- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Learned an important lesson about saving with this chapter. Anyway, this one has more action than the last! Hope you guys enjoy!

            "Oh god, oh god, oh god. I have to get out of here!" Bruce frantically said to himself. He tried to squirm in the tight crevice between Zoey's cleavage that was now his captor.  He thrashes his body back and forth as hard as he could but he the walls of warm flesh barely moved.

            "I can't believe he left.  I thought that we *hic* hit it off really well, but men are just so stupid sometimes,"  Zoey said to herself as she reached and poured herself a glass of wine. "I guess its just you and me tongiht huh? She said to the wine glass before she downed the whole thing.

            To Bruce this small action by Zoey literally rocked his world.  As she reached forward for the bottle of wine her breasts separated slightly moving him downwards and deeper into her cleavage.  When she sat backwards her breasts slammed back together knocking the wind right out of Bruce's lungs.  He coughed and tried to frantically find a way out.  "ZOEY! I'M DOWN HERE!" he screamed in no general direction.  Her breasts had him completely pinned and he did not know which way was up.  As she spoke to herself her chest vibrated and threw Bruce against her massive boobs.  They jiggled and moved against him.  He tried to find the way out of this hell but could not move of his own free will.  Almost defeated he resumed squirming adamantly against her warm breasts.  This did get Zoey's attention but not as much as Bruce would have hoped.  

            Zoey felt a slight itch between her boobs and scratched idly.  She then repositioned her black lace bra.  "Damn thing always itches.  Too bad Bruce won't be getting it off of me tonight." she chuckled, "Although maybe I'll take care of myself later."  She then took another swig from her wine glass and made a large unlady-like burp. "Mmm that was a good one," Zoey sighed happily.  

            The scratching that Zoey had just done threw Bruce forward and on top of her left breast.  He began sliding down on the warm sloped surface as a the giant material of her bra moved upwards by her hand.  He was pulled in and pressed firmly against her breast.  As she spoke again it jiggled and wiggled against him.  The movement made him slightly aroused knowing that he was completely on a beautiful woman's boob.  

            "What the hell is wrong with me...I shouldn't be getting turned on, I should be trying to get help!" Bruce chasticed. 

            Just then he heard movement within her chest and then heard a deafening roar of her massive belch.  The burp made her boob vibrate and jiggle sliding him further down into her bra.  He was abruptly stopped by a harder portion of her breast than he was previously on and in his position he couldn't look down to observe it.  Although, he was very aware what it was.  He had just slid down onto Zoey's nipple.  

            "Hm, I *hic* wonder if anything good is on TV right now." Zoey wondered aloud as she sat back and turned on the television.

            Bruce heard her voice boom again as she continued to talk to herself.  As she hiccupped her breast bounced and pushed his body harder against her nipple.  The slight sensation that her body must unconsciously be getting from him seemed to make it harder.  

            "I wonder if I move enough down here if she may feel it and check it out..." Bruce wondered.  

            Even though his body was in the tight area between Zoey's boob and bra and he wasn’t allowed much movement, he began to thrash around as wildly as he could.  The effect was almost immediate as her nipple began to become  hard and long.  

            Almost without thought Zoey moved her hand over her breast and began rubbing her nipple slightly. She could feel herself getting slightly aroused as she rubbed harder.

             "Oh *hic* I wish Bruce was here.  He could have done all of this for me.  And I could have done something for him..." She said as she licked her lips.  

            Zoey slowly rubbed as the feeling the warmth of arousal and drunkenness. She continued to rub her breast as her attention slowly shifted back to the TV.  

             "This show is the best!" she exclaimed as she stopped rubbing, "Kate is such a bitch, I love it."

            Zoey took another drink of wine and began to sweat from all of the warmth the alcohol gave her.  

            This was not very fun for Bruce, however.  He began to feel moisture all around him and the temperature began to rise quickly.  He himself began to sweat as he laid there pressed hard against this gorgeous woman's nipple.  All of a sudden a bead of sweat rolled down and splashed into him. The salty droplet filled his mouth and covered his face. 

            "Oh god please will this nightmare ever end?" Bruce asked as more droplets fell on him.

            "Woah getting a little toasty in here. Might as well strip down to my jammies since Bruce decided to ditch." Zoey said as she stood up and began to pull her red dress off.  

            To Bruce this sudden movement rocked him all around as her breasts jiggled and bounced.  One minute he was pressed hard against her nipple and the next he was thrown all around the rest of her breast held inside of the bra.  He finally ended up with his back up against her bra and her underboob pushing hard on top of him. He tried squirming helplessly as the massive weight of her sweaty breast made it difficult to breath.

            “Time to let the girlf breath!” Zoey exclaimed as she moved her hands to her back and undid her bra strap

            Hearing this Bruce immediately began to panic as he realized that this bra was the only thing keeping him from a very fatal long fall.  He squirmed hard up and down against her underboob as he realized that he had two choices.  He could either try to stay inside of the bra and hope that Zoey saw him when she was doing her laundry.  Or he could try to stay on her boob and hope that she felt or saw him. After half a second of deliberation Bruce decided that sticking to her breast was probably his best bet.  He doubted that Zoey inspected her laundry before throwing it in the hamper or the washing machine.  He figured that he still had a slight chance to be felt or heard if he stayed close to Zoey. 

            As Bruce made his decision he felt the confines of the bra become less as Zoey pulled it away from her massive mammaries.  Bruce moved his arms to hug as much of Zoey’s underboob as he could as the bra was fully pulled off.  For a moment he stayed still, the mixture of their sweat causing a cohesiveness that allowed him to stay in place.  However, this did not last long as he slowly began to slide down onto the left side of her ribs.  As he went down he began to pick up speed, pressed firmly against her body.

            “Ah that’s so much better,” Zoey sighed as she felt the freedom that her breasts had.  “Just have to cool off now.”

            As she said this she moved her hands to her panties and pulled them away from her slightly, trying to air them out.  Bruce saw this and was filled with dread.  He rocketed down her body and fell right into the her steamy panties, and his new prison.

Chapter End Notes:

Find out what happens in the next exciting episode!