- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

May not be my best work. Here we go.

Bruce landed feet first right into Zoey’s bright pink panties.  The first thing he noticed was the change in temperature.  Not only was it hotter in her panties, but it was a lot more humid.  He breathed heavily as sweat covered his forehead and the air around him almost seemed moist.  He looked up to see the Zoey’s finger that was holding her panties open, now was slowly pulling away.  “W-wait Zoey! Im down here!” Bruce screamed as her finger pulled away and her panties snapped back into place.

                As her panties suddenly moved, Bruce felt the almost canvas feeling of them pushing him forward and he looked and saw that right in front of him was her massive vagina, covered in sweat and other juices.  As he sees it, he is filled with dread, its massive size and layer of juices covering it, make him fearful for what is to come.  Zoey’s panties push him forward and pin him directly against her massive slit, centering at her clit.  Immediately he feels the mix of sweat and juices that are on it and is horrified by the smell, reeking of a mixture of BO, vagina, and sweat.  The mixture sticks to him and seeps onto the panties, making every part surrounding him wet. 

                Contented with her nightwear, Zoey lied down onto her couch and sprawled out trying to relax and cool off.  Beads of sweat slide off of her forehead and down onto her exposed breasts as she lays in discomfort.  “Damn heat, why does my AC have to give out today?” Zoey mutters to herself.  As she turns her attention back to the television her eyelids slowly begin to flutter and close.

                When Zoey laid down gravity pulled Bruce even more onto Zoey’s pussy.  His tiny body stuck to it he began to squirm and try to break free and weasel out of the confines of her panties.  Unfortunately, his squirming could be felt, unconsciously by Zoey.  Her pussy began to get even more wet, to Bruce’s dismay as her juices began to seep more onto him and a glob of sweat splashed against his face.  He heard a soft moan from Zoey and her pussy vibrated him against her slightly.  The movement caused him to become loose and his torso rubbed harder against her clit.

                Zoey’s eyes, still half closed began to flutter and close as she felt more and more horny. She could feel her pussy begin to get wet as she laid there and began to think of Bruce and her lying there together. A soft moan escaped her lips and her one hand came up and rubbed her breast as well as circle her nipple.  Her other hand slowly crept its way against her panties as she rubbed her now soaking pussy through them. 

                Bruce screamed as a sudden pressure behind him began to push him harder against Zoey’s crotch.  His head rubbed against her, now pulsing, clit as the rest of his body began to slide down from the pressure and moisture on her pussy.  His head finally followed suit and he came face to face with her hungry pussy.  The pressure increased behind him and his body was pressed into her hungrily awaiting pussy.  The walls of her pussy pulsated as his body was slowly pushed into it and he screamed as the pressure on all sides of him increased.  Her juices were flowing faster now and filled his mouth as he struggled to get air in his lungs within her wet cavern. 

                Zoey gasped as she felt her fingers rub against her clit and pussy and almost felt like there was something rubbing her from inside.  She panted as she gets more and more into it and then she moves her fingers into her panties and feels her sticky cum as she rubs her soaking slit.  A finger slides in slowly wiggling its way deep inside of her as she gasps and moans. 

                Suddenly, Bruce felt a finger press against his back and push him deeper inside Zoey’s tight pussy.  His mouth filled with her juices and he screamed and squirmed within her. The walls began to pulsate and push against him as he squirmed and tried to escape this new prison. 

                On the verge of climax Zoey, moaned higher and louder than before, taking her finger out and frantically rubbing her sensitive clit.  Her other hand pinched her hard nipple as she bit her lip and her eyes closed tightly.  Her moans became louder and faster, her breath quickened as her whole body tensed and she felt herself cumming.

                To Bruce this felt like the end of the world.  The wet walls around him begin to contract, and he could feel vibrations from Zoey’s cries of pure pleasure.  Juices soaked him, filling his mouth and making him choke as a wave of cum pushed him out of Zoey’s pussy.  He was swept out in the wave of cum and came crashing out into the fabric wall of her panties.  Coughing and gagging, Bruce, lay there completely defeated, soaked in Zoey’s cum and sweat pressed between her pussy and he panties. 

                Feeling pure pleasure and coming down from her high Zoey, could feel the cum in her panties soaking them and pressing against her.  Unknown to her Bruce was stuck to the wetness in her panties.  She looked down at them and pulled them from her slightly, her hand moved in and rubbed her cum slightly.  “Mmmm so nice,” She said as she pulls her hand out.  Suddenly an itch bugged her and she moved her hand under her panties to her ass. She scratched slightly against her perfect ass cheeks and pulled her hand out. 

                Bruce’s world spun as he stuck to Zoey’s hand and was moved around at incredible speeds.  He didn’t even realize it until it was too late as her hadn scratched him against her gigantic ass, leaving him there as his mode of transportation retreated out of her panties.  The panties snapped back into place, trapping him in this prison once more.