- Text Size +

The conclusion

 

While we are waiting for the votes to come in let’s read some email viewers have given us. Our first one is from Barney who lives in Buffy’s world.

“Not one word about the other people killed in the Buffy/Helen confrontation? Are the thousands of people who died when Helen fell on them not worth a mention?”

“My response to you Barney is that man bug deaths don’t count. (That what we mega’s call you normal sized human)

“We also got an email from Melody.

“I’m horrified to learn that I was partly responsible for Jeffrey’s death. I’m a gentle giantess. I don’t want to crush anyone to death.”

“What a wimp. I know if I found a man bug in my house I would show him or her no mercy. Moving on the votes are now coming in.”

“This is interesting. There is one vote for Jeffrey, One vote for Helen and a split vote between Tom and Helen. I guess that counts as a half vote for Tom and Helen. Which means Helen gets one and half votes. This means she gets the GTS-Space Darwin award.”

 

“I’m glad she got the award for I hate Deians. Since I’m hosting this show I’m going to explain why. Through most of history mega world was the largest earth in the multi verse. We towered over all and man bugs soon realized they were no match for us. But then in 2012 a world of man bugs was enlarged to drenic sized a world that became known as Drene Earth or DE for short. “

 

“It’s insulting enough knowing there’s a world where the people are five and half times your size. But the Deians don’t like us. They say things like “Humans have rights no matter what size they are.” Or “Buying and selling worlds without the consent of the people living there is wrong.” Even worse they interfere in our affairs. If I had my way DE would be destroyed and every Deian murdered.

 

“Is your ranting finished?”

Started at the interruption Cindy looked up and saw a Deian looking down at her. She was Chinese and 2834 feet tall.

“Let me guess. You’re a Deian.”

“Correct. My name is Meiling.”

“Eat shrink rays Meiling. “ Cindy pulled out a size gun and fired at Meiling. But to her surprise Meiling didn’t shrink.

“You’re a GTS-Goddess.”

“I am a reluctant goddess. But I’m still a goddess.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

Instead of answering Meiling smiled. And the show came to abrupt end.

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I wish to thank everyone who voted all three of you. Guess I should have known better than to post this around the holidays. Speaking of holidays I wish everyone a happy 2014.

PS Cindy is wrong when she says mega world was larger than other worlds through most of history. Mega world only became mega around 1200 CE but Cindy didn’t know that.