- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This part of the chapter took a good amount of time. Not too long, not too short. I also managed to do Chapter 8, so I'll get to posting that soon as well.

Moments after the introductions ended, both smaller Giantesses rushed at Kate and Brianna dealing blows to their stomachs, which knocked them back, but didn't knock them off their feet. The fact that I wasn't in Kate's hand anymore initiated my dissent downwards, but it was abruptly stopped by the hands of my opponent.

"I really want to see what a human such as yourself is capable of. So please don't dissapoint me." She told.

I certainly wasn't going to and I decided to start things off in a different fashion. Instead of the obvious 'reach for the sword and strike' approach, I instead jumped off her hand and pulled out the chain sickles, throwing one that easily stuck to the Giantess's thigh. The mark wasn't deep enough to draw blood, but it was enough to make her wince a bit. I then swung on it and used the other chain to pin myself onto Serenity's leg, while just barely avoiding her swinging hand.

"Well aren't you the nimble one?"

Meanwhile, while Brianna was fighting Beth to a standstill, Kate wasn't handling her fight with Emily very well. She tried to defend against Emily's continuous punishment, but was a little slow and kept taking blow after blow.

"Well, looks like getting dropped on your head has certainly helped you fight against me." Emily taunted.

She went in for a blow to the face, but this time it was stopped by Kate's right hand, which held Emily's fist firmly in place.

"Don't make fun of Kate!" She yelled and used her free hand to throw a solid into Emily's stomach, knocking her back and making her stagger because of the loss of air.

She ran up to Emily and followed up with a skyward knee to the face, sending her upward and hitting the ground with an audible thud. To the right, Brianna and Beth were reaching an impasse. Both Giantesses were trading blows, throwing and blocking punches, occasionally having fist meet fist, creating sound bursts that sounded like rumbling. Beth had a smirk on her face as mentally decided instead if meeting Brianna's fist with another, she moved it before they impacted and aimed for her torso. But to her surprise, Brianna saw this coming and moved her arm in front of the incoming fist, easily knocking it aside and then countering with an elbow into the side of Beth's face, and then a rough tackle into the grass while she was off-balence. Meanwhile, I was still climbing Serenity's body making cut after cut with the chain sickles, scambling for a spot where she couldn't reach me whenever she tried grabbing me.

"I admire your persistence you little fighter, but you should know that you can't win this." She plainly stated.

"I find it ironic that your name would be Serenity. After all you and the other worshippers of The Goddess trek to villages and reduce them to rubble under your wake." I retorted.

"That may be true, but your reason for fighting may not be as righteous as you think it is." She reminded.

"You really think so, Serenity?" I said with a bit of confidence.

I decided that now was the time to finish this, as any longer would give her the chance to find and crush me in her hands. I roughly pulled out one of the sickles stuck in her which did draw a little bit of blood. Being as accurate as possible, I threw the sickle striaight up and it lodged itself into her neck, which made her flinch a great deal. Serenity then felt her neck for the chain and then tugged on it to pull me up. Despite being incredibly high in the air, I could see Kate crouching down and Brianna running amazingly fast towards Kate. I quickly caught on that Kate was trying to launch Brianna up so that she could try and get a shot at Serenity's face. I decided to chip in as well. Luckily, the tug on the chain launched me forward, and I just needed to prime myself. Brianna broke through the sky up to the top of Serenity and primed for a solid punch, but noticed me on the way up and made a last second change. She moved her hand behind and pushed me forward with amazing force. Using the amazing that I gained, I held the sickle out and proceeded to continuously slice Serenity's neck as I circled around, going deeper and deeper into the skin, eventually starting to to draw blood. Serenity tried to pull the chain out, but it was too lodged into her neck already to take out.

"I normally don't kill other Giantesses, but I don't mind this time since you tried to kill me!"

Using the chain as a grapple, I ran around Serenity's neck once again slashing into the same blood ring around her neck with the sickle, unhooking the other with plenty of force. I then leaped off her neck (because I had nowhere else to go) and blood started running from her neck and staining the grass. I was completely unsure of what to do next since I was falling from about 600 feet in the air with no way of reaching the ground without breaking every bone in my body. I quickly started screaming for Kate and Brianna so they could see where I was falling from and save me from an untimely demise. They heard me and moved towards the sound of my voice quickly. As soon as I was in view, Kate launched herself off the ground with an amazing jump and caught me, hitting the ground once again with her hands cupped around me to make sure I didn't fly out during the trip down. Once at ground level, we turned and looked at the spoils: Two unconscious, and one dead.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected." I stated.

"Kate got hurt during fighting, but Kate will be alright." She assured me.

"I'm fine too Isa. A few scratches here and there, but nothing we can't recover from." Brianna added.

"That's good. I'm sorry to keep pushing you, but we need to get moving before the other two wa-ugh.."

I slumped in Kate's hands and felt myself. I drew blood. The wound must've been from one of the close calls with Serenity's hand, but I must've not felt it.

"Oh no! Is big brother okay?!" Kate asked, worried for my sake.

"I-It's fine. Just get moving before they wake up. I can use some bandages for now, and then I'll have the villagers look at me." I reassured Kate.

We started off towards the village with battle scars, fully aware that this next break at the village was going to be our last for a long time.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 8 coming soon!