- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have been working on this in my free time among other projects. Have no idea if it's a good start or not. Hope you all enjoy it anyways.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first day of the 6th grade for Travis. How he deal with first day maddness will it go over his head or will he win the day?

 

First day part one

It was a Monday and class for the 6th graders in middle school has just began. Travis had just started the 6th grade wondering what moving into middle school would be like. As he stepped in side the school for the first time, he was amazed with how new every thing was even with the school being just built that year just in time for him to enroll.

The tile was pure white, freshly laid and was almost a mirror with how the Sun light from the windows reflected off the floor. As Travis walked down the hall way he remembered a few faces of kids who also come to the new school than go to the old non year round middle school. Sarah was one of them, the girl had an IQ of 140 and could get an A+ at home asleep or at lest that's what Travis told him self every time he failed to do as well as she did.

As he went by his new locker, he spotted Mike. Though that's not his real name, that's what he tells every one to call him. He is a good friend though even with his A.D.D he can get on your nerves. If you don't know what A.D.D is, then in lay mans terms means that he can't sit still for the life of him and if left with nothing new to do will bug you till you get him something new to do.

Mike called to Travis “Hey Travis, is this going to be cool or what. We get our own lockers now and some guys have the best porn I ever saw in my life.”

Travis then say's “School is just school man, though I will have to check out those pics if your not pulling my leg.”

Mike calming down a bit reply’s “Well at lest part of what I said made you like school. You won't be disappointed in the porn. They are 100% naked and in there low 20's. Hi def pics and a video.”

Travis now showing more excitement says “Dude for real? I can't wait, so when do we get to see them?”

Mike could tell Travis had wanted to see this now even more than he did and that like never happened, but was glad Bob finally seemed to be enjoying school. Mike quickly replied “When the bell rings at 3, bring who ever else you want to the lab. It's room number 104 on the right this hall. Gotta split, class awaits for no one”

Travis just said “Okay got it, room 104 at 3. Later mike”

Travis then opened his new 100% clean locker as Brad passed by, he knew the guy but didn't really think of him as a friend. He also hung out with this disabled guy who no one knew what was wrong with him. Some thought he was just stupid or retarded, some said that he must be gay with how friendly he is. Though there also some who said he got “raped” by his 5th grade teacher. The list go's on and on, some more sick or bad than others but all the same it lead to him being one of the picked on kids in school.

Even knowing that this maybe a bad idea, Travis didn't feel like leaving any one out and maybe they could join his ranks building out his network. More you know about every one, the more power you had in school rules.

Travis turned around and said “Hey, yea you. Brad isn't? Come over here to chill for a second.”

Brad walked over and then said to Travis confused “Do I know you? Wait are you Travis?”

Travis said “Yes I am Travis, now me and some guys are going to look at some Pic's of you know what at room 104. Be there at 3 after the bell, say yes or no quick I don't want to be busted.”

Brad now interested says “Can I take my friend Alex?”

Travis says “Yes fine, just be there unless your gay of course”

Brad Say's with the most confidence “Oh yea I will be there, wouldn't miss it for the world.”

The bell then rings as they both part ways going to class. Travis entered Math class as his first class of the school year and got ready for an easy day because first days are always cake walks. Travis had tried to pass a note in class to the girl behind him, but got busted on the spot by a teacher he did not care to recall her name as he was told the rules and how he “can't” pass notes in class, but would be let off the hook because it's his first day of school.

Travis leaves the math class glad he is one step closer to what he gets to see at the end of the day. Also he wouldn't mind the chance of picking up a girl again. He leans against the wall just chilling out looking out for the girl he tried to pass a note to.

Mike comes out of the classroom and pumped says “I just totality talked to this guy and he has the stuff. Like the really good Stuff.”

Travis feeling a bit ticked off that he won't just say what he means reply’s “What stuff and why are you eating that?”

“Because it's powered with this white stuff and it makes you feel... so I just don't even know how to tell you. Hey when did high school girls go here, I thought it was 6 though 8 only man.”

Travis rolling his eyes in disbelief at his stupidity says “ You did drugs here in school, and now your so high that you think there are high school girl's-”

Travis shut his trap in no time flat when he saw a older girl about 3inch's taller than him and likely 2 to 3 years older than he is, walk right up to him.

She was in a white short skirt with a low cut top that didn't make it to her whist exposing her flat toned belly button and this lit Travis up like a Christmas tree. Both Travis and Mike stood still due to the sex drive instilled fear.

The taller older girl spoke after getting right in front of Travis, asking “Could one of you boys tell me were room 104 is?”

Travis about exploded inside his pants as his mind flashed images how it would be like to be alone in there with her. But he quickly regained composure, then punching mike still in a trance forcefully saying “Dude, room 104 the lady said. Do you know were it is?”

Mike then shook up says “ It's um well, I am not good at giving...”

Travis cut him off telling her “How about we just take you there.”

She then said “Aw that's sweet of you boy's to show me the way. Hope it doesn't make you guys late for class.”

Travis quickly replied “No mam it won't.”

She teases “So you think I am old by calling me mam do you? I am only 15 in the 8th grade.”

Mike blurted out “Your not old, just born before us.”

Travis adds “What he meant to say was, your a young woman and I didn't want to disrespect you due to not knowing your name. So I called you mam.”

She says a bit surprised at the boy's reply says “Oh I forgot to tell you guys my name, it's Amanda. So what are your names boys, come on don't hold back.”

Travis could see Mike was in no shape to speak in a way that wouldn't make him look even more like a nervous fool, so Travis said “I am Travis and my friend over there is Micheal, but every one calls him Mike.”

Amanda asks with a smile “Well Travis and Mike, are you ready to take me to room 104?”

Travis thinks to him self ( Okay I can do this, I have been mostly cool so far. I just have to take this smoking hot older more developed girl to a class room. Okay your the man, let's do this thing.)

Travis then says “Right this way Amanda.”

The three of them with Amanda in the middle walked down the white tiled hall to the end where room 104 was on the right next to the exit out side the building.

Travis thought about how easy it would be to play hooky in till he remembered the cameras on the ceiling's every where with one pointed at the exit. Made him wish it was an older school, but he would find a way to beat the system.

Amanda then opens the door to the room, but all the seats are empty and no one is sitting at the the desk in front of the white board. This room was not like the other class rooms. It had only the sky light windows due to the walls being nothing but counters with over head cabinets. Also a few tables with gas pipes and glass cups. The floor was white tile in place of the blue carpet that the rest of the class rooms used.

This must be the lab or at lest one of them Travis thought to him self.

Amanda not really talking to anyone really says “I thought he would be here, he said room 104.”

Mike then says “Well it was very nice meeting you Amanda, but I have to go.”

With that he rush's to the restroom. Travis says “He has to rush to the restroom when he get's nervous. He also has to go to class before I do.”

Amanda says playfully “Is that so Travis, well we have a bit of time to talk then.”

Travis a bit unsure were this is going says “So what do you want to talk about?”

Amanda say's “How about hows your first day going so far?”

Travis wonders why she even really want's to talk to him and what the point she is trying to get to. With out much delay he says “I think it's been okay, though it got better when you showed up.”

Amanda reply’s with a grin “Well my day has been boring in till I bumped into you.”

Travis begins to feel the rush of hormones flooding his system knowing something with the way this is going that she may want to be more than friends. He still had no idea why, so he need's to play this out to see where it go's. Travis a little bit uneasy asked “Who were you going to meet here? A boyfriend”

Amanda glances down, reply's and counter asks “Though I do have a boyfriend, I am just here to talk to a teacher. Why did you think I was here to meet my boyfriend or know I had one in the first place?”

Travis responses to her by saying “When you came into the room, you said something about a he so I guess I thought that meant a boyfriend. That and someone as beautiful as your self would have just about every guy in school wanting to be with you.”

Amanda playfully says “Well I think it's only fair if you tell me if you have a girlfriend now that I told you about mine.”

Travis hopes that it's not too uncool to say he doesn't have one right now as he reply's “I had a girlfriend in 5th grade a few months ago, but then well let's just say I made a mistake.”

Amanda eye's lit up with curiosity as she asked “What kind of mistake was that?”

 

Travis say's a bit reluctantly “Let's just say she is not a virgin any more.”

 

Amanda's curiosity intensified even more hearing his reply. Amanda moves in a bit closer to Travis as she asks most intrigued “I think the way you just said that sounds like it wasn't your first time. When was your first time Travis?”

 

Travis feeling his mind cloud with every passing second responds “What makes you think it wasn't my first time?”

 

Amanda seeing his cool is breaking down counter's his response with “You said she is not a virgin any more, not that both of you weren't. Come on spill the beans.”

 

Travis felt him self lose composure as she said those last words, but held together to say “I was 10 years old, there was this girl about the same age and you can guess the rest.”

 

Travis then thought why can't I even tell a white lie to her, I must be losing my mind. I never tell any one about that.

 

Amanda was surprised to hear him say that. Though she wanted to know more about it, she decided to move on to asking “So do you miss having sex Travis?”

 

Travis took a big gulp and said a bit confused “Yes but it's not like any girl my age is really into having sex.”

 

He then realized that he was like a see though glass wall and he couldn't find him self to lie to her. Travis had never felt this way before, it was like every time he wanted to twist the truth a little his mind went blank and only truth could come out or at lest what he thought was the truth.

 

Amanda playfully says “Well I am here and enjoy it very much.”

 

Travis felt like he had been hit with a 100 megaton nuke, his insides were burning red hot with lustful intent and his skin itched with a burn all over his body. More than anything he wanted her right now, but still held on to some composure as he asked “Don't you have a boyfriend to do that with?”

 

Amanda could see how nervous Travis was and that he wanted to know why she would want such a thing from him. She was how ever glad he asked and replied “Well even though I have a boyfriend, he doesn't want to do it. Now are you really going to play ask 50 questions or are you going to play with me?”

 

Travis wanted to know more, but didn't want to waste time nor could he hold in his feelings any more. He had been waiting all summer for a chance to get laid again and was not going to miss it. Especially since Amanda is a smoking hot 8th grader.

 

Travis with out holding anything back excitingly says “I vote to play with you for sure, no 50 questions asked.”

 

Amanda winks after saying “Good, but there are a few thing's your going to need to know first.”

 

She then push's a table up to the door, blocking the only way in the room.

 

Travis just had to ask “Is this a one time thing?”

 

Amanda teases “Well that depends on how well you do in bed or should I say in this case how good you are at hitting the G-spot.”

 

Travis felt a jolt of excitement and fear at the same time with her tease knowing this is likely going to be the best day of his life or if he fails the worst day of his life.

 

Travis some how holds in most of what he is feeling to reply “Well I guess that means we will be doing this a lot then.”

 

Amanda grins as she says “Well your a wise cracker aren't you? Now as we talk, we are both going to strip down.”

 

Amanda continues saying as she unzips her shorts “You know how I said I hope your not late to class, well now I hope you are.”

 

Travis thought as the gate to her pants opened ( I still can hardly believe this is really happening to me. Just about every guy in school would kill to be me right now. I have wanted to get laid again all summer and now is my time to get some of that hot older girl. Mike would likely pass out if he was here, the poor dude has no experience with girls at all.)

 

Travis try's his hardest to act cool as he unzips his pants, but still shows his nervousness as he asks “So when was your first time doing it Amanda?”

 

Amanda's shorts fell to the ground as she replied “Well I was 13 so I guess you were first even with our age gap.”

 

Travis watched as she then began to pull her shirt up exposing her flat stomach, then working it's way up to her bra. He loved every min of what he was seeing now, his mind too preoccupied to reply to her.

 

Amanda tease’s “I see your enjoying the view over there little boy.”

 

Travis replied as he took his own shirt off “It's impossible for any guy not to unless he is gay.”

 

Amanda unbuckles her bra as she jokes “I think even the gays would enjoy this view if they are any thing like the guys who say they are gay so they can see us girls naked.”

 

She then gos on to say “But I can spot the fake gays a mile away, I can smell it before they even open there mouth to lie about it.”

 

Travis knows around here no guy would dare play that game in a town like this, so he asked “Where are you from?”

 

Amanda replied as she slowly peeled off her bra “I am from LA, me and my dad moved here this summer due to him wanting to get away from the big city.”

 

Travis felt like the room was slowly but surely getting hotter as he watched her undress. He still didn't know why she picked him, but at this point he really didn't care one bit.

 

Amanda wiggled like a stripper as she took her underwear off as she sexually says “Now before we do this, you can't tell any one you have done this with me. Only the two of us can ever know about this Travis okay.”

 

Travis was sold hook line and sinker. He could not care less about why she picked him, he just wanted her is all that passed though his mind.

 

Travis not being able to hold in his excitement reply's “Okay got it, I am very ready to do this.”

 

After saying that, Travis realized she likely picked him because no one would ever think she could cheat on her boy friend with a 6th grader. Though he didn't ponder this much as his mind was filled to the brim with thoughts of laying with her, to feel her bare skin touch his.

 

Amanda begins to walk over to him teasing “Top or bottom?”

 

Travis felt like as she got closer, he was being cooked in an oven that was one hundred times better than a spa. Travis a bit delayed replied “Top would likely be best even though I do enjoy having a girl on top of me.”

 

Amanda playfully says “So your that kind guy Travis.”

 

Travis reply's “I am not submissive, I just like the idea of a girl who can hold there own is all. Now I think we should do it on the teachers desk. It will be easier to clean and cover our tracks.”

 

Amanda get's closer almost a foot away from him as she seductively says “Great idea sweet little boy, now time for business.”

 

Travis felt like he was going to pop right there on the spot, but he knew that way more fun awaited him.

 

Amanda pulled him over the desk with her bare back against the end of it. She then used her hands to prop up on to the desk then layed back till her head rested at the other end of the desk with her hair dangling over the edge.

 

Travis slowly made his way on top of her, still in some shock any of this was really happening to him at all. He asked as he lay on top of her “How do you want to do this?”

 

“Like this” Amanda reply's before griping his back pulling him up to her own eye level as they both got to look into each others eyes before lip locking.

 

Travis rubbed her nit's stroking them just right to swell them on up as his lips were pressed against hers with both there tongues playing with each other inside the lip lock.

 

After some time has passed with the both of them just warming up, Amanda pulls her mouth away from his to the side and Travis moves down to kissing her neck as she clears her throat to say “You sure have been very eager, not running out of steam yet.”

 

Amanda then teases “How about we do some real world biology reproduction. Don't worry I took a pill so no baby's are going to be made. ”

 

Travis knew this part was coming, but now it being so close to happening made his soldier want to cross the front lines to go deep, deep inside her cave. He could think of nothing else but rocking her till he couldn't come no more.

 

Amanda adds with playfulness “But some fun steaming hot chemistry is.”

 

Travis removes his lips from her neck to reply “Let's get rocked”

 

Amanda didn't give Travis even a moment to think about what he just said before pulling him into position to get him to go inside her.

 

Travis did not waste any more time as he began to ever faster, pull in and out of her and it didn't take long before Amanda softly moaned in pleasure.

 

Travis with his insides feeling like they are melting under the heat and his spine sending a charge right into his brain super charging it into the intoxicated sex high. All his rushing mind could think is (got to make her come, got to make her come, come girl just come already.)

 

He was working over time drilling her and sucking her tit's. Her breaths were getting heavier to the point Travis could feel him self rise and sink with them. Amanda moans got more pronounced as they both got ever closer to coming.

 

Amanda's body finally relaxed as she came with Travis coming right after she did. Travis picked his head up to ask with excitement “So how did I do?”

 

Amanda with a grin reply's “Very well so far for a 13 year old, but we aren't done yet.”

 

Travis was blown away, because he had never done more than one round of sex before mostly due to that being all the girls he did it with before could not take a 2nd round. Now he was going to have his wish of having sex more than once in a day come true. Travis feels like a kid who was just told they are getting a 5 gallon bucket of candy with getting to do this again today.

 

Travis with an ego trip reply's “Bring it on, I am ready for the next round of chemistry.”

 

Amanda then whippers in his ear “Oh I will Travis and you won't likely want to get up after I am though with you.”

 

With no time wasted Amanda embraced Travis tight as they made out on the desk and began to rock it back and forth. What Travis was feeling was more than surreal, not anything he had done before came close to this wave of relaxing stimulating pleasure.

 

They both quickly came at the same time, but didn't stop there for long before Travis couldn't help but work her up again before they both came a 3rd time. Thing's slowed down as they both now just mostly soaked in the pleasure of the flesh as they more loosely made out and vibrated the desk.

 

Travis stopped kissing Amanda, laying his head upon her chest. She could see that he had never had such a long intercourse before but knew he had to get up so they could go to class sometime today. Travis mind was blown from how good he felt, he never thought sex could feel this good. He didn't fully realize how much he missed this feeling till now, but knew he had to get up as Amanda looked down at him and told him “You have to get up, we can't stay in this class room all day.”

 

Travis felt really odd trying to get up after this encounter, but did mange to roll off her onto the floor landing on his hand's. He then slowly stood up right still not used to how dizzy he felt, bumping into a chair as he watched Amanda rise from laying on the desk, then siding off of it to a standing up right position.

 

Travis said to her “I know most guys right after getting laid would say some over done simple line like your amazing or great but that would not do you justice Amanda because you were mind blowing, out of this universe, gang banging fantastic.”

 

Amanda flashing a smile replied “I am glad you enjoyed your self so much little teen. You weren't bad your self Travis, you really know how to work a girl up.”

 

Travis short of breath says “Well you sure know how to make a guy not want to get up after your though with him.”

 

Amanda reply's “We need to get dressed before we miss a 2nd class.”

 

Travis agreed and as he put his pants on watched Amanda intently. He couldn't help but to take one last good look before she was covered and the both of them on there way to class.

 

Travis says to Amanda as he watch's her put her bra on “You know my dad wouldn't care one bit if we had done this right in my bed room. In fact one time I did it in the living room with a girl right on the couch, he walked into the room and told me and her to fuck in the bed room he wanted to watch TV. He then just sat in his recliner while we both had our fun in my bed room.”

 

Amanda laughed at his statement and replied “Is that suppose to be an invitation and your pick up line Travis?”

 

Travis reply's calmly “Well it can be if you want it to be, I was just telling you some about my dad is all.”

 

Travis hoped that playing it cool would be his best bet, though he knew deep inside she could see right though him.

 

Amanda playfully responds “I want it to be one Travis, but are you pulling my leg about your dad because that sounds more than too good to be true.”

 

Travis now fully dressed reply's “My dad is cool with it and that is the powerful truth my dear. To add to the deal I have a ride so we don't both have to take the bus or ask someone else to get us.”

 

Amanda finish's dressing as she says “Your really getting bold with me little boy. I like that in a sex partner, so let's rap this up before we skip school today all together.”

 

Amanda then turns around and get's a pen and a sheet of paper out from her bag on the floor.

 

Though Travis was drained, he still felt a tingle though his body watching her bend over with her back side facing him. He was thrilled that he seemed to score such a hot ride that was 2 grades higher than him. Travis was still in shock that any of this is even happening and if anything was too good to be true it would be getting a very hot 8th grade 15 year old girl to let a 13 year old 6th grader sleep with her.

 

Travis then said “Instead of calling each other sex partners, how about we are simply friends with benefits.”

 

Amanda hands him a note and reply's “You sure do come up with a lot of ideas, reminds me a bit of myself little 6th grader.”

 

Travis says jokingly “Thank you mam”

 

Amanda asks sternly “Your calling me mam and I am only 15 do you really think I am that old?”

 

Travis in a quick, some what worried response says “I was just screwing around, your a very young smoking hot woman Amanda and your the best friend with benefits I could even dream of.”

 

Amanda in reply says “I was just screwing around with you too, your to easy some times. But we have to get going, help me move this stuff blocking the door out of the way.”

 

Travis and her began to move everything back to were it was before they entered the room, Amanda even cleaned the desk they had intercourse on.

 

Amanda opens the door leading out of the lab, teasingly saying “You won't have time to dream after I am done with you. Screw you soon little benefit friend.”

 

Travis began to respond, but realizes she had closed the door behind her and was on her way to class. He knew that today was just the beginning of a new golden age for his sex life. But this encounter has taken a greater toll on him than he thought it would, his mind still stuck in a sex filled high, he was soaked in sweat and sexual trimmers were still running though his body.

 

Travis slowly made his way to the door after making sure he had all his things packed up. As he opened the door a teacher passed by that didn't see him or didn't care to ask him what's he doing out of class. The teacher opened the door to the class room across the hall and Travis quietly pulled the door behind him and slowly made his way back up the hallway.

 

It didn't take long however for his mind to lose it's grounding as thought's of Amanda and what they did filled him. Every time he looked down at the newly laid tile floor he pictured her fully exposed in natural beauty calling out to him to sleep with her. His daydreams of them being in bed together flashed though his mind and the world around him fell away from thought.

 

Travis after walking back up to the beginning of the hallway made a left into the main hallway almost bumping into a kid going into the restroom. He managed to pull some of his mind out of the clouds to start looking for the right class room.

 

Travis with out thinking opened a door and found him self in a class room but was still disconnected with reality. The teacher of the class asked “Are you lost?”

 

Travis hazily replied “I was looking for room 110 or 111 I think and your Mr randy aren't you.”

 

Mr Randy now said “Yes I am Mr randy and this is room 140.”

 

Then Mr Randy continued by asking sarcasticly “So what was so important that you skipped class for almost an hour. I am sure every one here would like to know.”

Travis was a bit spaced out looking at the white board that had the words “Mr randy” and “English Class” on it before looking at the clock that confirmed what Mr randy had said about being an hour late.

 

Travis thought well here it gos as he boldly says “Why do you care, you don't even know my name. Just let me take my seat.”

 

Mr randy replied “I care, I wouldn't do this job if I didn't. Now we are getting to the bottom of this, Starting first with your name.”

 

Travis lazily reply's “Yea my name is Travis, can I just take my seat now please.”

 

Mr randy now realizing who Travis was moves closer to him, then unpleasantly says “You are avoiding telling me why you were so late to class, if you don't tell me right now your butt is going to be sitting in a seat in the principals office. Now I ask one last time what was so important that you were late to my class?”

 

Travis knew were this was going, but wanted to have some fun with it before it all hits the fan. Travis jokingly says to Mr randy “Well at lest I would get to sit down.”

 

Mr randy now having lost his patience reply's “Okay then Mr Travis you can sit down while I call the principal.”

 

Travis doesn't even care to respond as he makes his way to an open desk next to mike. As he sits down, Mike says to him “You smell a bit like a girl dude.”

 

Travis reply's Happily “I know isn't just great, I had a blast.”

 

Mike then puts it together and excitedly responds “Dude you got laid.”

 

Travis with a smile in a ego trip says “Yep I got laid like a pro.”

 

Mike asks with excitement “Who did you do it with, what's her name, can I meet her?”

 

Travis in disappointing reply says “I can't tell you, she doesn't want me to tell anyone and I don't want to screw this up so I am sorry buddy but for now I have to keep you in the dark.”

 

Mike reply's “But I am like your brother you have to tell me and I knew about Kate, Lilly, Cristina and Ashley. You took every one of them to bed and told me about it in detail.”

 

Travis can see this conversation is now being watched and listened too by most of the kids in class.

 

Travis now carefully thinks before saying “I really can't tell you now.”

 

Mike then says “Oh I get it, you want this one to be under the radar.”

 

Mr randy then hung up the phone and said “Come with me to the principals office Travis, you have a lot of explaining to do.”

 

Travis just got up with out saying a word and walked past the desks of the kids watching him like he walking down death row. Unlike most kids though, he didn't seem to care. Travis turned and flashed a joker like grin before being grabbed by Mr randy.

 

Mr randy is now close enough that he see's the sweat on his shirt and smells perfume coming off Travis’s body that was left over from Amanda.

 

Mr randy then pulled Travis out of the class room after saying to the class “I got to take Travis to the principals office, now behave your self's or you can join Travis here in the principals office.”

 

Mr randy then sternly asked Travis in the hall way “Why do you smell like a girl, did you have a long make out before coming to class Travis?”

 

Travis could not help but to smile in amusement at the question Mr randy asked. Travis thought to himself: (If only he knew the half of it, then he would really have a fit.)

 

Mr randy was puzzled at his continued lack of fear about the issue at hand and that he even seemed to enjoy it. But he continued to escort Travis down to the principals office. Travis saw a 13 year old girl leave the rest room and realized it was the one he had been eying before when he tried to pass a note in math class.

 

Travis began to sweat again as thought's of both her and Amanda systemically rushed into his mind. If only he could have both in bed with him, Travis thought to him self as the girl left his field of view with her entering a class room and himself now entering the central office.

 

As Travis with Mr randy right behind him proceeded to the door of the principals office, Travis began to carefully plan how he was going to get out of this one. Thoughts of how this would end up for himself rushed though his mind, there were 3 ways he thought he could get out of this. He was going to pick one before hand and branch out from there, but Travis knew that he couldn't be sure it would work until he had talked to the principal first.

 

Travis thought as he touched the cold metal door handle: (Most would fear this, most would be begging for the principal not to tell there parents. But this guy won't beat me, I have an unforeseen ace up my sleeve. And even if I do lose this battle of wits, I still win the day in the end because the sex was worth every second, it's all just too sweet. I had the best sex of my life and now I get to meet the principal who will be fun to mess with.)

 

Travis opened the door and to his surprise the principal was a woman in her mid 40's. This worried Travis because he already made the mistake of thinking this would be a man and now he will have to rethink how he wiggles his way out of this one.

 

As Travis sits down contemplating how he will beat her, he glances around him to spot anything that would suggest what type of person she is or any clues he could use later. The wooden name plate on her desk read: (Miss Lori L. Banner).

 

Travis sitting across from Miss Banner in the guest chair in the middle of the office firmly says “So are you going to just sit there or are you going to tell me what the deal is here?”

 

Miss Banner then said in anger “Mr Randy told me what happened so now your going to pick up the phone and tell your parents about what you did right now.”

 

Travis was so glad he grinned like a mastermind before asking “What did I do mam?”

 

Miss Banner replied with detest “Don't You dare play that game with me Travis, you were an hour late to class doing who knows what with a girl and you knew very well what you did and now your going to tell your parents right this instant Travis.”

 

Travis thought to him self( Well she seems to have forced only one way out for me and boy I bet this will be a shocker. I think it was a good move to piss her off after all than try to play the nice guy act.)

Travis still level headed then reply's by asking “Do you really want me to tell them right now before I got to tell my side of the story?”

 

Miss Banner in a commanding tone responded “You will get to tell your parents first hand, because there is nothing you could possibly say that would make it okay to play hooky. Now put on speaker phone and call your mom right now Travis.”

 

Travis didn't think she would try to force him to call his mom, it was the first time out of all that has happened that day he felt any kind of fear. Miss Banner seemed to catch the fact Travis was finally worried about what was happening. But truly a deep hatred swelled within him having to even have a chance of saying a word to his mother. Though he managed to suppress the bulk of it as he complied to what Miss Banner wanted.

 

Travis could tell Miss Banner liked watching him quietly press the buttons to place the call, though before he hit the last one Miss Banner commented “Just would like to add it would only make thing's worse for you if you try to mis-dial”.

 

Travis eyes felt like rolling after hearing her say that, but even he knows there are limit's or at lest for now there is. As he input the last of the digits the speaker output the silence breaking call connecting tone that could make or brake his plan's for how he wanted this to play out.

 

Finally a person on the other line picked up and asked “This is the front desk for Anderson and sons law firm, what may I help you with today?”

 

Travis could see the in total shock face Miss banner was making wondering how this would play out. Then with a smile on his face replied to what was said on the other line “I would like to speak to doctor Madison in the corporate law department.”

 

The rep on the line quickly replied “Wait one moment please”

 

Travis now lazed back in his chair a bit thinking (It all comes down to if she picks up the phone or not, but I know what will happen.)

 

Miss Banner tells Travis sternly “This better be your mom you are calling or your only going to make this worse for yourself.”

 

Travis can only think (This woman is so clueless it's almost not even funny any more, almost that is.)

 

Travis replies to Miss Banner some what enjoying as he says “Well I am calling or at lest trying to call the one who knocked up with my dad and made me pop out of her 9 months afterword.”

 

Travis thought (Well that's good I hit the mute button for what we say on our end after the rep told us to wait.)

 

Miss Banner was bewildered and enraged that Travis would just make remarks like that about his own mother. Though rage took over as she yelled at Travis “HOW DARE YOU disrespect your own mother like that boy, if you were my kid I would ground your dirty mouth into the ground.”

 

Travis could not care one bit about what she just said to him like she may as well have been encased in glass with the sound unable to reach his ears. Much less his brain for conversation to useable input.

 

Travis decided to respond but with such uncaring indifference in his voice a he said “I could have said something much worse, but I refrained from using the so called F word and the place I came out of. Though I am sorry for the careless remark that offended you so badly.”

 

Miss Banner was just flat out dumbfounded at the way this boy talks, then got fired up again by the fact his words were so empty that's like he was screaming that he just doesn't care at all what's happening to him. Miss Banner seemed to only speculate before she had a chance to reply before the rep on the line said “I am sorry, but doctor Madison is in court with a client right now but you can leave a message and she will try to reach you about legal advice for your business.”

 

Miss Banner calmly reply’s “I will just contact her later, thank you for your help.”

 

Miss Banner then ended the call. Travis wonders if he will get out of this with out paying for what he did, but the chance may very well die if what he does next doesn't work.

 

Miss Banner seemed to enjoy telling Travis “ Well that's a shame your mom is so busy, guess we will just have to call your dad instead.”

 

Travis looked as though the very fear of death it's self was coming to get him with her statement. Sweat began to stain his shirt, his eyes dilated and his hands were shaking as he felt chills down his spine.

 

Travis now quickly and with a hint of desperation begs “No don't call him, just don't.”

 

Travis was bent over with his eyes watering hardly able to hold his composure. Miss banner seemed to enjoy his apparent suffering and rebutted his request by saying “Oh but if you don't I will have you expelled. So are you going to call your dad or will I have to just expel you after all.”

 

Travis felt his mind go blank as he realized were this had to go because he knew now there was only one road to take. He stammered “I-I will call my........ dad.”

 

Travis's right hand was covered in sweat and shimmered as he reached for the phone. Miss Banner smiled as she said “That's a good boy, just tell him what happened.”

 

Miss Banner watched Travis call his dad with what could not be anything but a cruel smirk.

 

Travis could feel his heart beating like a jackhammer striking the ground. Travis's last thought before his dad picked up the phone on the other end(This is just going to be it)

A deep, yet leveled voice emanating from the speaker said “Hello this is T&T gun shop, is there anything I can help you with?”

 

Miss Banner formerly says in response “Your name and if could tell me if Travis is your son would be helpful because he had broken very important school rules and the moral code here.”

 

The deep voice replied “Tanner is my first name and yes I have a son by that name is he there with you?”

 

Miss Banner in a dictatorial tone reply's “Yes he is here with me and he needs to be disciplined by a parent for his uncaring and immoral conduct at this school today. He will now tell you what he did wrong so that you may take care of this matter.”

 

Travis then opens up as he says “Hey Dad whats up? I am in the school office for being late to class and for immoral conduct, what ever that means.”

 

Travis's Dad reply's “Care to tell me the details about this immoral conduct son.”

 

Travis tells him “Well you see there was this girl or should I say older woman and stuff. So she asked me to go with her to an empty class room to help her with some things. So me being a student and her being a teacher I couldn't just just say no. When we went into the room and before I could ask her for her name, she closed the door and came closer to me. She then began to touch me saying that she just wanted a hug because she said she was cold. Then she moved her hands around before pulling me in making my face touch her chest. And then....”

 

Miss Banner in a frenzy interrupts Travis saying “I am sorry we called you Mr Tanner for this misunderstanding. I won't keep you on the phone any longer, have a nice day Sir.”

 

Miss Banner faster than lighting ended the call in total disbelief of what just happened and said to Travis in a angry defeat “Your free to go if you keep this to your self under stand, because if you don't I will ban you from ever stepping foot in a school ever again .”

 

Travis neutrally reply's “I knew you would see things my way, I won't bring it up again. Though of course I won't get detention or any other type of discipline for the set of actions I took. Glad you see things my way miss Banner, I will now take my leave of you miss Banner.”

 

Travis as he left the room thought to him self (I handled that like a boss and trolled her so good. I just wish she had let me tell my so called side of the story a little longer, oh well it was still funny but I had to hide it most the time to hide my real intent. The best part's ware when she looked dumbfounded to my jerking around and misleading act. I thought she was going to die of a heart attack when I implied that stuff about a teacher touching me like that, it would have been way funnier if I had been able to go all the way with it.)

Travis was sent back to class walking down the hall and Mike back in class was loving every second of the teacher being gone and every one asking him what his friend did. He really liked being in the spotlight this time even though they were asking about Travis than himself.

As Travis headed back to class he saw a short white guy with glasses getting pulled into the guys restroom by three black kids Travis didn't know. Travis thought as he looked at them (One looks like he is in the 7th grade, the other one is a bit shorter than him and maybe is in the 6th grade but that's debatable. That big punk is most likely an 8th grader wanting some easy money or fun. This is a good chance to make my fighting skills known and save that poor weak guy who sadly isn't getting laid any time soon. Oh well more blood and chicks for me.)

Travis just with out a hint of caution walks right up to the tallest black kid and says calmly “Leave the geek alone, if you want to beat some poor 6th grader up and take his money, well here I am.”

The tallest black guy laughing before saying “Okay little white trash we will beat your ass up, take your stuff, then shove it up yours when we are done.”

Travis responses with a strait face “Do you black punks know who I am and how I fight. If you did you would run back to your mom and cry all night like the bunch of black baby's you are.”

The three black guys now all turned to face Travis and surround him in a triangle with fist drawn and game faces on. The tallest one standing at 5 foot 10 inch's said in such a sarcastic tone “Oh no this little shit thinks he is better than a black belt and two other guys in a fight. Well guys I know we are going to lose because he is the best fighter ever, but lets fight him anyway.”

They all laughed almost insanely as they stepped ever closer to Travis, making it harder to avoid a fight with them. The shortest black guy remarked “This white trash is so dead, nothing will save you now.”

Travis saw the white guy who was being beaten get up and run down the hall he almost fell over himself. And knew that he now just needed to get out of this like yesterday. Travis then just said brutally “Look I changed my mind, you only being a black belt isn't going to be any fun so just tuck your little black dicks back in your panty’s and get lost. If you don't red is the last color you will see before passing out onto the floor.”

The middle height black guy yells “I am not going to take this BS from this cocky pussy any more Tucker, this bastard is doing to sleep with the fishes.”

Travis thought to himself (If anyone going to die at all it would be you, but if I got to sleep with the high school girl who works at the pool that would be good with me.)

Travis feels the movement heading to him in the form of a dark brown fist from the middle height guy and quickly grabs his attacking arm before a man wearing a blue suit stops them commanding “Break it up right now boys and come over here white boy.”

The three blacks guys seemed mixed on how to feel as they backed off. Tucker looked like he was ready to pull his fist out again any time, still angry that he didn't get to beat up Travis. Some what reluctantly the boys listened to what he had to say next “You boys know better than to fight in school like this and if this wasn't the first day of school I would take you all to the principals office. You boys are getting off the hook today, but if I see one more fight out of any of you it's off to the principals office with you.”

Travis thought to himself ( Saved from a fight again, how am I suppose to act like a man if I am stopped from dishing it out.)

The black guys gave a dark glare to Travis before turning around and walking down the hall with pants that look like they are going to fall off. Travis then asked the man who he only knew his name because of the white patch that read: Freedman “So Mr Freedman what did you want to talk to me about?”

Freedman replied “Well boy, I saw what you did for that poor kid with glass's and thought you could use a hand.”

Travis at first felt angry, but quickly realized that he could be a useful ally later on so he in a thankful voice said “I was just glad some one still seems to care about anyone here. Your a cool old man, you know.”

Freedman with a faint smile reply's “You just keep helping those who need it. Just make sure you stay out of too much trouble doing it, okay kid. Now get going before I get fired and you get sent to the office.”

Travis thought ( He seems like a nice older man, I can no I will use this later to my advantage.)

Travis smiled as he simply said “Nice to meet you freedman, see you later.”

Freedman then went into the office as Travis went the other way to class content with how his day has worked out so far. Travis knew that even though he didn't win the battle, that what happened could one day win the war of his goals for him. His mind couldn't help but to wonder into picturing Amanda in bed with him, getting to touch her again. Before Travis could lose himself to his own dirty thoughts, he was at the door of the class he was one hour late to with only less than 15 min before it would be time for his next class. Travis briefly thought about just skipping it all together, before deciding that he could get away with it due to the fact the teacher likely thinks that he was sent home.

Travis then thought ( Well I may as well go watch some TV for 15 or so. Sense every one eats in the lunch room at different times due to this being a big year around school, no one will know if I should be there or not.)

As Travis entered the cafeteria, he looked up to see the old tube TV was off. Thankfully Travis could reach the buttons on the TV it's self so he wouldn't have to find a small remote control in a place like this. Some of the other kids seemed puzzled that the first thing he wanted to do was watch TV than eat, but most just didn't care.

After Travis hit the power button, the local new channel displayed a picture of a 14 year old boy on the football team who had gone missing and the reporter said “This boy has been missing sense last night when his mom reported that he didn't come home that night even though it was 11pm at night. The police are now doing every thing in there power to find the boy.”

As the reporter continued talking with information like what his name was, where he lived and how to contact the police if any information about his whereabouts is found. Travis thought ( Well today just got interesting all over again.)

Chapter End Notes:

Who is missing, how did it happen? Maybe just maybe some light will be shead next time. :)