- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is two things.

1. An idea i've had for a long time.

2. My way of reaching a community of fellow GTS writers and fans that I have been away from for a long time. I'll explain more within the story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So, as stated I will now explain what happened after my last story "fell through". Some of you may remember my interactive story "A New Role Within the Family" was nearing completion, and I had made the promise of multiple endings to suit everyone's needs. Well, I posted one chapter, and decided foolishly to not post again until I'd finsihed all of them. I had about six done when my laptop gave out on me. All my progress was lost. It was pretty damn annoying, and on top of it, while trying to restart the process on my girlfriends computer(another foolish descision), she discovered my fetish and dumped me. Needless to say this did NOT leave me in a modd in which I wanted to continue writing any kind of GTS fiction. However, now with a more personal computer, (not entirely my own) I'm hoping to get back into the fray if you will. So I ask you, my fellow giantess fetishists and writers, what should I do? Should I continue onward with the story that follows below? Or go back and finish all my other works? I leave it to you loyal readers, and please enjoy the story.

 

                Jake had a broad smile on his face as he pulled up to his private cabin. It had been meant for him to use as lodging during his trip here to Colorado, but thanks to a friend he hadn’t even set foot in this dusty ass place. Rather than pull into the driveway, he veers off to the side and down a small, almost invisible forest road and park, altogether a good mile from the cabin. He shuts off the engine, still smiling, and steps out of the car.

He stretches, after a two hour drive it feels good, but that’s nothing compared to what his family and girlfriend would be enduring. Two days from here to Arizona, that was their trip, and Jake certainly did not envy them for it. After his stretch he heads around to the trunk of his car, popping it and grinning at the back pack sized device within.

To an average person, it might look similar to the “Proton Packs” used in the film, “Ghostbusters”, however Jake knew better. This was the PW – 001, or particle weapon one. It was a matter reducer, or in the layman’s terms, a “Shrink ray”.

Jake can feel the excitement bubble up inside him as he looks at it for the thousandth time. The first time he saw it used back at the lab he’d nearly drooled. This thing could shrink anything, to any size! A car? A tree? A person?  Boom! Instant matter reduction. This thing has been Jake’s lifelong dream, ever since he was a little kid.

He owed this dream to his babysitter Ruth. Ruth had been a pleasant teenage girl; she always got him to bed on time, and made him whatever he wanted for dinner. When he wasn’t sleeping or eating dinner however, Jake and Ruth had a game they played. It was likely called “Godzilla” or “Jack and the beanstalk” or something, but whatever it was called didn’t matter. The object of the game is what reverberated throughout Jake’s life.

Ruth would stomp around in a role-play like manner, while Jake crawled along the floor, pretending he was a tiny man, and she a giantess. She would pretend to squish the tiny Jake between her toes, or snatch him up and eat him, or squash him with her big butt and choke him with her noxious gases.

Now don’t get the wrong idea. This was all in good fun for Jake at his age, sure the games made him feel good in a way he couldn’t explain, but it wasn’t until later that these games became sexual. Long after he needed a babysitter, Jake was on his computer one lone night and decided to try something. All his life he had enjoyed the thought of “Giganta” from DC comics or the “50ft. woman” becoming a reality. He would often wake up stiff in his bed after dreams of these giant ladies, and he didn’t understand why. One recurring dream was that of his teacher enjoying her lunch, with him trapped inside.

He decided to investigate this, after all, wasn’t it likely that someone else out there might have this too? One sentence into the search bar was all it took.

“Shrunken people being eaten”.

He found an entire new world of content that drove him insane. He didn’t sleep that night and instead surfed the web all throughout the next day, discovering others who loved the same thing he did. And from then on he was hooked, he knew what he was. A “Macrophile”.

Now of course he didn’t tell anyone, not at first. In 8th grade he told his closest friend James, and they were now partners, working to create an actual shrink ray for public use, and succeeding at it! James however was simply fascinated with the scientific aspects a shrink ray presented, unlike Jake who harbored deep desires to use it on himself and explore his fetish with his girlfriend Alex.

Alex was a beautiful half-black half- white shapely, smart, sexy woman who had chosen to date Jake, and she was the second person he’d told. He’d confessed to it one night, just before the trip that had ended in the successful shrink ray. He’d told her that was why he pursued the device so relentlessly. She had reacted just as he thought she would, confusion, and gradual lack of interest. She didn’t believe he could succeed, she felt it was impossible, so she forgot all about his fetish and waited for him to pursue something more, “Realistic”. Well, she was in for a surprise this weekend.

Jake snapped back to reality. He’d been lost in his memories, which seemed to happen just about every time he looked at the wonderful device before him. He shook his head and hoisted the device onto his back, trudging back to the cabin in a hurry, wanting everything to be ready to surprise his loved ones.

The back door squeaked open on rusty hinges, the smell of heavy dust was ever-present as Jake sifted through the rooms of the cabin. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a back porch. It certainly wasn’t amazing, but it would serve.

Jake checked his watch. Still an hour ahead of schedule. He sighed and set the machine down in the living room, facing the front door. It took only moments for him to power it on; after all, he’d done it a thousand times by now.

As he waited, he mulled over how difficult it had been to get the device into his own possession.

 

***

“Jake man, this is so not going to go over well with Anders!” James said as he peered outside the lab, down the dimly lit hallway.

“Would you be quiet!? Just tell me if the coast is clear man!” Jake hissed.

“Fine! Yes it’s clear!” James said angrily.

Jake slung the bag containing the shrinking device over his shoulder and grunted.

“Jesus! This thing isn’t exactly weightless is it!?” He asked in a harsh whisper.

“Would you just hurry up already!?” James replied, motioning with his hand.

He and Jake left the small room and wandered down the empty hallways, trying to seem inconspicuous. Luckily for them, it was a Friday, and before winter vacation, so this place was a ghost town.

“Almost there” James said under his breath as they approached the double doors, marking the building’s entrance.

Just as they were about to pass through it, they heard a stern, cold, female voice from behind them.

“Gentlemen.”

“No no no no no no!” Jake muttered quickly, then, turning with a smile, “Ms. Anders! You look beautiful today! Are those new Glasses?”

The woman Jake now spoke two was as cold as they come. She had a curvy frame and bright orange hair, however no one dared to make a move on her, she was an ice queen, and had no room for mistakes, slackers, or any kind of “kiss-assery”.

“Stow it you two. Is the device properly stored?”

“Yes ma’am” Jake and James replied to their superior in unison.

“Good, I’ll expect you both back here in two weeks ready to begin further testing, is that clear?”

“Yes ma’am”.

“Excellent, I hope you two will choose to spend your vacations productively.”

“Of course Ms. Anders.”

“Very good, have a productive break gentleman.” And with that, she returned to her office.

The moment her door closed both Jake and James breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

“That was too close” James said, “We could’ve been expelled!”

“Shut it Hermione and help me get this into my car!” Jake said as he shoved into the cold outside.

***

Jake fiddled with the device for the hundredth time; the waiting was driving him insane! He couldn’t decide what to do. Maybe he would shrink one of them as they walked in the door, or all of them! Or maybe he would shrink their car as they approached, picking them up with a smile of smug satisfaction that said, “I told you so!” It would be quite a surprise since they didn’t expect him till next week!

He checked his watch again. Almost time.

He stood the machine upright and aimed it at the door, prepping it and making sure it was ready to fire.

“I’d better make sure the eye is centered” he muttered, stepping out in front of the machine.

Big mistake.

As he wiped the lens of the eye, he heard the machine whir and sputter.

“That’s weird” Jake said, “I’ve never heard it do that-“

And in a flash he was gone, now an unconscious speck on the floor.

***

“Is this it mom?” Ella asked her mother Amy.

“I hope so honey, Alex are you bundled up back there?”

“Yes Mrs. Woods” Alex assured the mother of her boyfriend.

“He didn’t say the cabin would be buried in snow now did he?” Amanda asked her sister.

“No, but he assured me the trip would be well worth it, after all, we haven’t seen him in months! It will be nice to see him again right?”

“Hooray” Ella, Jake’s little sister said sarcastically.

Amy ignored her daughter and focused on the road ahead, exclaiming when she finally saw it.

“The Cabin!”

“Finally!” Came the rest of the passengers.

“God I can’t wait to get my smelly big ol’ feet out of these boots and into that warm carpet!” Amanda said.

“Ditto” Ella agreed with her massive Aunt.

“Well girls, we’ll have the cabin all to ourselves a full week before Jake arrives, so we can just relax and enjoy ourselves and have a bit of girl time!”

The four women squealed with excitement at the thought as they pulled into the driveway.

***

Jake groaned and stretched as he heard distant thuds.

“Jesus my head…..what the hell happened?” He thought, rubbing his eyes. He felt off, something he couldn’t quite place his finger on.

“Wait a sec….am I….naked!?

He stood, and instantly realized what had happened.

The menacing shrinking device now towered in front of him. It had fired, shrinking him and incinerating his clothes. He’d had the size set to its smallest, 1/8th of an inch!

“Oh god no….this….this isn’t happening!” Jake said, gripping his head in confusion. “How could this-“

Bang! The front door slammed open and a cold breeze chilled him to the bone.

Jake gaped as his mother stepped inside, now a towering giantess.

“Ah, Home sweet home!” She exclaimed.

“Oh shit.” Jake muttered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think!