then, but my body moved before my mind. I stood there, bewildered at myself for a second, and saw Madison turning back to me with a look of surprise on her face.

 

“Wha...?”

 

I closed my eyes and let in a deep breath. It was impulsive, shallow and I barely know her more than ten minutes, but I'll be damned if this wasn't love. That brimming smile, those honest footsteps, her beauty helped too, and she was a giantess to boot. Who knew what would happen? But I was certain it'd be worth it alone to find out.

 

“I SAID,” I said with renewed breath, “PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME! MADISON!”

 

Madison turned to face me completely now, still a look of surprise on her face, she looked away for a moment, eyes darting left and right as if trying to come out with a sensible answer. Eventually, she looked away with a huge blush and whispered with a smile, “....okay.”