- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a few chapter explaining what happened to Stacy and also to explain what this new found power is and the risks that come with it. Another chapter may be uploaded shortly.

Stacy was the sort of person who would be hired for a job in which you had to care about what you were doing, care for the people you worked with and be responsible with your actions. She didn't care about her work one bit and was really only doing it because she had experience working around children and the day care paid their employees quite well. So it wasn't a surprise to the staff when she didn't turn up that day for work as they simply believed that she was skipping her duties as she sometimes did. However, that was far from the truth.

Stacy had in fact come very early that day because there were some rumors that she might be fired if her act didn't improve. Not wanting the hassle to find another job in this dreadful economic crisis she made sure she got over an hour early (Well before anyone else showed up) and was prepared to put her all into it. But before she could make it several steps into the office where the workers placed their things she mysteriously felt dizzy and collapsed. When she came to the world was a far different place to what she was use to.

Looking around she didn't notice anything familiar and the entire scenery looked like some alien planet. The ground was strangely soft and the land stretched on for what seemed like kilometres. Where the hell am I? Then she heard something that gave her a fairly big clue to where she was and what had exactly happened, however she now prefered to remain ignorant. Off in the distance were two ginormous, hulking figures coming straight for her and recognized what they were instantly: her co-workers Alyssa and Emma.

The two goddesses seemed to be arguing about ... Her? They were saying something about how Stacy had got to be fired for simply skipping out on work without even a single phone call and the next time they saw her was when she was packing her things. This comment would have angered Stacy to no end if it wasn't for the two pairs of giant, high-heeled feet coming her way. The tiny girl only just managed to not become a red stain on the bottom of Emma's black shoes by diving sideways, however now her only chance of rescue was walking away at a hundred miles an hour.

Stacy attempted to chase after them but it was obvious her actions were pointless. She might as well wait for them to come back towards her but then that still left the question of what she was going to do when they did. She was far too small for them to see on the floor and they moved too fast for her to grab a hold of their pants so what was she to do? Stacy continued to ponder this question as she continued to walk at a steady pace when another sound woke her from her thought. The sound of laughter and giggling and crying and running: children!

How long was she passed out? The room she slowly entered with her tiny legs was the play room and it was overflowing with kids as usual. When did they all arrive? She got here an hour earlier before the other workers which means she arrived two hours before the first child. Stacy was lucky that she hadn't been stepped on as she lay passed out in the hallway. But right now wasn't the time to be considering her luck as the last thing she wanted was for her to be stuck in a room with a dozen giant sized children and so she quickly tried to make her way out. But it appeared Alyssa had other plans for her.

The goddess of a person took ginormous strides towards the shrunken lady and once again missed her body by mere fractions of an inch. Turning around, she pulled the child gate across the room, sealing the toddlers in so that they couldn't escape but also sealing in Stacy. Running up to the giant wall she attempted to push under it or climb over but quickly found that her new found size had a few disadvantages; one being that it sucked at opening or getting passed solid objects. 

All her fears seemed to be manifesting today as Stacy turned around and realized that she was now completely and helplessly trapped in a room filled with snotty, loud and annoying brats, except in her nightmare they weren't giants. Now she had to find a way to escape or risk becoming the playtoy for some horrible pest, or worse their lunch. Stacy took a quick glance at one of the monsters diapers and imagined herself filling them as she was turned into waste by some unknowing, dumb baby.

Chapter End Notes:

more later