- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a more explicit chapter than previous ones. Depending on your tastes, you can skip onto the next available chapter and won't be missing any crucial plots, Michael still stays the same size throughout the chapter. If you're not bothered by nudity, then I hope you enjoy. Please leave reviews and let me know what you think, thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

We were in Gracie’s room. It had just gone past 7o’clock and I had been sitting at the foot of Gracie’s bed with her feet in my lap. She had been lying down on her bed, working at her laptop and had instructed me to massage her feet for her. That was an hour ago. Her feet seemed so much larger than before. Well, they were the same size as before, only I had gotten smaller by a foot and a few inches. I couldn’t deny that her feet were beautiful. If I was going to shrink down to a plaything for a girl, Gracie would definitely be a good person to choose.   

 

After a few more minutes she closed her laptop, and turned her attentions towards me. She slowly raised her foot next to my face and smiled.

‘I’m glad you’ve given in so easily, it makes it much more enjoyable to play with you at this height’ she laughed and planted her foot on my face and pushed back. ‘Inhale’ she commanded. I obeyed and began to take deep breaths of her foot. What else could I do? If I angered Gracie or Trish, i’d lose more precious inches. ‘Alright, up on her feet’ she said, cheerfully. I swung my legs and stepped onto the carpet floor, I was still wearing my very loose pair of boxers, something I had to hold onto without it falling. Gracie when behind the door and got the bags of shopping she had got for me earlier.

‘Since your 4’9 now, I had to shop in the kids department, your body size is about the same as a 10 year, isn’t that funny’ she said. I nodded. I couldn’t answer, how could you answer when you're told something like that? She went through one of the bags and picked out a top with massive wording saying ‘Too Cool For School’.

‘Really?’ I said.

‘Yes, you’d look cute with it on’ she said. She threw it on the floor and I went to pick it up. ‘Not yet’ she said. I stood back up to full height and looked up at Gracie. She took out a pair of jeans and some Spider-man socks and underwear and through them onto the floor.

‘Why can’t I put them on?’ I asked.

‘Because..’ She took a step closer and placed both her hands on my boxers’ waistband and smiled. ‘These need to come off first’.

‘No wait don’t..’ she didn’t listen and pulled them down, despite me trying to hold them in place, there was a small tear but nevertheless, she had them down at my ankles and stood up. She smiled, and admired my naked vulnerable self. I began to blush while she stroked my face.

‘We are going to have so much fun this summer Michael, I can feel it’ she whispered.

‘Please, can I put on my clothes’ I pleaded. She stood there, thinking to herself. Then suddenly, without warning, she picked me up and threw me onto the floor.

‘Hey, what the hell are-’ she cut me off and jumped straight on top of me. I squirmed underneath her. Man this was so humiliating. Imagine if some of my larger friends saw me in this position. Under 5 foot, naked and squirming under Gracie. I could just about move her about however she easily had control of the situation. She turned around and had her back towards me whilst she was sitting on my stomach. She stretched her legs out and moved my smaller legs aside, leaving my crown jewels vulnerable and exposed to Gracie. I began to scream and plead for mercy.

‘GRACIE...STOP…PLEASE’.

‘Hush boy’ she barked back. ‘I’m going to have some fun’ she smiled and began stroking my cock. It got bigger and bigger. All the while I was screaming and trying to kick out but her legs were too strong to move. ‘I wish all men were your size Michael, it would make things...more interesting’. I tried to think of something else, trying to forgot what was happening but it was no use, it felt so good. I hadn’t done anything sexual for days now and this whole situation was a turn on. I was stuck, pleading for mercy from a hot women.

‘Keep going’ I whispered. Gracie smiled, and knew that I was trapped under her thumb.

‘I knew you’d come around Michael’. She continued to stroke it and eventually grabbed it. The feeling was sensational. It was coming, I could almost feel it, but then it stopped.

‘That will do for now’ Gracie said. She got back up and stared straight at me. ‘Don’t even think about going any further’. How could she do this? Is this what she was going to do every time? I reached towards it however she hovered her foot over me. ‘I’m pretty sure a stomp on that won’t do you no good, would it now?’. I didn’t call her bluff and got up onto my feet with my now fully erect cock. ‘Put your clothes on, we need someone to serve us dinner and threw me onto the floor’. She went back and lied down on her bed and I couldn’t help but shed a tear. I was literally her bitch and God knows what will happen when shes out for the day and Trish has gotten a hold of me, even worse, when they are both in a sexual mood...