- Text Size +

 

Trish and Gracie were sitting in the living room, laughing whilst watching the TV. I was in the kitchen, ordered to serve up some food. The only dish I could really make was a stir fry, mainly because it didn’t require a lot skill. It still didn’t despite being 4’9, however it just kept feeling like I was a little boy again, doing things in the kitchen that I shouldn’t be allowed to do. Wrapping my hand around the handle of the frying pan wasn’t as easy as before. The old me wouldn’t think twice whether he was holding it, all I had to do was grab it effortlessly and sure enough I would comfortably hold the pan in one hand. But now, at times, I had to hold it with two, to really stir the food around because it had become so heavy to move!

 

‘Michael!’ Trish shouted, ‘When are you finished with the food?’. I placed the pan back down on the oven and ran into the kitchen. ‘Oh my god, he looks so cute in this clothes, loving the Spider-man socks’ she giggled. I blushed, trying to hide my embarrassment.

‘How long till dinner Michael?’ Gracie asked, still watching the TV and not looking at me.

‘Erm, it should take about five minutes Gracie’ I replied.

‘Well get back in there and cook for us Michael’ she demanded.

‘Yes, of course’. I ran back to the kitchen and continued stirring the pan. A few minutes had gone by and I had placed three portions of food in three plates, ready for all three of us to eat. Just as I was done serving, Trish walked in. I turned and had to slightly look up to her as she was wearing very thick flip flops.

‘Haha, it’s kinda fun looking down to a 17 year old’ she giggled. I nodded my head.

‘Dinner is ready Trish’.

‘Good boy’ she ruffled my hair and took her plate into the dining room. Getting my hair ruffled by a 15 year old just made me feel even smaller than I was. I picked up the other two plates and followed Trish into the dining room where Gracie was already seated.

‘Trish already has her food, why have you got two?’ Gracie asked, sitting at the head of the table.

‘Erm, the other plate is for me Gracie’. As soon as I said that, both of the girls laughed.

‘You don’t get to eat with us, especially since you haven’t worked for it’ Gracie laughed again. ‘Give me my food’ she ordered and I went and placed her plate in front of her. She took the plate off my hands and placed it on the table.

‘But, I’m really hungry Gracie’ I pleaded. Trish ignored my pleads and began eating, enjoying the food that was presented in front of her. All of a sudden I felt another tingling sensation and I could see the table grow. No, NO!

‘GRACIE!’ I went onto the floor at her feet and pleaded, but they continued to get bigger. After a few more seconds it had stopped.

‘There we are, you get cuter every time you get smaller’ she laughed and began eating whilst I was at her feet, begging for my height back.

‘Please, at least give me something to eat’ I kissed her foot, hoping that would sway her. She chuckled and scooped up a bit of food off my plate and threw it on Trish’s feet. Trish, not offended by this, began to laugh.

‘Come on little guy, dinner’ Trish teased. I began to get up from my feet however the every growing hand of Gracie forced me back onto the cold wooden floor.

‘Let’s keep in our parts, crawl round Michael’ she looked at me and gave me a cold, evil smile. I simply nodded my head and went around the table to Trish’s feet.

‘I want you to beg first Michael’ Trish simply said and looked at me, in my slightly bigger ten year old clothes and now she wants me to beg to eat a bit of stir fry off her feet. I was just about to start twelfth grade, with my whole life ahead of me but now, everything has changed.

‘I’m waiting’ Trish said impatiently, whilst slowly tapping her foot so a little amount of the food fell off it.

‘Trish, please let me eat the food of your feet’ I pleaded, weakly.

‘You're gonna have to put a bit more effort, or will making you smaller help?’ No, no. I couldn’t get any smaller. I already felt like the size of a mouse. Looking up at Trish just emphasized that.

‘Please Trish, I beg of you to let me feed my worthless self at your goddess like feet, I need to live to serve you’ I pleaded, with more passion than ever before. There was a moment silence before both girls bursted into laughter. I looked down at the floor, ashamed.

‘Go on then little guy’ Trish said, still laughing with Gracie. I slowly crawled up to Trish’s mammoth foot. Well I say mammoth, they were slightly bigger than Gracie, I guess they were a size 5. Wow, now I think a size 5 is big to me when, a few days my size 10 feet was getting too small…

 

I lowered my face onto her foot and began licking and eating of it. The girls couldn’t contain their enjoyment and began laughing again.

‘Good boy’ Trish cooed. She lowered her hand and stroked my hair. I continued eating. I couldn’t look up and face more embarrassment. I was their playing, their amusement. I had to amuse them if it meant I could stay alive and try to escape...