- Text Size +

 

 

‘I’d just like to say thank you so much, for everything, what we’re doing to Michael is unreal’, I walked into the room and saw Trish lying on her bed with her laptop, she saw me walk in and slammed it shut immediately.

 

‘What are you doing in here?’ Trish shouted.

‘I was-’ Trish got up and walked up towards me. Both of us being barefoot, looking up towards Trish was a scary sight.

‘What do you want little guy?’

‘Erm sorry Trish but, Gracie sent me in here’ I quickly replied, hoping she will forgive me. She thought for a moment and placed her hand on my shoulder, and smiled.

‘Wow this top is getting very loose Michael, arent these clothes for 10 years or something’. I didn’t reply, it was too embarrassing to do so. ‘Soon enough we’re gonna have to get you smaller clothes, or maybe you won’t need any’. I looked up and she smiled. ‘Now’. She pushed me out of the way and picked up her phone from her dresser. ‘We are going to make plans for you tonight Michael’.

‘Plans?’ I asked, what could she be possibly planning.

‘Yes Michael plans, Gracie is going out tonight to meet up with a boy she met whilst shopping clothes for you, meaning you’ll be mine all night’. She walked back up to me and grabbed my cheek and smiled. I placed both my hands on her hand trying to force her to let go but she just grabbed harder.

‘Let’s just say some of my friends from my old town are visiting tonight’ she laughed. What!?!? More girls,  can barely survive with two, let alone god knows how many more. ‘Now’ she let go of my cheek and threw me on the floor, wow her strength was incredible, or I was just getting weaker and weaker by the day. I went to get back up onto my feet but Trish flung a leg and kicked me in the stomach sending me across the room

‘Haha, it’s so fun beating up a 17 year old boy, you're not exactly big and strong are you?’ she laughed, mockingly. Right that’s it, it’s time she deserved this. I got up quickly on my feet and ran straight towards Trish, I may be a few inches smaller, but she couldn’t stop me charging at her, forcing her to the ground. ‘Haha, ooo I like a little bit of fight’ she laughed. How could she be laughing? I had her pinned down. I was stretched on top of her and had her arms stretched out by mine, just.

 

However, very slowly, Trish began to move her arms inwards. I tried to pin them down for as long as I can however all this shrinking was taking it’s toll on my. She eventually had both my hands together and held me there. She smiled and threw me to one side.

‘This is when things get interesting Michael’ Trish said as she got to her feet. I got up to my feet however tripped over due to the socks that were becoming too large for my feet. Before I had time to get up again Trish was standing in front of me with her hands on her hip.

‘No plea-’ she grabbed my loose shirt and yanked me up to my feet. I tried to pull away but her grip was far too strong.

‘I enjoy it when you struggle Michael’ Trish said quietly, looking directly into my eyes. Again I tried to pull away, but it was no use. Trish kissed me on my forehead and then threw me onto the floor. I didn’t have enough energy to get up, knowing that I would need it for later, so I just stayed on the ground, lying there helplessly. She walked over to me and flipped me on my side with her foot. She looked down and smiled. It felt like I was looking up at a giant goddess. She was close to being an exact copy to her sister. Dark brown hair with big brown eyes. Her face was perfect and when she smiled at me again, I could see her white teeth shining at me. She had her foot either side of my body and she knelt down. She looked sympathetic and touch my face with her fingers.

‘It’s going to be so fun playing with you with my friends later, but I think I’m going to have to train you a bit more, we don’t want to see any sort of will power from you now do we?’

‘Yea...yes Trish’ she smiled and kissed my forehead again. I  heard Gracie bang her door and walk down the stairs. Trish smiled.

‘Right let’s start your training’ she smiled.