- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still the first day and what is really going on at this school read on to find out.

Travis left the cafeteria wondering why dean the football player would just go missing, it's not likely that he wanted to run away and if he wasted from a party someone would have found him by now. Something about it just didn't seem to fit to Travis, but he continued to his next class that being gym class. After that it will be lunch time where all kinds of under ground activity's are conducted because of how easily you are lost in the sea of kids. But Travis knew when the cameras were fixed that the way that and many other things where done would have to change.

 

 

 

Travis while half way sunk into his train of thought snapped out of it when he spotted what appeared to be a one sided fight out side the gym. Travis could see the face of the winning side of the fight and knew who it was right away the brown haired tan white guy, Andrew who Travis thought of as his rival back in 5th grade. As the shorter pale blond haired guy was backed to a wall Travis realized he didn't know who this guy was, but he was fairly sure why Andrew was doing this and Travis didn't like that one bit to say the lest.

 

 

 

Travis walked up to the red headed girl watching the fight and asked her “Whats the deal with this fight?”

 

 

 

She in a worried voice explained “Andrew first pushed him out of his way, then turned around and kept calling him a stupid retard. When he didn't respond, Andrew then shoved him and asked him whats he going to do about being a retard, he tried to walk away but Andrew then shoved him again and began to hit him calling him a stupid retard while hitting him. This isn't a fight, this is a beating.”

 

 

 

Just as Travis had decided to step in, the pale blond haired guy anger seemed to show after falling on the ground after being pushed against the wall. Travis watched as Andrew then said cruelty “Did all that hurt little retard. Are you ready to say your a gay fag and kiss my shoe. Or is that still too hard to understand for a stupid retard like your self.”

 

 

 

Tears ran down the pale face of the blond haired guy as he cried out “Just leave me alone.”

 

 

 

Andrew leaned in closer to him and whispered something only him and Andrew could hear clearly. Then he in a flash of anger and fear pushed Andrew, but in that moment every thing was in stand still as every one watched him fall back with a pocket knife impaled right below his rib cage on his right side.

 

 

 

Half of the girls screamed upon seeing the bloody scene before them, some held others tight and the guys were in total shock not even able to say a single word. The red head girl ran right away to find help with some others. Andrew after only a moment began to say fanatically “This isn't what it looks like. It was his knife, he did it to him self. He is a sociopath, he did it to him self. It was all him, I didn't do it.”

 

 

 

Travis could hardly believe what just happened and he has seen a lot. The pale guy was down on the floor barely able to keep his eyes open and maintain a small crack of a smile as he said in a struggling voice “Help....Me....”

 

 

 

Travis rushed over to him, tearing some cloth off his shirt to put on the bleeding wound. The gym teacher came out of the gym and was shocked to see one 6th grader on the floor bleeding and one who stood there with some blood on him dropping the knife he had held in his hand only a moment ago.

 

 

 

A lot of the guys came out of shock as they realized the gym teacher was a fit mid 20s woman with a near perfect figure. A few of the guys were thinking with there other head as she bent over to help the bleeding student. She then commanded as she pointed to Travis “You go to the nurses office now and call 911.”

 

 

 

Travis with out a second thought said “Right away” as he ran to the office.

 

 

 

Travis reached the office were he saw the red headed girl and a woman in a white outfit most likely the nurse. Travis then said “The Gym teacher told me to make sure he got help because he is still bleeding.”

 

 

 

The red head said “We just got off the phone with the hospital, they will be here any time now.”

 

 

 

Then the nurse added “I am going there now, you just run along now boy.”

 

 

 

Travis then watched the nurse leave the room before saying “I think it was great that you went for help so quickly, most just don't seem to a brain when this kind of thing happens but you acted quickly and made the right choice.”

 

 

 

She then replied “I just did you know, I didn't really have to think about it because when someone is in that kind of pain they need help and I like to help when I can.”

 

 

 

Travis then jokingly said “I would like help knowing what your name is.”

 

 

 

She then said with a smile “I am Katy and it would help me if I knew your name too.”

 

 

 

Travis now in his cool voice says “I am Travis. Hey and if you would like we could hang some time later.”

 

 

 

Katy then said as she passed him a sticky note “I would like to get to know you better so sure we could meet some time and here is my number when you have free time just call me okay.”

 

 

 

Travis then takes a pre-written note out of his back pocket with his cell phone and house phone numbers as he says “I will make sure to call, but here's mine if you feel the need to call first.”

 

 

 

Katy then said as he gave her the note “So you made a bunch of notes to give to people too, I think it's nice I am not the only one who made notes before coming to school today.”

 

 

 

Travis thought after she spoke (I made those for when I hit on girls not just people, but this time it helped so dads idea worked.)

 

 

 

Travis in response to Katy's compliant said “ Glad you liked my note and yea I made those before coming to school yesterday. It was my dads idea to make them.”

 

 

 

Katy then said before leaving “Well great minds think alike so go dad, I will talk to you later Travis.”

 

 

 

She then went back to gym class and Travis went to the restroom thinking ( This must be a wet dream, first I get laid that in of its self was mind-blowing, then I got to troll the principal, Andrew just got set up to be sent to jail for sometime and as icing on this cake of a day I may for the first time have a girl on the side.)

 

 

 

Not much else happened in gym that day, just some of the guys got boners from watching the teacher Miss Strickland bend her legs and later Travis found out the guys name who got knifed was alex and that he would be ready to come back the next day. Though Travis felt bad for him, he mostly thought about how sweet it was that Andrew had his life destroyed in just a moment by the kid he thought was a retard. Travis couldn't have thought of anything more fitting than that unless he did it of course.

 

 

 

Travis and mike met up at lunch like they did last year and talked about there crazy first days. Mike at the table yelled “Dude this white powder stuff rocks and the girls are hot and we even have a really hot gym teacher. I bet half the guys in there would have killed to get laid by her hot sexy no older than 24 year old well rounded body. I think I would kill for that.”

 

 

 

Travis then loudly said back “That stuff really will screw you up man, but I guess if that's what you want to do I am not your mom yo so crack away mike. Talking about getting laid, I think that just maybe I can get some from a red head named Kate.”

 

 

 

Mike then excitingly says “Nice catch T, I hope she likes to swallow and best of luck though I know you will slay her virginity right up.”

 

 

 

Travis then on an ego trip says “Well you know I am the lady killer of the school last year and surely I will regime again as the top gunner for girls.”

 

 

 

Mike changed the subject by saying in his outdoor voice “Andrew must have really went off his rocker to just up and stab a poor kid after beating him up like that.”

 

 

 

Travis then with a grin said “Let me let you in on something mike, Andrew was set up with the knife but because he had beaten Alex up and touched the knife he is done for no matter what anyone says. His life just got destroyed just like it should because he was a stupid bully who kept getting in my way and beating kids up just because he could or to shake them down for money. So that mother shacking bum can rot in jail till the day he dies for all I care.”

 

 

 

Mike then just said “You always seem to know whats really going on man and I really thought he was a prick too so he can get jail raped all day for all I care.”

 

 

 

They both then laughed, talked some more about random stuff and ate before heading down to history class. Though in the back of Travis's mind among other things was what happened to Dean and why.

Chapter End Notes:

Find out more about what happened to Dean next time. :)