- Text Size +

Chapter 2


When I woke up again the first thing that I noticed was that my asshole was on fire and I was naked. As if somebody had rammed it with a huge dildo or something. Not that I'd normally know what that felt like but my suspicions told me that this sensation was probably not far away from the after effects of such an ordeal.


My speedos were neatly folded and lying upon the end of my mattress of which I immediately yanked up and over my sore ass covering my privates once more. And true to her word the wall had been removed again. At least she had been honest about that. The first thing I noticed aside from the pain in my bunghole was that I was very thirsty and even more hungry than I had been before... Had another day passed already? Also there was a huge ball camera that somebody might place upon a computer monitor for a video chat session sitting at the open corner with a perfect view of my entire cell. It too was way out of proportion in size. In any event I was being monitored now.


I woozily got up and headed for the water bottle and put my hand on the moist shining metallic ball that held back the water behind it. I made an experimental push and noticed that it did not give without a good amount of effort. Damn this was really starting to piss me off.


So pushing with a good portion of my strength the ball did begin to recede some allowing the trapped water behind it to flow forth. But the water didn't behave the way that I thought that it would by just dripping out to the floor. It actually adhered to my hand, then wrist, then ran down my forearm continuing to my armpit dousing me with an unpleasant coldness that put a painful shock through my body so I immediately let go. Now all that I had to show for my efforts was a wet arm and side as the water continued to roll down my hip and dampen my underwear. There had to be a better way.


Looking over at the empty steel bucket I could see that it had a perforated lip for poring that resembled a sunken arc that you'd find on any common bucket but this might just do the trick. So I walked over and snatched it off the floor and then took it over to the gerbil bottle, aimed the poring lip at the metallic sphere, and pushed with all of my might. This time the water cascaded right into the bucket. A comforting success! I didn't stop until it was half full at which time I pulled it away and began greedily sucking in the life sustaining liquid. This bucket would serve as a oversized cup for now I reckoned. This was until I got my hands on that old lady.


On the other side of the room Mrs. Gunckel watched the live feed camera as Mike struggled with his daily necessity. A smile came across her face as she noted down with her keyboard and intelligence check due to the fact of how quickly he had figured out how to acquire his water without having to be continually doused by it. And she was happy that he was up and another acclimation step could be taken.


Violet liked to get creative with step two of providing her captive little person with an article of personal clothing. It needed to be something that was close to her on a continual bases and had thereby acquired body sweat and musk for that matter in order to incorporate the olfactory senses into the realization game as well. Bras, panties, scarves, etc. had worked in the past... What would it be this time? Violet looked down her nylon clad leg and smiled once more.


Mike having slaked his thirst looked down at the hardened lump of compressed rodent food and thought better of even touching the pellet so decided to just settle back down upon his mattress and began to think about things.. There were metal bars all around this place. But where they real? So getting back up he walked over to the exposed wall but then glanced at the camera. She would see him trying to escape. But he'd test the bars as inconspicuously as possible. So pressing the front of his body against the bars showing a posture that presented a curiosity in looking outside he took his hand on the opposite side of his body to clasp the bars and wiggle them slowly back and forth.. And to his depressing realization they were very thick and real indeed refusing to even buckle under his efforts.


Violet smiled again at his cleverness and noted this preliminary probing action of his towards the I.Q. results field on the monitor as well. Once he had stopped and walked back over to the mattress she knew that it was time and so rose to walk back over to his living habitat.


Mike could hear the bams and slaps of something big coming his way again so he quickly got into a fighting stance in order to do what he could to ward off whatever it was that was coming his way.


"MR. JOHNSON, IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE AWAKE AGAIN. I'M SORRY ABOUT HAVING TO PUT YOU TO SLEEP YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS FOR THE BEST AS YOU'LL EVENTUALLY LEARN. NOW RATHER THAN LISTEN TO YOUR THREATS ABOUT RELEASING YOU AND HAVING TO ARGUE BACK AND FORTH ON OTHER PETTY DEMANDS I'M JUST GOING TO CUT TO THE CHASE AND PRESENT YOU WITH AN ARTICLE OF MY CLOTHING THAT I WORE TODAY.. IN FACT I WEAR THIS ARTICLE A LOT AS I DO NEED TO GET TO PLACES, HE, HE.


NOW STAND BACK A LITTLE AS I'M GOING TO SET IT RIGHT UP AGAINST THE BARS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE AND SMELL WHAT I'M ABOUT TO PRESENT YOU WITH."


Mike decided to ignore her silly games and at once began ordering her to release him but was silenced and almost jumped out of his skin when something massive dropped right in front of his cage. It even slammed against the bars some pitting it right up against his cell....


It was a sling back shoe more than four times longer than his entire body. It was black on the outside with small scuff marks that showed that these were not new and had seen some action. On the top of the shoe was a white slab of leather that received her foot from day to day. He could see a well worn imprint of a foot upon it. it was discolored in this area with impressions where the toes would settle. Towards the back and higher side the same phenomena has occurred where her heal would slap upon them. This area too was darkened and contained small pieces of compressed dirt along with more discolorations within the worn area. And faintly visible within the darkened heal portion was a faded circle that contained a digit within that was a 9.


Then the smell of leather, dirt, and sweat hit his nose. There was even a heat emanating from it indicating that it had just come off of something very big. Mike walked over and peered at the massive piece of foot ware.. This was not good.


Violet had silently walked back to the computer monitor having previously removed her shoes with one of them still in her hand. She slowly sat upon her chair and grinned again as she saw the look of awe on Michael's face. He was learning quickly she surmised. Tomorrow he would see her hand she inwardly beamed. Oh how she loved breaking them in she sighed.


But first things first. Opening up a drawer under her keyboard her hands found a small temperature meter with a wire attached to it and a small cylindrical metal device on the end of the wire that resembled a tiny rocket or dildo for that matter. This was her core body temperature device and it was time for the day's reading. Violet smiled again.. She so adored this part of the monitoring process. With this she stood up and began to explain to Mike that it was time to go to sleep for a while again.