- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Here we develop the relationships of our trio with the people they've ended up with. Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Natalie keeps staring at the young women who casts an enormous shadow over her entire self and then some. Feeling vulnerable, she sits up and then springs to her feet in no time. She wonders just how bad it will be as she scurries up, just how small she'll be to the true titaness. 

 

Natalie stands at her full height now, all fifty feet of her is standing upright. The very top of her head is just barely under the enormous young women's naked crotch. She gasps and slowly backs away to get some some space between her and the one hundred and five foot older teen, who giggles at her antics. 

 

"You know I've been here for like ever and not once have I seen another person." She says oblivious to that fact that there have been others, they just hid from her in fear. "And not only do I find one on the most random of days, but I find that's also big! Well, pretty big I guess." She says laughing powerfully with her hands on her hips, it's not hard to tell she's developed a love of being so unimaginably huge.

 

"Anyways..." The girl says looking way down at Natalie. "My name is Izzy... wow it's been a while since I've introduced myself." Izzy says to herself thinking back. "What's yours?" She asks. "N-N-..." Her voice is super quiet and stutters at first so she clears her throat. "N-Natalie."

 

"W-What are you doing on the beach?" Natalie questions curiously. "Well sometimes I feel like taking some time to enjoy the sight the ocean is all. You won't usually find me near the shore though." Izzy answers. Her hazel eyes follow Natalie's and the eighteen year old finds Natalie's pretty blue eyes fixated on her vagina, which looms a few feet above her head.

 

"O-Oh... OH!" Says the tower of towers as she puts her left hand over her crotch and her right arm over her breasts, each one weighs an astonishing ten tons. Natalie's speechless, she went in mere seconds from always feeling like an unstoppable giantess to feeling like a little girl. "Sorry..." Izzy begins taking a few steps back herself now, still covering herself. "I've been here for so long I kinda lost the clothes over time, you're probably not used to that are you?"

 

Natalie shakes her head lightly and shyly. There's a long pause as Izzy waits for her 'little' buddy to talk but she doesn't say a word. She sighs hearing nothing her the nervous fourteen year old. "Well I'm not gonna have to do all of the sharing am I?" Izzy ponders for a moment. "Let's start simple... what was it... oh yah, Natalie! How old are you, can I guess?"

 

Natalie's amazed at how easy going this young women is, everything she says and does she does with tons of confidence and ease. It must have something to do with being completely untouchable and all powerful here for so long. Natalie nods slowly now looking at Izzy face high above since her hypnotizing privates are being covered.

 

"Hmm... five?" Izzy guesses shrugging slightly. Natalie's eyes widen for a second before she speaks out for the first time in a while. "H-Hey, I'm fourteen..." She corrects her sounding offended. "Oh, then how come you're so sho-..." Izzy catches her mistake and face palms, taking her right arm from covering her tits in doing so. "Well you're about the size of one to me, wasn't that bad of a guess."

 

Natalie's mind goes blank again seeing them revealed once more and once Izzy sees that her arm darts back down in front of them. "Oh come I can't walk around forever covering myself, you may as well get used to it now little one." Izzy drops her hands to her sides casually. 

 

Natalie of course doesn't complain, but she obviously wishes that Izzy would cover herself. She goes along with it to avoid making her mad, fearing the consequences since she assumes they're awful. "Alright..." She peeps out.

 

"Good." The skyscraper women responds affirmatively. She then stokes her long black hair as a grumble comes from her flat stomach. "It's about time for breakfast." She says simply about to walk off. The first year she was here she was desperate to find another human, but over time she got over the wish and now it's a thing she's just neutral over. "You can come with me if you want to, but you don't have to. You look like you can hold your own here."

 

Natalie blushes a bit hearing that as Izzy continues. "Buy yah, if you don't want to you can just do your own thing like me, I'm sure we'll bump into each other every now and then." Wanting to find her friends and not knowing what Izzy would intend to do with people she can swallow whole, the ladder option sounds much better to her. "I th-think I'll umm... s-s-stay by m-myself... thanks..." She says smiling awkwardly, by now her neck is starting to hurt a bit from looking up for so long.

 

"W-W-W-Well i-if y-y-you s-s-s-say s-s-so!" Izzy responds mockingly as she bursts into laughter. Natalie puts her hand over her soft lips wondering if she really sounded that scared. "Don't be scared silly." Izzy says in a nice tone patting the top of Natalie's head as if she were a kid. "I'm might be big, but I'm really not that dangerous unless you're on the menu." Izzy explains giggling.

 

"I'm off now, good bye!" The gargantuan women announces before turning around. Before Natalie can say a bye, Izzy turns right back around and faces the 'scrawny' teen in front of her. "You know what? I just found another person I can actually talk to and she's adorable, you deserve a better bye then just some words." Izzy bends down as Natalie stands there frozen.

 

Izzy huge hands slide under Natalie's arm pits, feeling the soft fabric of her bright pink shirt. "Huh... forgot what clothes feel like." She says half jokingly. Natalie knew it was coming but as it happens she can't help but gasp in awe. Izzy bends back to her full height of over one hundred feet and takes Natalie up with her. Izzy lifts thirty five tons of person into the air and it's completely effortless.

 

She holds Natalie in front of her at first, but then presses the girl against her upper body. One hand goes on Natalie's adorable tush and the other on her back. Natalie's eyes widen has her breasts are pushed up against her holder's. Even though it was kind of cheating since her entire self is huge, Natalie always smiled to herself thinking she had by far the biggest breasts in the world, and she was only fourteen. But in this hug she knows she was dead wrong.

 

Izzy hugs her nice and close before putting her back down. "Bye!" She says this time actually going when she does. As her sixteen foot long feet take turns crashing to the ground, a loud thump can be heard.

 

Izzy's form disappears further and further behind the thickness of the forest as her enormous footsteps allow her to cover large amounts of ground. This experience has Natalie feeling weak in the knees having now seen a true goddess. Natalie falls to her knees and then sits back on ass. She gives herself time to take what just happened and what happened last night as an itty bitty raptor runs from the forest. It probably ran having to dodge Izzy's legs, and the mini reptile finds herself in front of Natalie's feet. 

 

Natalie really needs a boost right now. She needs to go find her boys and if she runs into Tyrannosaurs or something, she needs to be feeling positive and confident. Her encounter with Izzy however has her feeling indeed like she actually is five years old. Needing a boost to get her feeling like herself before meeting the real powerhouse, Natalie drags her foot forward in sand towards the raptor that has no hope to escape. 

 

She catches its flailing form in between her second and big toe easily. She simply sits there, keeping it in between them effortlessly and wiggling her toes around. Playing around with this thing gets Natalie her sense of power somewhat back, an after a while she lets the raptor go. She sighs and stands up. "Breakfast, then the search begins..." She lets the raptor run off and disappear into the forest, she'll need something bigger than that, the storm has her starved.

 

Michael and the Captain have been talking for a long time as they enjoyed their breakfast. It's been tough for the teenage boy, but he's decided that he's not going to look for his friends. He knows that he doesn't have to worry about Natalie, and from Aren's reaction of when Natalie found him he could tell Aren didn't care much. 

 

Michael takes another bite out of the newly cooked dinosaur meat as the Captain continues. "I know it was hard decision Michael, but I think it was a good one. Think about it son, even if I tagged along you know something would find us before we would find them. Then we'd be lunch." Michael nods in agreement. 

 

The Captain is so thoughtful and helpful. The teen honestly can't believe he used to see this man as more of an object that does what he wants on boat trips. "Y-Yah I know... but who can tell what'll happen, maybe Natalie will find us." He says hopefully. Johnson raises and eye brow a bit. "Natalie hmm, why not Aren?" He could've just forgotten to mention Aren but he's very curious knowing little of Michael's experiences before he came crashing down in front of his cave.

 

Michael chokes on his food a bit and takes a quick bit of time to chew and swallow. "N-No reason..." He says nervously still feeling like keeping Natalie's size and both Izzy's existence and size a secret. Captain Johnson squints at him a bit as Michael smiles awkwardly, thinking he can't hide it much longer. 

 

Johnson keeps his stare a while longer then breaks into laughter to the surprise of his teen comrade. "Don't make it so obvious boy, do I even look like a guy that'll go around gossiping what girl has stolen your heart?" He asks still laughing. Michael blushes a bright red. "H-Hey... I don't like her!" Michael exclaims, the color in his cheeks making a bit too obvious he's lying.

 

"Ah, right... well you can get I hope too that your two friends can find us somehow..." The Captain says slowly. At this point though Michael is too distracted by his own thoughts. That little conversation has him thinking of Natalie. That long light brown hair, those deep blue eyes, those plush lips, that whole cute curvy body, and that bright white smile... oh god he misses her.

 

Aren's eyes open from his deep sleep. He yawns carelessly and wipes his eyes then stretches out his body before actually taking a look around to see where he is. He's in a cave, just like Michael but this cave isn't even part of the same mountain. Under him is a big pile of leaves obviously from the jungle just outside the mouth of the cave. The ceiling of rock above is about twenty feet high and there's no telling how deep the cave is, it goes far enough that light no longer reaches it and it goes pitch black.

 

Laying on his side, Aren wonders where the girl are, although he's a still a bit drowsy to even call out there names. "Awake now sleepy head?" He hears behind him. Aren quickly turns on to his other side, still laying down. About a foot away right in front of his face is Ally's, who is also laying down on leaves. 

 

"M-Mhmm..." Aren says nodding as he looks at her beautiful face that somewhat dwarfs his. His eyes scan down the rest of her body before darting back up to her face. Ally's curves are for sure not as imposing as Dea's, she has that more slim and fit look to her. But being fifteen feet tall her firm C cups still put to shame the size of a average height girl's D cups, and there's no need to go into detail of the size comparison to that of Dea's monstrous orbs.

 

This is the first time either of the two amazons have seen a male in a whole month, and so it's really exciting to both to finally interact with one again. It's also a big boost that Aren is not only naturally cute, but just by looking at him you can tell he has the potential to be a super sexy young man.

 

"Did you sleep well?" Ally asks lifting her head up and then holding it up by putting it on her left hand. Aren nods shyly. "Y-Yah I did..." Ally giggles. "Well no surprises, you fell asleep right then and there in Dea's arms." Aren laughs. "O-Oh yah..." He looks around from his laid position. "Speaking of her... where is she?" He asks curiously. Surrounded by these two smoking hot teens he hasn't really once thought about his friends in detail.

 

"She's off picking some fruit for us, the jungle is the best place to live of all the biomes here since there's fruit." She answers simply as Aren nods. "Ah okay..." The young teen says as he sits up. "So umm... how old are you?" Ally sits up too, her head high above Aren's as she sits there in her brown bra and panties. "Sixteen, Dea is too. What about you?" She asks back. "I'm f-fourteen." 

 

Ally nods at hearing that. "Cool, cool..." She adds awkwardly not really knowing where to go next. "Umm..." Aren ponders for a bit. "How did you two end up here?" He asks actually wanting to know rather than just making conversation. Ally thinks a moment. "Umm... pretty sure the last thing either of remember is the boat's engine exploding." Aren's eyes widen and he stands up in shock. "Same thing with me!" 

 

Ally gasps. "Really? Wow... that's really strange." Aren stays standing, his head still lower than Ally's as she sits. "Isn't it? I mean me and Dea have been on the shores for like ever and we haven't seen one boat, not one!" Aren nods. "I've been here way shorter than you I bet, but I've spent some time on the shore and I haven't seen anything either." The feeling of contributing has been away from Aren for a long time, but it's starting to come back.

 

Ally nods understandingly. "How long do you think you've been here, and have you been alone? " Aren stutters for a second but then answers. "L-Like a day and yah... I've been alone." He says adding a sad tone wanting to make himself sound like a victim. Ally puts her hand on her chest. "Aww... a little man like you all alone? How sad was that, what a great thing that we found you hmm?" She asks and Aren nods.

 

"Y-Yah... it really is great, I was so scared... I thought I was going to die..." Aren says hanging is head and closing his eyes. He feels Ally's arms wrap around him and bring him closer and closer until they're against each other in a big hug. "Well don't worry cutie, you're safe now!" The amazon says comfortingly rubbing Aren's back.

 

It's too easy... he thinks to himself as he enjoys the hug and lets Ally hold it for as long as wants. She eventually lets go and plops Aren back down in front of her sitting self. "If you need anything just ask Aren!" The fifteen foot sixteen year old offers confidently. 

 

The boy has a few ideas to say the least, but he's smart enough to know this innocent imagine is precious and needs to be kept. "W-Well I'll let you know... but you guys are so amazing I have anything I could ever want!" He says politely expecting an smile and nod from Ally, but she frowns a bit. 

 

Ally's not the only one with a few playful ideas. After all, this her first interaction with a boy in way way too long. "Are you sure, you're good, don't need anything?" Aren raises his eye brow a bit. "N-No... I'm pretty sure I'm good." He says slowly, the idea of Ally also wanting him not crossing his mind. 

 

Ally sighs and looks behind her at the mouth of the cave, no sign of Dea who must still be busy getting their healthy breakfast. She turns back and stands up, now not just looming above Aren, but towering over him. She bends down and picks him just as Dea did. Before he can utter a word, the older girl puts her free hand behind his head forward and their lips meet.

 

Aren figures he's dreaming, but he's not. His arms flail in a panic at first, but in a few short moments he's motionless as the two make out. Ally dominates it, kissing Aren's lips and around his mouth too with her big soft lips. Aren on the other hand kisses bits and pieces of her lips at a time, and is forced to let Ally big powerful tongue in his mouth when she pleases to move it in, which he doesn't mind what so ever.

 

Eventually Ally pulls her head back and gives Aren time to catch his breathe, that was his first ever kiss and it wasn't just a peck on the cheek, it was a full blown make out session. A make out session that isn't even over yet. Ally giggles cutely as Aren adorableness. "Ready little Aren?" She asks with a pitiful and playful pout.

 

Aren's now completely limp in her arms. "Y-You're... the... b-best..." He mutters quietly but genuinely. Ally giggles once again. "Don't just kiss this time too, I know you must be knew to this but you can at least do what feels right!" Their lips lock once more and Aren goes back to heaven on earth as Ally enjoys a descent playful time in her book.

 

Listening to the amazon, he does what feels his right as little hand lifts up slowly and grabs Ally's boob, he tries to do it assertively his hand is simply too small compared to the huge boob to do so. As he snakes his hand in between the tit flesh and the bra cup, he can't help but pull his head back to utter. "O-Oh... fuck yah..." He says feeling like he's gonna cry of happiness before Ally forces his cute little lips back against her big ones. 

 

They continue to kiss and Aren continues to curiously feel all about Ally's now hardened nipple and the rest of her areola. Her bra would totally be off right now if there wasn't chance of Dea walking in any second. There's distant sound of stick crunching and Ally quickly plops Aren down and turns to face the cave. Too full of dopamine to even stand, he falls right on his ass and plays back in his head the bliss he just experienced.

 

Dea walks in with nothing in her hands. "Ally, I looked right where you told me to do and nothing was there!" She says putting her hands on her hips and looking slightly up at her best friend. The slightly taller amazon raises an eye brow. "Really? Did you go the trees..." She's cut off. "To the left of the river, yes." 

 

"I said the trees to the right of the river!" Ally exclaims as Aren looks on admiring the bodies of both girls. He barely pays attention to what they even say. "Oh... my bad. But... do you think you can go this time? We technically still have to take turns, and I just did mine." Dea explains smiling wide.

 

"Ugh... you never change Dea..." All says smiling lightly, Ally has always been the more intelligent of the two. "Fine... I'll be back soon enough. Bye Dea." Ally looks to the boy sitting down and gazing. "Bye Aren..." She says giving him a little wave before leaving the room. She doesn't leave for a second as she leaves that Dea may be having the same huge boost of estrogen from the finding of a male.

 

Dea waits until Ally's out of sight from inside the cave. "I thought she'd never leave!" Dea says suddenly as she picks up Aren. Aren's eyes widen and his jaw drops. I can't be, it's too good to be true, just hugging Ally was too good to be true and now he gets this too.

 

"Wanna know something little guy? I know where the fruit was, I even went there! Why you ask? To make it look like I was busy, but this is all part of my plan!" She continues to explain as Aren actually takes time to listen instead of staring at her and blocking out all other senses. "I just needed to be alone with you, and my plan to do so worked!"

 

She puts the little teen down. "Okay little newby, what do you like?" Aren shakes his head a bit. He already has an idea of how boobs are from Ally, and now it's time to explore more. "B-B-Butt!" He says excitingly, even jumping up and down.

 

Dea bursts into laughter. "Oh god you're so fucking adorable, here you go little Aren..." The second of Aren's amazon buddies turns her back to him and slides her thumbs in between the sides of her hips and her panties. She slides it down and once it's low enough let's it fall to her feet.

 

"Here... you... go..." She slaps her ass making a loud cracking sound causing her one audience member to flinch. The second round of pure heaven begins.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I try to and end these chapters end in a way that you're excited for the next one and I hope it's working. I feel as if you guys will be interested to see what happenes next but the thing is I don't really know myself. So a review telling me what you'd like to see next would be MUCH appreciated, thank you! Not just with Aren's antics by the way, with it all!