- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story so bear with me as I try to make it work. I'm also open to suggestions and all that and when I say open I mean I have huge chance of listening since I don't have much of this story planned past the first few chapters.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The first ever chapter of my first ever story! Please leave a review telling me what you think and what you would like to see happen next, thanks!

 

 

The boat was going through the ocean at a pretty high speed. It bounced as it went over the deep blue water at a somewhat clear pattern. On this relatively small boat were four people. The person who was steering the boat and sitting at the very back of it was a man the other three there simply referred to as Captain Johnson.

 

Captain Johnson's passengers were nothing more but three teenagers. The one at the very front of the boat happily looking at the water below and not caring for a second about the constant light splashes slowly drenching him was Aren. Aren is just fourteen, and the youngest of all the people on board. Every once in a while he would have to wipe his face of the salty water mainly because it bothered his eyes. The only time he would look up from the water was to see what everyone else was doing.

 

As Aren peers over his tanned light skinned shoulder for what seems like the hundredth time, he sees pretty much what he saw the hundred times before. Captain Johnson is focusing mainly on getting the boat back to the dock, thus ending the little ocean tour. Johnson's facial expression never seems to change to the young teen, but it's a content look more than anything so Aren doesn't really mind. The boy slowly slides his hands over his short black hair that's supposed to be spiked up at the front but the water has brought it down. Aren's deep blue eyes quickly dart to the third passenger of the four.

 

Michael is a bit older than Aren, turning 16 in just a month. He's sitting on the right side of the boat also looking into the water. Unlike Aren though Michael is looking less out of curiosity and more out of boredom. His light skinned arm hangs limp off the boat as he leans against the side of it. The reason him and Aren along with one other person are here is because of not Michael, but Michael's father. A very successful businessman, he's put this trip together for Michael's closest friend and a girl just to spice things up for his only child, since he doesn't socialize too much voluntarily. However having been on much more exciting trips than this, Michael just sits on the boat bored out of his mind. Michael looks up on occasion too but much less than Aren does, and as Michael does so his brown eyes meet with the younger slim teen looking back at him. 

 

Although close friends, Aren and Michael don't really seem made for each other, it's just that no one can put up with Michael's spoiled personality as well as Aren can, and so their friendship was born. Aren quickly looks away, even he doesn't dare bother with Michael when he seems aggravated. Michael's eyes return back to the water as Aren's eyes leave, and the tall and slim fifteen year old goes back to 'admiring' the water below.

 

After just a few more seconds of looking down at the water under them, Aren looks behind him once more. He already knows the situation with the Captain and Michael, so he his eyes peer over nervously at the fourth and final person on board. Natalie, the only girl there and only there because her dad works for Michael's and her father doesn't want his boss upset. She knows both boys relatively well, although this is her first time meeting Captain Johnson. Aren has met the Captain once before. Although she knows the two boys, she's not really close to them. Her favorite of the two is obviously Aren, who she feels is likable but they just never really talk for some reason.

 

When it comes to age Natalie is in between the two other teens on the ever floating boat. She'll turn fifteen before Aren but after Michael. Unlike the boys Natalie isn't leaning again the walls, she's sitting straight up and looking more up towards bright blue sky then down at the seeming endless water under them. As she sits her long light brown hair goes down to about her navel. Her eyes match the light blue she's currently looking at as well. Like her two distant friends, she's pretty slim and fit, also having in common with them the rather light shade of skin. Her back is pretty wet having been the side of that's been facing the ocean. The droplets being splashed up by the boat started at her neck but as more came it went further down. At this point it's starting to make wet the back pockets of her jeans.

 

She notices this being an alert girl and takes her phone from her back pocket, quickly sliding the phone out from between the denim and her round bottom. She puts it in the breast pocket of her bright pink shirt, now leaving the device in between the cotton and her larger B cups breasts just under. She lowers her head a bit and looks from the few clouds to everyone else. She smiles at Aren but being so nervous due to being so close to his crush, just turns his head around back to ocean. She sighs a bit, making the first audible noise made by a human in the last twenty minutes or so. Michael and Johnson don't notice her peering so she just goes back to the sky.

 

"We should be at the dock in about ten minutes or so." Captain Johnson says, finally breaking the long wordless silence. All three teens look to him and reply with a slight simple nod, no one can wait to go home. But they'll have to wait a lot longer than they think. "It's so quiet, don't you kids have anything to talk about?" Asks Captain Johnson remembering last time with just the two boys there was more conversation than this, now there's three but one's saying a word. "Hmm? Anyone have a story or..." He's suddenly cut off by loud crashing sound. Everyone springs up and looks around but it's just ocean, you can land from here but that was way too loud to be heard to clearly.

 

"Umm... what was that?" Aren asks slowly in a voice that makes it clear to everyone that he's already somewhat worried and scared. "Don't worry, I'm not sure what is was but it seems to be..." The Captain is cut off once more by the noise, hearing it twice all four can assume it sounds kind of like lightning... but it's a beautiful sunny day. "Th-There it is again!" Aren says pretty loudly. "Calm down bro!" Michael says angrily but at a pretty low tone, he has no patience for anything really.

 

"Michael please, he's scared..." Natalie says rather calmly, whenever he's around these two she feels so much for Aren, always being told what to do by Michael. "Yah... sorry..." Michael says slowly before crossing his arms, he's bad, but not some sort of demon. The Captain clears his throat, "Let's just go to shore and..." For the third and final time, the Captain is cut off. The noise is there again, but this time it's accompanied with a bolt of lightning, right from the clear blue sky. It happens to quick to react as it happens. As the out cold Captain Johnson passes out against the still rumbling motor, all the teens shriek. 

 

Their screams are interrupted by another bolt of lighting, this one hits the small boat's engine directly and before they can comprehend anything a bright flash is all they can see. Then... nothing.

 

Aren's eyes snap open and instantly his vision becomes blurry. He opens his mouth to scream and salt water instantly fills his mouth. He his arms and legs start to move all about in a desperate attempt to get his head above the water. He goes out cold once more.

 

Michael's brown eyes dart all around as he becomes conscious with his head already above the Pacific Ocean. He tries to call for help. "Capt-..." He goes unconscious once more as that all too familiar crashing noise booms in his ears and his vision is blinded by a bright flash.

 

Natalie wakes up and instinctively kicks around. She can feel sand under her shoed feet although she's still in the water. Barely breathing, the teenage girl scurries as far as she can before her body uses the last of her energy and goes out cold. 

 

Aren becomes aware of his thoughts yet again but this time only for a spilt second. His barely open eyes see the wet sand of a shore as a huge wave brings him crashing down onto it. He's passes out before the waves lightly crash him onto the sand. Something was odd thought about what he saw besides the usual brown and blue, he saw pink. Lots of pinks.

 

Michael takes in a deep breathe as his eyes open oh so weakly. As he does, sand is sucked into his mouth, making him suddenly gag and cough. Too tired to even sit up, he just lifts his head up slightly and looks around. Nature is what he sees, untouched nature. He's on an island, he doesn't know which or even where on the map he is, but he's here. At the moment just relieved he's not dead, he puts his head back down, getting sand in his short brown hair. He falls asleep in the drenched and salty clothing.

 

On the other side of the very island the sleeping spoiled boy is on, lies Aren. Aren is too comfy to wake up, he's been out since that split second on the wave. He's yet to awaken from his deep sleep. As he slowly takes soft and peaceful breathes, so does the thing under him. The young boy as crashed from the enormous wave onto his crush, Natalie.

 

Although a more accurate statement is he's crashed onto the chest of Natalie. Although being naturally four inches taller at 5'6'', Aren is now nothing in size compared to the fifty feet tall still clothed teen girl who's right breast he continues to doze off on. The journey from the unforgiving ocean to the mysterious island has left all three teens absolutely exhausted, and like the much smaller boys, Natalie is in a deep sleep. Ignorance is bliss at the moment, she has no idea how big she is, how she got this big, or that there is also a young teen involuntarily using her quickly blossoming breasts as a bed. 

 

There's a lot in store for these three.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review telling me what you think and what you would like to see happen next, thanks!

Oh and if you couldn't tell I'm kind of going for a King Kong kind of thing, thought it would be fun. It won't be like a copy, lots of differences between a fearsome ape and pretty shy girl!