- Text Size +


 

It wa

s late in the afternoon. Gracie was out whilst Trish had invited some of her friends to come round in the evening. Trish took on the task of training me, making sure I was ready to cater for her and all her friends needs. She had already ensured that I was a sturdy foot rest, and also addressed her correctly. I managed to catch of glimpse of my close friends Matt and Tina, however they couldn’t hear me and so my ordeal continues…



Trish had thrown me on the bathroom floor. The floor itself was tiled, and I became cold whilst lying down on it. She walked over to the sink and took out her hair clips and placed them on the windowsill, which was just above the sink.

‘Hmm, should I have a bath or shower?’ She said to herself. Before I had a chance to have any sort of input, she walked over to the bathtub and turned on the hot water, with a little bit of cold water running alongside it.

‘Now, we don’t want your little clothes to get wet now do we, take your clothes off’ Trish said. She was standing in front of me, tapping her foot. I got up to my feet and slowly took of my top and pants. I really didn’t want to unveil myself to Trish again but what could I do? She had control of everything, including me. I slowly pulled down my Spider-Man underpants and stood in front of Trish, slightly shivering due to the lack of heat in the bathroom. My head was literally level to Trish shoulders, and I knew that I wouldn't be for long.


Trish gently stroked my chest, admiring my shrinking form.

'If I met you first, I'd of kept going a few more dates with you, your so cute, but Gracie found you first and I guess having a little toy boy is much more fun' She smiled. I just stood there, frozen. Letting her do what she wanted to do with my body. She looked over my head and saw that the bathtub was nearly full.

'Right, I guess it's time for me to get undressed'. She slowly took off her top, revealing her slim figure. Like I said before, she was an exact copy of Gracie virtually. Like Gracie,  she had a darker tone. She threw her top onto the floor and left her bra on, for now. She began to slowly pull down her jeans, in a teasingly manner, knowing that I was watching. I couldn't believe that she was stripping right in front of me. Usually it's me being stripped down naked, or shrinking slowly out of my already small outfit. But this time, this time I felt in control, despite already standing in front of her naked, and knowing that it won't last long.


Her jeans were discarded, and she was left standing with her panties and bra on. She smiled when she saw me staring below.

She giggled, ' You are such a cutie, but you're not going to be seeing these'. Wait, we were sharing a bathtub together,  what did she mean?. All of a sudden, I felt my height decreasing at a rapid rate, faster than ever before. This time I didn't have any clothes to shrink out of.

'TRISH' I shouted, but it was no use. By the time it had stopped,  I must of been only a few inches tall. I just slightly taller than her ankles but I felt so insignificant.  Like a little bug found by a giantess, a goddess.

'There we go, the perfect height for a bar of soap'. What....


She bent down and her now massive, long fingers wrapped around me. I struggled within them, trying to break free but it was no use. She then stood up at full height and out stretched her hand, revealing me in a fetal like position.  I must have looked so pathetic to her. I was shivering in her massive hand, due to the coldness and the shock I was experiencing. I knew they were shrinking me but I figured that there would be a limit, not being able to make me this small.

'Don't worry little pet, you'll be back to normal after my bath' she cooed, whispering quietly.

She then wrapped her fingers around me, blocking my vision. I began to scream and tried to kick out of my current position,  but my screams were muffled and my kicks were no match against Trish's powerful fingers.


I didn't know what she was doing, but with the feeling of a lot of movement, I guess that she was taking off the remaining clothes she had on. After several seconds in the darkness, the fjbgers were curled back and I was up to Trish's face. She giggled a little bit due to the expression I was showing.  I was amazed,  and very frightened. Her face was gigantic.  That image of her being a goddess in my mind became more realistic.  It just felt like that I was put on this planet,  in this tiny and pathetic form to serve her. Do as she pleaded.

'Right,  let's have that bath then'. She stepped into the bath slowly, aware of the heay of the water and then slowly descended in. My life had taken a very unexpected turn, and I didn't foresee me becoming a bar of soap for a goddess.....

 

Chapter End Notes:

Michael will be returning to his smaller size within the next two chapters....