- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My first attempt at writing.  Hope you guys like it! Feel free to review!

Bruce and his friend TJ walk into the club and immediately begin scouting out for beautiful women.  Bruce stands confidently at 6'0" with a cleanshaven face, spiked blonde hair, piercing  blue eyes, and an athletic build.  On this particular night he is wearing his lucky shirt; a white button down with thin black stripes, and a pair of tight slacks.  His buddy, TJ, is 5'9"with 5 o'clock shadow, short brown hair combed to the side, and dull brown eyes.  He is wearing a tight fitting polo and skinny jeans on his skinny frame.  

They walk to the bar and order a scotch for Bruce and a beer for TJ.  As they begin to sip their drinks they continue to scan the room for any cute girls.  TJ points out one girl and calls dibs.  She is about 5'3" with dark brown hair that stops at her shoulders.  She is wearing a dark blue sundress that shows off her 32 B breasts and slightly larger rear.  TJ leaves the bar and goes to flirt with his new target.  Bruce takes a swig from his scotch and continues looking around not completely interested.  He never really wanted to come to the club but TJ made him.  He had gotten over the whole club scene when he turned 24 a year ago, but TJ always insisted. 

Bruce turns around to get a refill when he spots the most gorgeous woman that he had ever seen.  Walking with her hips swinging was a completely stunning red head that looked like perfection.  She was about 5'8" with red hair that ran down to her breasts and stunning blue eyes.  Her tight red dress showed off the perfect amount of cleavage from her 34 D breasts, and it molded around her perfectly round ass.  As she turned to the bartender to order a scotch Bruce inhaled her perfume.  It was like a mix of vanilla with flowers.  The smell washed over Bruce and he was even more infatuated than he was before.  

Bruce turned to the woman and complimented her drink choice.  She turned to him and smiled a bright smile with a hint of a naughty side.  He discovered that her name was Zoey.  They began to converse and hit it off amazingly.  They both loved the same sorts of music, movies, and had similar hobbies.  He discovered that she was a model for a car catalogue and loved to read a good mystery novel.  They discussed cars for a while, which Bruce had never done with a girl, and then their favorite books. She made him laugh, she made him feel butterflies, and she made him feel at ease.  

After talking for what seemed like minutes, they realized that they had in actuality been at it  for three full hours!  They both had had many drinks in that time and were giggling and flirting even more than at the beginning.  She asked if he wanted to go home with her and he jumped at the chance to spend more time with her.  

They hailed a cab to get to her appartment and tumbled in.  After continuous giggling she turned to him and moves forward into his arms.  They held each others gaze for a few seconds and she kissed him softly molding her lips to his.  He moved his arm around her back and they continued for a few seconds.  Remembering that the cab driver was there she moved her head to his shoulder and made  circles on his chest.  

They finally arrived at her appartment and she stumbled up the stairs with her key.  She threw the door open and as Bruce walked in she pushed him up against the wall. She kissed him aggressively pushing her body up against his.  Her breath tasted like mint with a hint of alcohol.  She moved her hands towards his pants and rubbed around slowly as her tongue explored his mouth.  

She broke the contact between their lips and said, "Hold on lets get some wine and then we can move onto some fun."

She winked and pushed him away skipped into the kitchen.

"Holy shit.  She is amazing! I just hit the jackpot!" Bruce whispered to himself.

Zoey returned with two glasses of wine and a bottle.  She poured one for each of them and drank the whole glass in one swig.  She put her hand to her chest and let out a soft burp. 

"Oh excuse me," she said embarassed as she hiccupped. "I'm going to go...uh... whoah its all hitting me now.  I'm going to go use the little girl's room. Be right back cutie." She winked and walked into the bathroom.

Bruce watched her amazing ass swing as she stumbled to the bathroom and closed the door giggling.  He turned back to the table and took his glass of wine.  All of a sudden his head began to throb painfully.  He moved his hand to head temple and rubbed it softly.  He put the glass down and the world began to spin.  He tried to call for help but muttered something incoherently.  His body felt very weak and he fell over on his side unable to move.  He began to overheat and sweat profusely.  He closed his eyes and went completely unconscious.  

 

A few moments later he jolted awake and sat up. "Holy crap what the hell happened."  He rubbed his eyes and looked around.  Everything was blurry but slowly began to clear.  To his left and right he saw a massive expanse of white that turned to brown. He curiosuly looked closer and realized that the white material had stripes on them. "Oh shit..." he whipsered.  He looked forward and saw a huge space and then a massive table with two glasses and a wine bottle.  "What the fuck happened to me?! I freaking shrunk?!" he exclaimed on the verge of a panic attack.  

Just then he heard the toilet flush and the door open. "Where is my *hic* little lover man?" Zoey said with clearly very drunk.  Even though she was at least twenty feet away her voice boomed and sounded as if it had a lower pitch than it did. 

She stumbled over to the couch almost falling over several times to find the discarded clothes of Bruce. "Oh where did you go cutie?" she asked as she scanned the room. She walked around her appartment and after not being able to find him she came back to the couch and looked at his clothes.  "H-he left! *hic* Why did he do that?" She grabbed his clothes and hugged them hard as she smelt them for his scent.  Bruce's tiny form flew upwards with them and he tumbled through the wrinkled material of his clothing.  He fell down from the confines of the shirt and landed on somethingwarm and soft.  He bounced on it and began sliding down.  He looked around and realized that he had fallen in between Zoeys breasts.  He continued sliding down until he hit her other boob.  He was completely wedged between the massive mammaries of this amazing and very drunk woman.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued?