- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Turns out jake's girlfriend has a big mouth.

 

                This was not going to be fun, Jake thought to himself, his hands resting on his bare hips as he stood tiny, naked, and sweaty at the sight before him.

Jake now stood before the giant, smelly, wiggling toes of his gigantic aunt and groaned in disgust.

“This can’t be happening” he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. “Why me? Do I deserve this? Seriously, what did I do?”

He paced back and forth, all the while Amanda’s massive meaty toes scrunched and wriggled, enjoying their new home in the warm carpet.

Every once in awhile he would get a glimpse into the sweaty, grimy crevices, a quick look at what he would have to traverse if he wanted her attention, and it definitely didn’t seem very inviting.

With one last large inhale of the odor filled air, (which, by now he was used to, although it was still entirely revolting), Jake headed towards the massive wiggling digits.

He had been observing them for a few minutes now, and knew what he had to wait for. After they had danced back and forth in the air a bit, his aunt would always bury them in the carpet, scrunching them together and digging her filthy toes deep into the fibers at her feet.

He waited, crouched, in many ways he was ready for this challenge. Jake’s fantasies weren’t always sexually focused. He’d often pictured himself a shrunken explorer, surviving in a land of giants out to get him, turning normal everyday objects into giant treacherous landscapes. To be fair, his aunts gigantic sweaty feet had never been part of his fantasies, but still….how hard could it be?

Just as he’d predicted, Amanda dipped the toes of her right foot into the warm carpet and Jake ran for it.

Sprinting at top speed from as close as he’d dared to get to her feet, the tiny speck that was Jake made his way through the carpet fibers towards his odorous destination. Reaching her big and second toe, he dived between them, the crack they provided was plenty of room, and, closing his eyes and groaning, Jake slammed into the wall of flesh between her toes and stuck there, thanks to her disgusting toe jam.

The smell was unbearable. Jake vomited over his shoulder to the carpet below, disgusted with his aunt’s feet; he had always known he didn’t like them, now he had a firsthand introduction as to why.

He wriggled and pounded, screaming for his aunt to notice him, to reach down and pluck him from his prison of foot flesh and grime as up above he watched his aunt drink glass after glass of red wine. She and his mother had always enjoyed the stuff he remembered.

Jake continued to pound away, but to no avail, his aunt seemed oblivious to his cause and the fumes here were beginning to make Jake delirious.

He switched his gaze and stared straight ahead at the wall of toe flesh covered in a mixture of dirt, lint, and sweat, and had one last, disgusting idea. He closed his eyes again and leaned forward, biting as hard as he could into the filthy bit of skin that was before him.

“Ow! What the hell!?” Amanda said, jumping at the jolt of pain coming from between her toes.

She leaned forward and reached toward her foot, annoyed. She pried open her toes, using her fingers, they gave of a sickening squelching noise that sounded all around Jake. He could care less though, as he was sure he was about to be rescued.

“Yes! It’s me! Aunt Amanda it’s me! Jake!” He waved with the one free arm he had, (the other was glued to his side with toe grime).

“Jake!? What on earth are you doing down there?” Amanda asked him as her giant fingernails pinched him and pulled him free from his sweaty prison. She brought him to her face, which was more than a bit disorienting for Jake.

He regained his train of thought and shouted, “It’s a long story! I accidentally shrunk myself with that machine!” He pointed.

Amanda glanced over toward it, “Oh yeah, I was wondering what that was.”

“Yeah, anyways I’m glad you found me! Now I can get back to normal!” Jake said, happily as his aunt let him go into her massive palm.

“Back to normal? But isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?”

Jake froze. How did she know that?

“Wh-what?” Jake squeaked, caught off guard.

Amanda smiled, “That’s right, your little girlfriend spilled the beans on you on our way up together my tiny nephew.”

Jake swallowed hard. “Amanda….no, this wasn’t….I was just going to surprise you guys with the machine! I never meant to shrink myself!”

She looked at him with a sly grin and a raised eyebrow. “Really? You just so happened to be here a week before you said you would, shrunken in  a cabin that would be filled with four gigantic, attractive women?”

Jake swallowed again and felt heat rush to his face.

“I-I know how this might look aunt Amanda….b-but you’ve got to believe me…I never…”

“Stow it buggy, I’m not mad.”

“You-you’re not?” Jake asked, taken aback.

“No! Don’t be silly!” She laughed, “I think your little tiny man fantasy is adorable!”

“You do?” Jake said, standing up now.

“Of course I do, what’s cuter than a tiny little boy, worshipping my feet, swimming in my mouth and exploring my” she pats her hips, “curvy body?”

Jake’s breath caught in his throat. What did she mean her feet?

“So I’ve decided, quite generously I might add, that I’m going to make your little fantasies come true sweetie.”

Jake’s jaw dropped. “N-no Amanda that’s really not-“

“Oh shush dear, and let me clean you off, my mean old toes left you pretty dirt. Try not to squirm too much, I don’t want to accidentally swallow you, you’re very tiny after all.”

“s…..swallow?” Jake squeaked.

Amanda only smiled and winked at him, then pulled her head back a bit and opened her mouth.

“Ahhhhh…..” she said, opening the wet cavern of her mouth and tilting her hand forward, causing Jake to tumble down it’s slope, rapidly approaching her massive wet tongue.

Jake screamed in terror as he plummeted onto the wet, pink, writhing mass of flesh below him.

Splat! He immediately stood and tried to run, anywhere but here he thought. But almost instantly her tongue retracted back into her mouth.

She swished him around her warm maw, enjoying the flavor her nephew had to offer, wrinkling her face a bit as she tasted what had been sitting between her toes, and then, after thoroughly covering Jake’s every inch with her saliva, she spat him back into the palm of her hand.

“All clean!” she said happily.

Jake simply lay on her palm, shivering on his side. He’d been utterly terrified, his fantasy of exploring a woman’s mouth had just been presented to him, and he decided he never wanted to do that again. Ever.

“Awww, is someone ready for bed?” His aunt asked.

Jake just looked at her, never imagining she could have done something like…that.

“Okay honey, let’s head off to bed, together.”

She smiled and brought him to her neck.

“No wait!” Jake cried.

She tilted her hand and Jake plummeted into the crevice of her cleavage. She pressed her giant breasts together, making sure he was good and deep, then, drinking the last of her wine, Amanda headed off to bed, eager to rest and start a new day of fun with her tiny nephew.