- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Leave a review and also tell me a few suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next, I'll take into huge consideration! Thanks! So a lot of character relations are starting to show and please let me know if you like how it's going, thanks!

 

 

 

 

Natalie picks up Aren in her right and Michael in her left. She peers at one and then the other. "Hmm, I bet I can just do this." She says simply as she puts each one on opposite shoulders. "Just grab onto my hair and we're good!" Just like that, without consulting them, Natalie rises up to her full height and starts to walk once more. It's a great view for both boys, who find it fascinating to be so high up. It also helps that her cleavage is seen well from her shoulder.

 

 

 

Both have a seat and hold onto some of her golden brown hair. "Umm... guys?" Michael asks slowly. Aren listens from the other shoulder and Natalie turns her head towards Michael and peers down at him to hear what he has to say. Michael is silent for a bit taking in her big beautiful face from so close but soon gets it together. "So if we were all looking for others and we've found each other now, what's the plan?"

 

 

 

"Oh... yah we never got a new one did we?" Natalie asks turning her head to face Aren. "I guess not..." Aren peeps out. She turns her head back to Michael assuming she had a suggestion but as soon as she does she reaches for the two teen boys. "Ugh, it's annoying to keep having to turn my head." She says as her two hands meet in front of her making a platform of flesh for both Aren and Michael to be on. As she looks down at them, they look at each other.

 

 

 

"You got anything Aren?" Michael says as he puts his hands in his pockets, wanting to look cool in front of his new crush. "No..." Aren says slowly once more as he gives Michael a bit of an odd look for seeming so calm and cool. "Well we could wait for a rescue, I don't where we are but it can't be far from the dock we're supposed to be at. Since we're missing they'll said rescue missions and all. Plenty too because Michael would be missing." Natalie says confidently as both boys turn to her.

 

 

 

"That's true, but how are we gonna survive here until someone rescues us?" Aren asks unsurely. "Yah, we don't know if there's fresh water and like... did you not see that raptor almost kill me?" Michael says not agreeing with the idea.

 

 

 

"Well did you not see me kick that raptor's butt?" Natalie responds grinning a bit as she kicks a ton of sand to demonstrate what she did. "You guys are so worrisome, this island is huge! There has to be fresh water somewhere around here. Also, incase you hadn't noticed, you got me don't you?" The gargantuan girl replies confidently.

 

 

 

Michael and Aren look from her face to each other, both thinking the same thing, was Natalie always this cocky? "Right?" She adds after not hearing anything back. They both look back up at her. "I d-don't know." Aren says shyly although deep inside he feels super safe now around her, he feels like nothing can touch him up here, and it's true.

 

 

 

"I don't think this'll work." Michael says purely because he doesn't believe anything with him not as the main man will work. Natalie rolls her deep blue eyes at Michael, she expects exactly this kinda thing from him. "Come on Aren, I know you think we can do this. We're three people, I'm sure we can." She says actually pretty happily.

 

 

 

Her hypnotizing eyes look into his and her plush lips pout. "Please? Don't you trust me cutie?" She says playing upset. Aren's eyes widen and purely to make her happy he exclaims out exactly what she wants to hear. "Y-Yah, we can do this, it can't be that long until rescue comes!" 

 

 

 

Michael now frowns himself. "What the hell bro I thought you were gonna get my back on this!" He says knowing that Natalie is usually the third wheel of this group. "Well do you have any better ideas?" Aren asks in a super bratty way since he feels untouchable around Natalie, which makes Michael angrier. "You little..." Before Michael can take a step towards Aren, Natalie's hands divide. "Nope, nope, nope." She says simply having now one boy in each palm. "You're not gonna lay a finger on him." She says looking to Michael and talking much more confidently that she normally would to him.

 

 

 

"Aren's right and it's not like you have any better ideas, hmm?" She says rhetorically. Michael looks up shocked at the way he's being spoken to. "You can always do your own thing, but me and Aren are gonna try and stick this out until we're saved. If you want you can..." She starts to lower her hand to the ground to drop Michael off, of course just a bluff. Michael scurries and hugs her ring finger, still standing in her palm. There goes the whole calm and cool thing. "N-No! Don't put me down! I'm safe up here!" He exclaims much to the delight of the towering girl.

 

 

 

"Exactly, so you agree we're safe, and it's not like I was actually gonna leave you here." She says bringing her hand back up and standing straight once more. Aren just listens to the conversation, loving the sight of Michael being not so big anymore. Michael just nods happy to be in the safety of the elevation.

 

 

 

"Now..." Natalie starts, taking the position of decision maker once more. "There's obviously nothing on the shore to eat or drink or make shelter. So we gotta go..." She turns from facing the ocean to facing the forest. "That way." She says look deep into it, it's so immense it's crazy, the trees towards the center must be at least three hundred feet tall or so.

 

 

 

Aren remains quiet, he thinks that this new size may be making Natalie a little too confident in herself, but there's no point in arguing with someone so big he assumes. Michael on the other hand is a blabber mouth when it comes to arguing. "Okay no!" He says astounded at the thought of trying to survive in the dangerous and enormous forest. "There could be a T-Rex in there or something for all we know!" Michael's argument makes a good amount of sense to Aren.

 

Despite hating to do so, he peeps out. "Natalie, he's got some good points." Michael sighs in relief. "Thanks man, I appreciate it." Aren gulps. "N-No problem dude." Natalie peers at the two boys back and forth as they exchange words. "Okay, I don't know how you guys don't get this, let me try and like show you or something. Keep in mind that you don't have a plan yourselves too!"

 

 

 

"Hold on! W-What are yo-..." Michael is cut off by the girl who's hand he just left as she eases them down onto the soft sand. "Calm down Michael, I said I was bluffing earlier. Why on earth would I leave you too little cuties behind? We're all friends right?" She says happily. Michael crosses his arms and pouts seriously. "I'm not cute." To Natalie though that just makes him look cuter and it's simply adorable to see Aren blush after being called a cutie. "Okay, anyways." Natalie starts. "Time to prove my point."

 

 

 

Aren and Michael look over at each other once more as they sit in the sand. They slightly nod at one another, after being friends for so long they can accurately assume what the other is thinking. They both know what she says can't be all that and plan to avoid her plan to come up with a new one. There eyes go back to Natalie as she starts to rise up from her leaned over position. She moves a tiny bit forward so her feet are on either side of the boys and then she rises up all the way. Michael's jaw practically hits the floor and so does Aren's. Although Aren's jaw has dropped, a certain other thing has risen up.

 

 

 

What a supreme and unimaginable sight, from down here looking up they can get a true sense of her tremendous size. Natalie leans back a little bit so her blossoming breasts obscure her face even more, making her seem even bigger. "You guys keep doubting me, so I thought I'd give you a better chance to take me in." She says giggling. Her hands rest on her hips as the boys eyes scan up and down in awe. They start at the feet longer than an NBA player, move slowly to the large trunk sized legs covered in the tight jeans she loves to wear, up to the bright pink shirt, and finally to see her face which is mostly blocked off by her chest.

 

 

 

She gives the two teens a nice long time to take the truly immense size of her in. "So now let me ask you, do you think we can do this?" She asks still towering above them, she was just trying to prove a point but this powerful position just feels so great she doesn't want to move at all. "Hmm, you really think anything can hurt you when someone as big and as strong as me watching after you guys? I think not."

 

 

 

Aren itches to just be closer to her, he wants to be oh so badly. He stands up and walks right next to Natalie's foot and sits back down on her left foot's toes. "I'm with her!" Michael looks at Aren for a second before gawking back up at the sight above him. Natalie has cast a huge shadow over them and it's nice to be out of the second, so she'll have many more uses other than protection. "I-I...  I'm in too..." Michael says slowly, defeated for the time being.

 

 

 

A wide smile comes across Natalie's face. She can't believe that not too long ago, she was horrified of her size. But under these conditions, she realizes that it's probably the best thing that could've happened to them. All normal they would be screwed, Michael would be a nightmare at her current size, and Aren's too immature to be this big. It's also super satisfying not having to listen to Michael. "Wow, thank goodness you two weren't big." She says thinking out loud. Aren and Michael both give her an odd look. 

 

 

 

"Anyways, we got our plan, let's get going then!" The fifty foot fourteen year old leans down once more and gets Michael in her right and Aren in her left. She starts to walk into the forest, keeping both boys in gentle fists in front of her. "Wow, I didn't think I could get around this easily." Natalie says rarely having to try and squeeze around close together trees. "And you guys thought this would be a ba-..." Out of nowhere the loudest and most powerful roar ever heard by human ears echoes through the whole island. Natalie stops in her tracks, Michael's jaw drops, and Aren's cowering in her fist. 

 

 

 

Natalie laughs awkwardly. "Umm... at least it sounded far away..." She continues to walk, the other two don't bother protesting. The two boys in her fists which are about ten feet from each other take a break from looking at all the vegetation being stomped out by their enormous friend's feet to look at each other. Michael gives Aren an angry look which causes a scared look from Aren. They have similar bodies but Michael is taller and a bit bulkier. He is also older and took boxing classes, being forced by his father to do so.

 

 

 

Michael is of course mad for Aren kissing up to Natalie non stop and is letting him now as Natalie keeps walking in search of water. Aren puts his hands up innocently as to tell him to calm down, Michael shows him a fist as to say you're dead in response. This was a common spectacle back when they hung out normally, make the easily pissed off Michael mad, and you're dead meat. Michael somewhat grins seeing the reaction in Aren's blue eyes as Aren sees his fist, pure fear.

 

 

 

"Natalie!" Aren yells up out of nowhere. Michael didn't see it coming at all but he puts his fist down in a flash. She stops from covering tons of ground and looks down. "What is it?" She asks curiously. Like a little kid, Aren points right at Michael. "He said he's gonna beat me up!" As Natalie's big blue eyes shift to Michael and leave Aren, Aren gives Michael a big grin back. Just as Michael's about to explode in anger, he hear's an expecting, "Well?" From up above.

 

 

 

Michael gulps and looks up to Natalie's face. Every time he sees it he feels like he falls deeper in love but his must win attitude keeps him arguing, he stutters for a second. "N-No I didn't!" He says in protest. "He's lying!" He adds as he points back at Aren. Natalie doesn't even bother facing Aren. "Aren doesn't lie, he's terrible at it. We both know that." She says before looking back at Aren who's now put on a scared look on his face. "Aww... don't worry he won't lay a finger on you little buddy." She says cutely to Aren who responds with shy smile despite laughing like crazy on the inside for getting back at Michael like this.

 

 

 

Natalie's eyes go back to Michael. "We're friends Michael but if you have a problem with him, you're gonna have to have a problem with me. And I can guess you don't want a problem with me." She says raising an eye brow at him. "B-But... I... He..." Michael hangs his head. "S-Sorry..." He says quietly. "You're forgiven, just try not to fight guys, we're all friends here remember?" Natalie now continues to walk, happy with the way she dealt with that. Michael doesn't want to look up since he knows Aren's happy face will enrage him further. 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna fuck that kid up..." He mutters under his breathe. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and also tell me a few suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next, I'll take into huge consideration! Thanks! So a lot of character relations are starting to show and please let me know if you like how it's going, thanks!