- Text Size +

6:55. I’m not going to lie, I was very nervous. I mean, in just a few minutes time, I was going to go on a date with one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met! I hardly did anything. I guess moving a box can get you far these days. I already had a nice white shirt on whilst wearing a dark pair of black jeans. I went down the stairs and picked up my size 10 converses. This was it, hopefully this will all go to plan.


It only took me a few seconds to get to Gracie’s house after all, she lived right across the street. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for an answer.The door opened and I looked down slightly however, it wasn’t Gracie, rather her 15 year old sister Trish.


‘Oh, hi, Gracie in?’ I asked.

‘Yeah she’s upstairs, why don’t you come in’ she said. She held the door opened and I walked in.

‘Just go through to the living room and I’ll tell her you're here’

‘Ok then’ I replied and strolled into the living room. I sat down on the couch and heard Trish run up the stairs. I could hear muffled voices from above. The room was pleasantly decorated. Again, it was still littered with boxes, but they had just moved in. I heard someone coming down the stairs however it was Trish when she walked through the doorway.

‘Is she ready?’ I asked. Trish sat on the armchair on the other side of the room.  

‘She’ll be five minutes’ She replied. We both sat there. In silence.

‘She does like to take her time’ I joked. Trish simply shrugged and just kept staring at me. What was up with this girl? After a few very awkward minutes, I heard steps coming down from the stairs and I was quick to get up.

‘Hey Gracie’ I said as I walked through the doorway to the bottom of the stairs.

‘Wow, you look great’ i said. She was only dressed casually. She was wearing tight jeans, a loose top and a pair of trainers. But her face just looked amazing. I just fell in love with her.  

‘Thanks Michael you look good too, you ready?’ She asked, smiling and looking excited.

‘Of course, I’ll drive’ I said walking towards the front door.

‘Cool, I just need a word with Trish, I’ll meet you over there’. I nodded my head and went to my car across the street.


Meanwhile, Gracie walked into the front room and stood in front of Trish.

‘What do you think?’ She asked.

‘He’s perfect, when will it begin?’ asked Trish.

‘I’m not sure, I’ll spend a few hours with him in the city, when we come back it will begin’. Gracie began to deviously smile.

‘Why not start now?’ Trish moaned.

‘Oh don’t worry, it’s just starting up, let’s say he might have a bit more space in his shoes’. Both of them began laughing. Gracie then walked out of her house and walked up to me.

‘Ready?’ I asked.

‘Like you wouldn’t believe’ Gracie said.