- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No adventure is fun all by yourself isn't it? Prepare for new allies in the next two chapters....

(This chapter was meant to be two parts, but because of the 500 word chapter minimum, I had to combine the two parts into one)

Also, sorry for the dissapearence for a while. I've been held up with stuff and haven't been able to the two stories as often as I want to. I'll try to update each story as soon as possible...

The Goddess looked at the young hero through a ball of mist, looking rather intrigued with his latest accomplishment of defeating Giantess Haley. She took no time in taking in all the present info about him: His weapons, his fighting style, his attitude when fighting, and his mercy toward his opponents.

"That boy really is something isn't he?" Said a Giantess who was watching from a distance.

"Yes, yes he does seem like he has the makings of a hero." The Goddess replied, her tone rather changed by this amazing that such a young boy would be able to.

To the Giantess that was looking to the same ball of mist as The Goddess that was on the boy, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. To her, he seemed to be very brave and very cute to have taken on a fellow Giantess (but not as large as she was) and walked away victorious, especially since he let her get away instead of killing her. However, she made sure to keep a straight and not show her Goddess that she had feelings for this boy. Despite this, she did know that eventually The Goddess would find out and wouldn't be at all happy with what she'd see.

"Well, should I be off my Goddess?" The Giantess asked.

"Yes, go right on ahead. I'm looking forward to seeing what this boy has to offer now that he's caught my attention." The Goddess answered.

*Forest by the second village...*

I could make out the village ahead was only another walk, but at this point without anything to eat or drink, I began to tire out, and slumped against a tree to rest. Although I could've eaten anything that was naturally growing in the forest, I went against by baser instincts knowing that they could be poisionous or cause some bad hallucinations that may end up killing me as well. Fortunatley, a small caravan was passing by and happened to notice me lying against the tree.

"Well hello young man, you want a ride into the village close by? You look exhausted." The man who I assumed was the caravan leader asked.

"Yes please!" I quickly replied.

Hoping into the back where a cart of hay was, the caravan soon started moving again. The leader took note of my tired state and asked: "How long have you been like that boy? Looks like you could use some food."

"I do actually. I've already gone without eating for the last day and a half." I answered.

Some time later after arriving at the village, I was sitting at a table with a bunch of other people who lived in the village, telling them of how I defeated Haley the Giantess in battle, but without making it seem like much more than it was. (not that it could've been any more amazing) Some of the villagers were shocked, others were amazed that I performed such a feat and lived to tell the tale.

"Haley always took pride in stomping out anyone who crossed her path, whether it was a man, woman, or even child. It's just so shockingly vile to see such a girl as tender as her teen years be tainted by The Goddess and then love the idea of delivering death." One of the villagers exlained.

I was filled with so many feelings. Anger for the fact that so many innocent lives are lost by those who used to be like us, sadness for those who died and for familes who knew they had lost precious family members, and fear for the thought of what all the other Giantesses were like. If they were all as vile and cruel as Haley, that meant that if I left them lumber back to their Goddess after beating them, the moment I get there they'd probably all band together and make me part of the castle floor in no time flat! (no pun intended)

"I can't believe they could be so cruel. But that's why I'm on this journey, to prove them that we aren't helpless, that we can stand up against them, and show them what we can really do!" I assured the people.

What I got back were mixed reactions. Some of the villagers returned my speech with cheers and promotions of confidence, others were skeptical that someone such as myself would be able to make it to the end (mostly the shocked villagers).

"Well, we wish you luck on the challenges that lie ahead." The head of the village said.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake violently beneath mine and the villagers' feet, giving us the signal that a Giantess was soon to be among us!

Part 2

As soon as the people heard the tremors coming from the ground below, everyone retreated into their houses, hoping that if they were to hide, the Giantess would leave them alone. While I was still inside one of the houses with some of the people, I prepped my sword, shield and supply bag for the upcoming fight. It wasn't long before the tremors were right on top of us, signaling the arrival of the Giantess.

"Aww, where'd all the little people go?" The Giantess asked out loud, clearly expecting no response.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Hello little people! I'm not going to hurt you! Just bring me the boy with the sword and shield, and I'll leave everyone alone!" She announced sounding as innocent as a little girl.

It only seemed right to step outside and prep myself for what lied ahead, but I felt for some reason that she was being sincere, and didn't mean any harm. I nodded off to the people, and they followed suit, watching me as I exited the house I was hiding in, only to be answered by a gigantic girl crouching very close to me. After a rather irritating neck crane I saw what I think was the most gorgeous face I had ever seen, accompanied by some very pretty eyes and signs of blush on the Giantess' cheeks. Did she pretty herself up every time she stomped through a city, or was she just feeling nice today?

"Oh my gosh, you're even cuter in person!" She squealed, barely able to contain her excitement.

She moved into a sitting position and gently grabbed me and put me on her lap, appearing to make sure I was comfortable on top of her outfit.

"So, I've heard you've been causing quite the commotion with your fighting and encouraging lately." The Giantess said with a bit of affection present in her voice.

"I just think you're so amazing to have taken on mean-old-Haley and walked away victorious!" She said with rather obvious affection now.

What I was expecting was some malice from this girl, seeing that I was able to defeat someone hundreds of times my size, but to be complimented and said that I'm amazing by a Giantess? Definetly caught me off-guard.

"Um, thanks?" I responded, trying to sound at the very least somewhat grateful for the compliment.

A smile quickly spread across the Giantess' face as she picked up with both hands and snuggled me up against her face.

"OH, YOU'RE SO DARN CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!" The Giantess exclaimed.

She smothered me against her face so much that I didn't have any room to breath. I knew better than to resist her, seeing that this one looked to be even bigger than Haley.

"Can't...Breathe...Please...Stop!" I managed to choke out.

She stopped almost immediately when hearing my words and set me down.

"Sorry about that cutie pie." She replied.

"How about we leave this place so we can have some time alone?" She asked.

I nodded and she carried out the village and into an open field, placing me on the treetops and crouched down so that we were both eye level. I swear she had to be over 100 feet tall!

"So tell me, what's your name cutie?" She asked nicely.

"My name? Well, my name is Isa." I said with new vigor.

"Isa, that's a funny name! My name is Brianna, but you can call Bri!" She said cheerfully.

"So tell me Isa, why exactly are you trying to make your way to our Goddess?" Bri asked, showing her curiosity. I explained to her in great detail about why I was on this massive quest and what it was worth to me.

"Well for someone as cute and cuddly as you, you're certainly going to need some help. I'm rather sick of the Goddess myself, so why don't I join you on your journey?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment, but quickly gave her the green light, seeing as she would be asset to my journey ans even a great example of how maybe regular people and Giantesses could even live together, if we happened to come across any other villages later on.

"That's great! I hope we'll get to know each other very well Isa!" Bri said ecstatic over my decision.

"Same here!" I replied, feeling very satisfied myself with my choices.

*Goddess' Castle*

The Goddess normally kept her cool if situations arose, but something of this caliber was simply unheard of and couldn't keep a cool head. Brianna didn't ever seem like she expressed any feelings towards a regular sized person, so why would she now?!

"What is this travest that has arisen?!" She cried, her rage all too evident.

"Is Mommy Goddess upset?" Asked a very docile voice.

"Yes, yes there is Kate, why don't you handle it for your mommy please?" The Goddess aksed regaining her cool and using a very nice tone.

"Kate will make mommy proud!" She said and happily skipped out the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter Four: Little Girl In a Giantess' Body!