- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Definetely a chapter for foot lovers

Jake was absolutely dumbstruck by the sight of these four giantesses. It was almost comical, almost his entire life he’d imagined this scenario, (albeit a bit differently), and now he could barley breathe. His Aunt and mother, who were already large women, (especially his aunt), now stretched high into the sky like skyscrapers. His sister and girlfriend where no joke either.

“Thank GOD!” Amanda, Jake’s massive aunt said as she shoved past the other women. Hanging her coat on the rack by the door, she bent down and began to slide off her boots.

“Amanda? M-mom? Ella?” Jake stuttered in pure disbelief as he watched the titanic goddesses shuffle around with their belongings in the doorway. Amanda’s boot came free and she tossed it, sailing over Jake’s head. A rush of foul air filled Jake’s nose and he ducked instinctively as she did the same with the other one, causing Jake to duck beneath the carpet fibers that he now stood waist deep in for cover.

“Whew, my dogs are stinky today girls!” She said as the boot came off and she got a good whiff of what had been stewing in its confines between her pudgy toes. She placed her toes on the hardwood floor, wiggling them. “That’s cold!” she exclaimed, quickly retracting her foot from the wooden surface, and then, looking in Jake’s direction, smiled and said, “that carpet sure does look nice and warm though.”

Jake looked down to his naked waist and saw the carpet fibers coming up past his knees. “Uh oh…” he muttered, looking back up as a titanic thud reverberated throughout his body as his aunt took a step in his direction.

He needed to move, and fast.

Jake turned and sprinted away from the onslaught of his aunt’s fast approaching meaty feet, towards the busted shrinking device which had put him here in the first place. A quick glance backward did him no good, and only served to add on to his fear as he watched a massive foot crash into the carpet fibers, digging into them as the small strands of fiber sprouted up between her grimy toes. He managed, despite his tiny size, to reach the side of the device, slamming up against it, thinking here he would be safe, as his aunt surely wasn’t looking to go stubbing her giant toes and risk chipping that bright red nail polish.

“Hmm….hey Amy?” Amanda said as she approached the machine, and unknowingly her tiny nephew as well. Her bare feet settling directly in front of Jake, giving him a whiff of awful foot stink.

“Yeah?” Jake’s mother replied as she helped Jake’s girlfriend and his sister sort through their things and undress themselves to a more comfortable state.

“What’s this….thing?” She asked, lifting a massive foot and prodding the machine with her big toe.

Jake gaped as his aunt’s giant toes and wrinkled dirty sole hovered overhead. His aunt began to play with the knobs using her toes.

“Ohhhh yeaaaah” she moaned, sliding her aching, pungent feet over each bump the device had, “Just what mama needs! God I wish Jake was here, he used to give the best foot rubs!”

“You mean the ones you made him give you?” Ella said with a laugh, approaching her aunt, also barefoot now. She used to love watching him give them to Amanda as he squirmed in displeasure in front of her dirty, smelly feet.

Jake cowered as bits of dirt, lint, and god knows what else rained down on him as his aunt cleaned between her filthy toes using a ten million dollar machine.

“There we go” Amanda said, finally satisfied. She rested both of her bare feet mere inches from Jake again, one on each side of him, her toes wiggling happily, and sending wave after wave of awful foot stink towards him.

Jake nearly collapsed it was so bad. He remembered those foot rubs he’d used to give her, but at this size an unpleasant odor had become an unbearable stench.

He coughed and gagged furiously, in between he shouted, “Amanda!” but he had little hope she could hear him. Even in his fantasies, the smallest he’d ever planned on being was an inch, and he was now 1/8th of that size, a universe of sexy possibilities was now a terrifying deathtrap to him. His fetish certainly hadn’t seemed this dangerous, or odorous before.

“Here Amanda” Alex, Jake’s massive girlfriend said approaching the machine. She set her light, ebony skinned toes near him and despite himself, Jake couldn’t help but stare at them, perfect in every detail with a light purple nail polish. Alex gripped the machine and managed to slide it out of the way, into a corner of the living room and out of sight.

“That should do it” she said proudly.

Jake was now left in the open, in an ocean of carpet fibers.

“Well I think we should all sit down, relax, and watch a movie” Jake’s mother Amy said as she approached her tiny son unknowingly.

“Mom! Mom no!” Jake cried his mothers giant bare feet came stomping his way. He was too small to get out of the way fast enough, and he simply fell on his back as his mother’s wrinkled sole filled the sky above him.

He closed his eyes as the wall of wrinkled flesh descended; he was sure this was it. His own fantasy had killed him.

Thud.

A stench almost as bad as his aunt’s feet filled his nose. An incredible amount of heat emanated from above him. His face and body were pressed into moist, warm, plush foot flesh as his mother’s sole sunk into the carpet, almost gently.

Jake was alone in utter darkness, with only his rapid breathing for company. Then, his mother continued her stroll across the room.

It was almost like a roller coaster, except without any of the reassurance you get from their being a hundred safety procedures. He was lifted into the sky, plastered to his mom’s sweaty sole, and slowly brought back down into a rough carpet surface.

It was strange, Jake thought as all this was going on, he was still feeling a great deal of pain, but any normal person would be a pancake by now. Perhaps his reduced size had also caused his body to become denser? It was a possibility he would have to consider.

After a few more agonizing steps, Jake’s mother Amy reached her destination, the couch. She sat down and propped her feet up, toes wiggling happily in the warmth of the cabin as she flipped on the T.V.

She and the other girls began to enjoy themselves, relaxing and watching television together, all the while Jake screamed, his cries muffled by his mothers slick, warm, winkled sole. It was a long time before the girls got bored, and Jake was sure he would pass out soon from being forced to smell his mother’s feet for so damn long.

When his mother stirred and roused him from his weary state, saying that she was tired, Jake knew this would be his only chance of escape.

As she left the room, followed by her daughter and Alex, Jake gripped a carpet fiber as roughly as he could, and as his mother’s foot raised into the air, he was peeled from it’s stinky confines.

He was left breathless on the living room floor. Slowly picking himself up, he saw his only hope of being saved tonight, his aunt Amanda.

“Great, just great.” He muttered, grudgingly headed towards her stinky toes.