- Text Size +

Training begins…


Gracie was out on a date. Just seems like yesterday we were both out together, not knowing where the night would take us well, Gracie knew where it was heading. Trish already has plans for the evening, involving me. What I couldn’t understand is what Trish could of possibly of told them. ‘Come round, I’ve got a shrinking man to play with’. I mean, if she had invited them round, intending to torture me more, they must of already know what is happening here.


Trish had her hand wrapped firmly around my small wrist and took me down the stairs.

‘This way Michael’ Trish said sweetly whilst leading me into the living room. She sat on the couch and released me.

‘Kneel before me Michael’ Trish said. I kneeled in front of Trish, feeling even smaller. ‘Right, we need to make sure your an obedient little guy when my friends get here, so first things first, whats my name?’  Trish asked. I looked slightly confused with the question but continued to answer it.

‘Tris-’

‘NO’ Trish shouted, interrupting me. ‘No’ she said again, but more gently. She wagged her finger at me and said, ‘Only normal people get to call me Trish, you are a servant, a slave, you will call me mistress every time you address me from now on, got it’.

‘Erm, yes Tri-.. I mean mistress’. Trish smiled and patted my head.

‘Good boy’. ‘Now, clothes’ She leaned back and was staring at my body. She tugged my loose top and smiled. ‘These clothes will not do, you look like an 8 year old trying on clothes to big for him’. I looked down at the floor in shame. It was true. They could easily just shave my legs and armpits and send me to junior high without question.

‘These are the only clothes Gracie bought for me’. Trish smiled. She got up and towered above me and looked down.

‘Nope, she got a few more outfits for you little guy. She stroked my hair for a few moments. ‘I’m going upstairs to get them, you stay right here’.


Trish left the room and went upstairs to Gracie’s room. As soon as I heard her reach the top of the stairs, I quickly jumped up to my feet and ran to the other side of the room to the front of the house. I got up to my tip toes and began to bang on the window, hoping to catch a bypassers attention. Damn, nobody was about, but across the street, my house, I could see someone leaving the house. It was my best friend Matt and his girlfriend Tina. They were probably knocking to see if I was in, or maybe concerned about my disappearance from the rest of the world. Unfortunately my parents had taken a around the world cruise and so won’t be back until September. Before I went the other way I couldn’t help but admire Matt and Tina. Both of them still had their life’s. They can do whatever they want, Tina was also an attracting lady, tall slim with dark brown hair. Matt was also tall, taller than me. I missed wearing long jeans and having big shoes. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I immediately turned and ran back into a kneeling position as before.


Trish smiled and threw a bag of clothes on the floor.

‘Good to see my little boy is starting to get the point and listen to who’s in charge’ She said.

‘Of course Mistress’ I replied back, without any tone in my voice. She crouched down and turned my head around towards the bag.

‘Try these on’ she said, whilst letting go of my head. I fully turned around and crawled to the bag. I took a look inside to see the exact clothes I was wearing before, but only smaller in size. However there was a difference to the clothes because this time they weren’t junior boxers, they were Spider-Man underpants. I slowly took them out of the bag and I could hear Trish laughing in the background.

‘At..least...they...match...the….outfit’ Trish managed to say whilst laughing. This couldn’t be happening. Before I had anymore time to think about how low I’ve come, I felt a massive tug from behind and began to struggle whilst Trish was taking off my top.

‘Stop moving and stop being such a baby’ Trish said. She discarded the old top aside and took the new one from the bag and forced it on. I showed little resilience, I needed to remain on Trish’s good side.

‘Now, are you going to be a big boy and put on your little underwear and pants on yourself, or do you need a helping hand?’ Trish said, in a teasing voice. I gave her an evil look in which she smiled back. I took of my loose pants and boxers and threw them to the side.

‘Wow, look at your little wee wee’ Trish said, laughing. I went red in the face and quickly put on my new clothes.


‘There we are, all dressed and more kid like ready for tonight’ Trish said, clapping her hands. ‘Now, let’s continue your training’ she said and stood up on both feet. ‘Come on, up boy’ she commanded. I jumped onto my feet and looked up at Trish. ‘Now, another command that I want you to know is that every time I click my fingers, you go onto the floor, in front of the couch, on your hands and feet, and wait to be used as a foot rest, not just my click, anyone’ she said.


This was getting worse. I was now being used as a old piece of furniture. All of a sudden I heard a loud click and within seconds jumped onto the floor and was in a ready position for Trish’s feet. She smiled, but instead of sitting down, she placed her foot onto my back and pushed down. I could only withstand the pressure for several seconds before caving in and falling straight onto my stomach, held firmly by Trish’s foot.

‘Right, so we’ve got the name sorted out, the foot rest sorted out...this training session is becoming really productive, don’t you think Michael’ I didn’t reply immediately but just before I was going to, Trish applied more pressure.

‘Yes, YES’ I shouted, barely being able to withstand the pain. She raised her foot and stood away from me.

‘Get up’ she ordered and I did straight away, despite being in considerable pain. She took a step closer to me and peered into my eyes. ‘We are going to have a lot of fun with you tonight, but there’s still so much to do so that you are ready’.

‘Ready? What else do you want me to do Mistress’. She smiled and stood up at full height.

‘You’ll see Michael, but first, I need a shower’. Before I had a chance to reply, she grabbed my wrist tightly like before and led me upstairs to the bathroom...