- Text Size +

Goddesszilla

By

Asukafan2001

 

 

 

            Sakura was a normal girl. She had lived in Tokyo her entire life. She like most Japanese was very studious. She kept her grades up and she had tested into the top junior high, then high school and here she was graduating this year with top honors.

            Sakura had just gotten home from school when she saw her brother Kakashi watching television. She headed over towards him while running her fingers through her long dark black hair. She grabbed the remote from him and sat down.

 

“HEY!!! I was watchin that!”

 

            Sakura flipped on her favorite talk show and started to ignore her brother when his shadow cast over her. She looked just in time to see her brother begin to reach towards the remote so she easily dodged his hand.

 

“Ha ha, to slow” joyfully shouts Sakura while waving the remote in his face.

 

           This only angers Kakashi so he jumps onto her wrapping his legs around her back and starts grabbing for the remote. In a matter of moments he had Sakura pinned against the sofa.

 

“To weak sis” triumphantly says Kakashi as he gets up and walks back over to his chair.

 

            Sakura gets up with her brown eyes casting and angry glare she flips her hair black hair back pounds off to her bedroom.

 

            This is how most days went for Sakura at home. Kakashi always ended up besting her in the end.

 

This is where our story starts. Sakura had gotten home from school late that day. She had gone out with some friends from school to buy dresses for the school dance. Sakura was in a good mood so she wasn’t going to pick a fight with Kakashi today. She walked through the living room where Kakashi was watching television. Sakura not even looking over at Kakashi. He scowled at her as she didn’t even pay him a glance so Kakashi turned up the television as loud as it could go. Sakura whipped her head around and told him to turn it down, Kakashi merely stuck his tongue at her and went back to watching television. This only angered Sakura who was competitive to start. She knew Kakashi was playing on her competitive nature and no longer cared that he had won. Sakura leapt onto Kakashi and he in return pushed her onto the floor. In a matter of moments they were wrestling around on the ground when the remote smashed against the ground. An electromagnetic pulse shot through both there bodies aligning there electrons perfectly.

           

“Are you Okay?” asks Kakashi in a concerned tone.

 

“I don’t need your pity” snaps Sakura

 

            It was then she noticed Kakashi getting shorter and shorter with each passing moment. She glanced around and saw the entire building closing in on her. Sakura ducked her head into her lap as she had already reached the ceiling.

 

Kakashi who was still pinned under Sakura was reaching and grabbing at anything he could get his hands trying to pull himself out from under his sister. Kakashi then looked up at his sister while at the same time she looked down. Both their eyes met, Sakura smiled and flashed him an angry glare.

            It was at that moment everything changed. Sakura’s leg pushed through the floor of their apartment. The Hayama family looked in fear at the gigantic ankle sitting in their living room. Sakura then pushed her leg through floor after floor of the 30 story apartment complex. As her black dress shoes hit the concrete floor she knew it was time. She pushed her arms out of the side of the apartment building and then poked her head through the roof. The apartment building crumbling like a cookie in her fist, while shards of heavy stone berated the ground smashing into cars and people below. The Hayama family had grabbed some knives and charged at the ankle in their room. As the blades struck her skin they broke before ever drawing blood, other families kicked and bit at her ankle, while some ran from the room. Sakura only smiled knowing none of them could harm her.

Kakashi was in absolute fear hanging onto his sisters tied scarf that went with her school uniform, her every movement caused the scarf to sweat from side to side, her blazer would smash into the scarf and him nearly sending him tumbling to the ground with every hit.

Sakura grew more and more, soon the building collapsed upon itself. As the building crumbled the cries of pain and fear echoed throughout all Tokyo. Sakura looked down at the pile of rubble with shock realizing what she had just done. The full weight of the women and children she had just killed hit her like a sack of potatoes but most of all her family, her mom, her dad and even Kakashi, she couldn’t believe she had killed them all. Sakura knelt down and started sifting through the pile calling out for her mom and dad. Tears were streaming down her face as she continued to grow. As she sifted through the pile of rubble she would toss the stone shard behind her without care. The stone shards smash into the buildings around her and into the cars. As this happens Sakura starts to hear the sirens of the police and care alarms going off. She quickly turns her head causing her hair to fly up into the air. As this happens her long soft black hair slices through a neighboring apartment building like a hot knife through butter.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was in state of shock as his sister continued to grow taller and taller. He now found himself looking down at some of the tallest buildings in Tokyo as she knelt down. As she flung the rubble that looked more like small pebbles in her hand about Kakashi nervously wondered if it was best for her to find him like this? What would she do to him?

It was at that moment Sakura’s hand bumped against Kakashi. Sakura looked down at her body saw her now minute brother looking up at her. Sakura was over come with a joyous feeling knowing that all of her family was not gone. She held Kakashi up to her face and smiled warmly at him.

 

“You truly are my little brother now.”

           

            Sakura stood up with her hands cupped around her brother and began to walk

towards the outskirts of town. As she walked down main street she could see thousands of thousands of ants looking up at her. She began to notice blockades and the tiny ants fleeing from her as she carefully stepped around cars and people.

 

“They are so small Kakashi. They look like bugs…I wonder….?”

 

            Several of the pedestrians looked up seeing a dark shadow hanging over them. The once orange sky from the setting sun was replaced by the underside of Sakura’s shoe. It all happened in a matter of a second, just like she saw a spider in her room. She lifted her shoe up and slammed it down onto the pavement crushing the people below. A sea of red leaked out from under her black dress shoe. Sakura looked down astonished at what she had just done. It was somehow different then before. Sakura remembered just a bit ago when she accidentally crushed her apartment building and her parents she was horrified she felt different this time. She was puzzled by what it could be. She lifted up her foot again and kicked a car like it was soccer ball. It flew several hundred yards before plowing into a skyscraper. The force that the car slammed into the skyscraper sent the 100 story building to its knees.

 

“Sakura, what are you doing.” Screams Kakashi horrified by what his sister has done. However she doesn’t pay attention to his voice nor can she hear it. This only anger Kakashi who livid in her hand is jumping and down and beating against her stomach but he doubts she feels anything through all her clothes.

 

“It’s there fault I am this way. Its all there fault.”

            Sakura’s voice booms shattering the glass of all the windows around her. She whips her head around looking at the people trying to run. This only makes her smile with a single stride she overtakes them and lifts her foot up Just as she is about to lower her foot down on them she hesitates and sets it down in front of them. Sakura then bends while at the same time closing her hand around her brother. Once her face is level with the ground she opens her mouth wide open. This causes everyone to run the opposite direction. As they run in terror from Sakura smirks and begins to inhale. She watches them start to lose progress. Then as she began to inhale harder the people lifted off the ground and fly into her mouth. Several crashed into her top row of teeth and dropped to the bottom row ending up sliced in half by the sharpness of her teeth. While the lucky ones who manage to make it passed the teeth got sucked all the way into her mouth hitting the back of her throat and freefall into her esophagus. 

 

            As Sakura stands back up she begins to realize the power she has over these ant’s as she continues to grow taller and taller. The people literally look like ants to her scurrying about her feet hoping and praying for survival. She lifts her foot up this time taking a step without looking at where her foot is about to land. As her foot explodes onto the pavement hundreds of scared voices are silenced instantly.

 

“Look at them bleed Kakashi” excitedly says Sakura as she opens up her fist so her little brother can see.

 

“Sakura, you didn’t? How could you?”

 

“They wanted to be like ants so I treated them like such”

 

            Sakura continues to walk down the street with brother remaining silent. Kakashi cannot believe his sister has changed so much so fast. Just yesterday he could remember them wrestling around in the family room and now she has murdered people. How could this be the same girl who cried when her parents were crushed.

            Meanwhile Sakura had started spitting down on the pedestrians below. As she spit down she watched her saliva smash into the ground leaving deep crevices in ground. Her eyes narrowed onto a group of pedestrians. She spat down in there direction. Her eyes lit up as she could see the look of total fear in their eyes. As her wad of spit struck the group, she watched them leave the ground and splash down in the newly created pool of saliva. The group swam to the edges and struggled to pull themselves out of the heavy saliva.

 

“Maggots” bellowed Sakura as she spat down on the same group again laughing as the new ball of spit pushed them back into the old deepening the whole and making it more difficult. She noticed this time there were less heads coming up then before. A new feeling pulsed through Sakura’s body. She hadn’t ever remembered feeling this way before. Her body yearned for more, she was getting off on all of this. Sakura a bit taken aback herself by the new found sexual urges. She then pulled off her panties and set them down on a nearby building giggling slightly at the thought of draping her panties over a skyscraper.

 

            The group below looked up as a dark shadow appeared over their pool of Saliva. They could only stare up at the pussy large then them. The women in the group already knew was what was coming. They could see it struggling to contain what was inside of it while the men only stared up in awe making comments like “I wouldn’t mind tapping that” and “I could show her whose boss” the girls only rolled their eyes mumbling “typical guys” under their breath. That is when it happened a sea of white came down upon the group. All their eyes bugged upon seeing an oceans worth of cum heading down towards them.

            The cum smashed into the ground creating a crevice 30 feet deep then splashed up into the air a good 20 feet. The sea of cum ran down the streets over running most of the single story buildings such as gas stations while sealing and trapping people in most other buildings. They struggled to push the doors open they somehow new it was hopeless cause if they did gallons upon gallons of cum would be waiting to greet them.

 

            Meanwhile Sakura was laughing seeing people trapped and drowning in what looked like to be nothing more then a small puddle of cum.

Sakura then strolled down the street picking up cars just to see how far she could throw them, sometimes throwing the cars onto groups of people just to watch the gas tanks explode burning the people to death. She did this for sometime until she came across a building she recognized. It was the building of one of her teachers. Sakura peeked in window after window. She would blow on the windows fogging up the glass, sometime she would poke her finger through the glass and knock the tiny people over.

            She finally came across her teacher’s apartment. She could see Mr. Wells, an American who was teaching them history. She always hated how he thought that he knew it all just cause he was American. 

 

“Oh Professor Wells!” bellowed Sakura. Her voice shattering the glass, she easily spots her teacher cowering under the kitchen table.

 

“Oh god she found me” mumbled Mr. Wells as he looked at his titanic student. Her thick meaty finger looked more like a redwood tree trunk then a finger. It was just her pinky finger he thought to himself. He marveled at how easily it could bend up and down. It was then he realized it was coming for him.

“No, please no!!!” Sakura’s finger bent inward and then flew into chest of her professor. Sakura laugh rolled down street after street as with a single flick of her finger had sent her professor through a wall. Sakura stood up to her full height so she could look down the opposite side of the building. She frowned a bit as she saw a small red blotch which was the remains of her professor.

            Sakura’s attention then turned towards a rather tall but narrow building a few blocks down the street which meant that it was only a few steps to her. As headed towards the building she squeezed Kakashi in her fist and felt him squirm so she knew he was still okay. She desperately wished she would have had her purse or backpack with her when she enlarged so that she could put him inside a pocket but her thoughts were interrupted as she approached the building.

            The people inside the building looked seeing only a wall of white which made  up her socks. They couldn’t believe the simple socks of a girls school uniform could be so high, so huge, they couldn’t even see her face. The wall of white started to bend and they could see her knees come into view. The people on the top floor let out a scream as they saw what first what the others in the building hadn’t yet known. This girls gigantic pussy enveloped around the building.. They could only watch as her lips easily spread around the building. The steel girders which supported the building began wail at the pressure being put on them. The pussy lips screamed passed the top floor and soon was halfway down the building. Sakura’s eyes lit up feeling a pleasure she had never felt before. Soon 3/4ths of the building was inside her when she felt she couldn’t take in anymore. She then began to stand up then lower herself back down, this happened again and again faster and faster.

            The people inside the building could only watch as they were forced to watch the very intimate detail of her pussy. As she lowered and raised her cum started to rain down the side of the building, they nervously watched on as they knew this was only but a dribble having seen what her cum could do on the news none of them looked too pleased. Sakura was now lowering and rising her self at a frantic pace her smile only grew more and more. Then she felt herself release. The people inside knew it was about to cum they felt her body lurch, the girders give way and her cum stream down the sides of the building as it collapsed. Sakura stood up to her full height looking down at the fallen building sealed beneath a sea of her own cum.

 

“That was amazing, I need to try that again sometime.”

 

            Meanwhile Kakashi was hot and sweaty being encased in a tomb of flesh that was his sisters fist. He knew his voice was much to small and weak to make it to her ears but more so he knew not what to say. He didn’t want her mad at him, not with her this big.

           

“Kakashi are you okay” Sakura then concentrated on her fist and felt him wiggle and squirm once again but she was still a bit concerned about him. She scanned the area looking for a good place to sit down.

 

Seeing the perfect chair Sakura sat down and raised her hand to her face. Once her fist was eye level she began to slowly open it up.

She smiled seeing her little brother curled up in a ball cowering in her grip. How she had waited for this moment for so long. Every night she had prayed for the day to come when she bested her brother. Sakura now realized she had, and not only her brother but all of Tokyo. No one could stop her, not Kakashi, not America, not anyone.

 

“If you want to survive worship your new goddess.” Sakura stomped her foot cracking the ground. She looked on as everyone stopped fleeing like it was the voice of god that had spoken them.

 

“Well” Sakura shouted this time and watched a man walk towards her. The crowed eyed him like he was a famous movie star. Their eyes followed him as he knelt down and kissed her shoe. Sakura smiled down at him and then looked at the crowd. She flashed them her look. Her look which made her previous boyfriends melt in terror, her look that always got her what she wanted, her look which scared men who use to be much bigger then her and brought them to their knees. This time it brought a sea of people running towards her.

 

“Sakura, Sakura!!! What are doing? They are people not slaves” shouted Kakashi. Sakura saw her little brother was trying to say something and brought him to her ear. Kakashi tried to push her hair away from her ear but it was much to heavy for him to move. Kakashi yelled into her ear telling her how wrong this all is.

 

“I am a queen, I am the queen of Japan, I am bigger, I am stronger, I am cuter then all these little maggots. Tell them, everyone tell my little brother how great I am” Her voice rained down on them. In total fear they told screamed up compliments not wanting to anger this giant.

 

“See Kakashi they love me” Sakura then looked down and motioned for her them to part. They ran like obedient little lap dogs Sakura thought. She smiled knowing that you should show a pet compassion when they do what the master tells them to do.

Sakura stood and scanned the city of Tokyo wondering what she had left to see. She then spotted Tokyo stadium. Sakura had known Kakashi had always wanted to go there so she smiled down at her little brother ran towards the stadium. As she easily stepped over the walls, It was then she saw a tiny security guy, without much of a thought she scooped him and dropped between two metal fences. She happily gloated about how she had put a security officer behind bars.

            It was here that Sakura’s hold upon the people slipped through her fingers. In a moment of indecisions she decided to just walk through the wall of the stadium instead of step over it. Sakura easily stepped through the wall but when she went to bat the scoreboard out of the way her entire body was once again enveloped in electricity. The entire city of Tokyo went black along with several hundred power converters exploding all around town. The mighty shock stunned Sakura who stumbled backwards. The security guard only a saw a huge naked Asian ass descending towards him, he backed away as far as he could but he was trapped like a rat. Sakura never even felt him as her ass smashed down upon him.

            Sakura felt different. She looked around realizing that she wasn’t quite as tall as she was before. Not knowing what to do Sakura ran started running towards the outskirts of town. In a matter of a minute she was outside of town but she was now only 50 feet and dwindling. Her body began to ache and scream as she was now miles from Tokyo and in the middle of no where. Sakura lied down in a field and drifted off to sleep clutching Kakashi in her fist.

 

~Epilogue~

 

            It had been several months since her incident in Tokyo. Luckily no one had gotten a good look at her face. The people of Japan were slowly recovering from Sakura’s devastation which she invoked. Sakura now lived with her grandma in Hiroshima. 

            Sakura ran home from school that day. She always cut through the park. The fall air was cold, it was could enough where she could see her breath in the air as she ran. As she cut through the park Sakura had spotted a pile of leaves. She leapt into the pile of leaves and flailed around a bit looking up at the sky.

“Sakura, how could do this to me? You couldn’t have let me go? I am only a few inches tall with no way to get back. I swear you did this on purpose.”

 

“I’m sorry, I have told you several times.” Sakura then rolled over away from her brother and smirked happily knowing she had at least one souvenir from her ordeal. She stretched over grabbing Kakashi tightly stood up.

 

“I guess we will be watching my favorite shows again today.” Sakura happily skipped home to grandma’s house knowing she had at least bested Kakashi.