- Text Size +

‘Eurgh’ I thought to myself. I can’t keep blacking out like this. I looked around, but it was hard to make out where I was, it was pitch black.

‘Gracie?, Trish?’.

I got up to my feet.

‘Oh no’ I thought to myself. I looked down and saw that I was barefoot. My jeans and top was baggy as well. I began to panic and ran up the stairs to the door. That’s where I must be, in their basement. I wasn’t that small, I was still taller than the door knob. I began frantically banging on the door.

‘GRACIE’ I shouted. I stopped and placed my ear to the door, trying to hear if anyone was out there. I began banging on the door when finally I was answered.

‘Michael, I need you to calm down, and go back down the stairs’ I heard Gracie say.

‘If you think I’m going to calm down, you’ve got ano-’

‘Now’ she said, with a lot of authority. I slowly went back down the stairs and suddenly the lights were turned on, must of been a switch from the outside. The door was swung open and down came Gracie. She was barefoot as well, and was wearing casual clothes. However, when she was on the last step she stopped.

‘Sit down on the sofa over there’ she pointed, it was a green leather sofa against the wall, opposite the stairs. I went over to it and sat down.

‘Right’ she said and walked over and stood right in front of me. She looked down at me and smiled. I’ve never felt so small in my life.

‘Gracie..’ I began to stand up but she placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

‘Stay there’ She firmly said.

‘Gracie, what have you done to me?’ I asked.

‘Your getting smaller, for mine and Trish’s benefit’ She replied. It was as if this was a normal thing for her. I was shrinking?!?!?!

‘No this can’t be happening’ I stood up and couldn’t believe my eyes. I was slightly looking up at her.

‘Wha..’

‘Your 5 foot now, slightly smaller than me’ she smiled. I couldn’t believe this, how was she doing this to me? I looked down at my feet. God they were small. They were still bigger than her feet, but for how much longer you wondered.

‘Yeah, your feet look like there about a 5 or 6 now, I’m a 4 so you beat me at one thing I guess’

‘Why are you doing this to me?’ I asked, quietly.

‘Because, every beautiful girl like me deserves to be treated like a queen, and you're a handsome man and I thought that you’d be perfect’ she replied. ‘And besides, I won’t treat you like a slave, you can be my little brother over the summer, and when school starts, you can be my little pet’. I couldn’t believe the things I was hearing. I pushed past her and ran up the stairs.

‘MICHAEL come back here now!’ She shouted. I locked the door behind me and ran towards the front door. I tried opening it but it was locked.

‘Damn’ I thought to myself. I ran into the living room and saw Trish lying on the couch watching TV. She saw me run in and got up.

‘Come here little guy’ she said, teasingly. I still was taller than her but she just seemed so big in this current size. I was frightened. Frightened of a 15 year old girl. I ran back and up the stairs. Trish was in no rush and unlocked the door to the basement. I ran into Gracie’s room and hid under her bed. I could hear their footsteps become louder and louder.

‘I think he’s in here’ Trish said.

Both walked in and all I could see was there barefeet and ankles. It was a terrifying sight.

‘Haha’ Gracie laughed. ‘We know you're hiding under the bed, now come out’ Gracie said. I slowly crawled from under the bed, but before I got up Gracie placed her foot in front of my face. ‘You must apologize for what you’ve done little guy’. I looked up at the smirking faces of Gracie and Trish.

‘Give it a kiss’ Trish said, trying to hide her excitement of this situation.

‘No, please, let me go, I’ll forget about all of this’ I pleaded. She began tapping her foot.

‘Now’ She said, sternly. I slowly bowed my head and kissed her foot. Both of the girls began laughing. As soon as that happened I saw Gracie’s foot get larger.

‘What the-’

‘I want you my height, so that we can look eye to eye’ Trish said. ‘Get up’. I rose from the ground and looked at Trish eye level, and the ever growing Gracie. My clothes felt massive on me, I looked ridiculous.

‘We need to get our new baby brother some new clothes’ Gracie said, examining me. She went over behind her door and picked up a shoe, it was mine. She threw it over to me and I caught it, god it was massive.

‘Try it on’ She smiled. I placed the shoe on the floor and placed my foot into it easily. It felt like I was a kid trying on my dad’s shoe, It was easily double the size of my foot.

‘Wow, maybe soon you’ll grow to fit those shoes but for now, I think a trip to the kids department is needed. I took my foot out and she placed her foot next to mine. Both were the same size.

‘What girly feet’ Trish said. I felt so ashamed. ‘Come on, me and you will play downstairs for a bit whilst Gracie buys you some kiddie clothes. She grabbed my hand, they were pretty much the same size and led me downstairs, my humiliation continues...