- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No, I'm not dead. I've just had a lot of stuff happening lately

The chapters have been finished and will be posted in given time.

Also, I'm deciding on what story to work on next as well as post its first chapter as well.

*The Goddess' Castle: Throne Room*
Four Giantesses stepped into the throne room and approached The Goddess, each of them with different expressions. The two Giantesses behind the front two had stern expressions, as they appeared to be forcing the other two forward. Those two Giantesses happended to be Kate and Brianna, who had just recently awoken from their unconscious states, scratches still present all over their bodies. They were then thrown to the floor right in front of The Goddess, who sat forward to make sure they heard her voice.

"Well, normally for something such as this to happen, I would send you off to the dungeon, but with the show you put on, I think you two deserve something special." She said, showing off a small smile.

"Maybe it'd be better if you put us there." Brianna said confidently despite looking terrible.

"Maybe. Put them in irons and shackles and leave them here. Isa will be having fun making his way here while trying to avoid all of my Giantesses. Meanwhile, I wonder how long you'll last with what I have in store for you..."

 

"The Goddess' Castle: Front Gates, Mid-day*
We arrived at the front of the castle not too long after leaving the village. I was almost expecting the Giantess who was carrying me to try something with me since there was nothing stopping her from crushing me in her hand, but she did nothing but carry me there. The gates to the castle opened, and she set me down right in front of the entrance.

"Don't think because I safely brought you here that I won't try to kill you if I see you within the halls." She reminded me.

"Likewise." I responded.

"Also, I would try running if you happen to run into any Giantesses you fought in the past, for they are itching for revenge against losing to someone like you..." She said darkly and then moved inside.

 

*Inside The Goddess' Castle: The Great Halls*
I swallowed spit and began walking inside, however I didn't pull out any of my weapons because i had a different plan of action. As I began walking straight down the first hall, I took in my surroundings. The castle was a combination of old and new, carpets could be seen stretching down for what seemed like like miles, covering the stone ground and complimenting the banners on the same stone walls that had symbols on them. With these surroundings, what I could do was hide under the carpets since I would barely show a difference under it and then slowly move forward, listening for any sounds. The second option was to use my chain sickles to move through the castle around on the ceiling, since I was sure my sickles could pierce the rock and let me climb. The only problem with this was that I'd be in plain sight of some taller Giantesses, and maybe cause some slight debris to fall and get the attention of other Giantesses. Lastly, I could use my surroundings to hide and/or shield myself from Giantesses in case either of my first two ways of getting to the throne room failed. I would've had more time to think about it, but I heard footsteps coming from deeper within the castle, so I dove under the carpet so they couldn't see me. It wasn't long before two Giantesses were right on top of me, scanning the hall since they were told that I'd just entered the castle.

"Do you see anything?" One of the Giantesses asked.

"Nope. Even if he's a speck compared to us, we'd be able to tell him apart from the rest of this place." Answered the other.

"Let's keep looking then. It'll be fun once we find him." The first one said.

I waited until the sounds of footsteps stopped and then continued to move under the carpet. Every time I heard footsteps I immediately stopped and kept still, aware that if they just happened to look at the carpet and notice something was off, they'd call others and that'd be the end of me. Eventually I reache the end of the carpet. I braced myself and left the safety of the carpet, only to run into a Giantess that was around Kate's height. (at least from my point of view) I was about to pull out my sickles when she asked:

"You must be Isa are you not?"

"Yes, what's it to you?" I asked uncertainly.

"Don't worry; I'm not here to fight you. I'm just merely showing you the way to our Goddess' throne room." She said and stepped out of the way, which was a hint as to this being the way to get there.

"You will see other Giantesses and they will direct you to the throne room as well, but only certain Giantesses will show you. I would tell you, but there's no fun in that now is there? You'll know it when you find them." She informed me.

I uneasily ran past her until she dissapeared from my view. This time there was no carpet to hide under, but plenty of pillars to hide behind. I could make out the silhouettes of multiple Giantesses down the hall, and they didn't seem like they were leaving their post anytime soon. I moved towards the wall in a quick, but quiet fashion and hid behind the first piilar. I peaked out of my hiding place to get a good look at the Giantesses, who weren't aware to my presence yet, but kept their heads close to the ground and turned her head constantly to get a good look at her lower surroundings. I made my way to the second pillar easily, ans then peaked to see what the Giantesses were doing. This time I didn't see anything, which made me feel uneasy. I turned my head the other direction to see two of the Giantesses looking this way, their backs turned. I quickly moved back behind the pillar, which unfortunately for me, got their attention. They turned around and began scanning the area around the pillars, seeing if they could spot anything out of place. I began sweating, knowing that I was to have to use speed to get my way through this hall. I dashed towards the next pillar, successfully hiding behind it and going unnoticed, but they seemed to be onto me, as they also move onto the area close by my pillar and began scanning the area again. I realized that this was eventually going to end with one of them finding me behind the pillars, so I decided to change tactics. I whipped out the chain sickles and threw one up, easily latching into the stone's ridges and allowing me to climb up. I threw the other one into the ceiling, and before I swung over, I shook the sickle stuck in the wall to cause some rubble to fall and make some noise. I let go and then swung onto the ceiling where I stuck the other sickle in and looked at the two Giantesses, who were franticly searching the area where they heard the noise, expecting to me behind the pillars. I smiled and began moving along the ceiling, spotting more Giantesses looking at the ground, not even remotely thinking about checking the ceiling for something so small. I kept moving about the ceiling for a while and as the number of Giantesses thinned out, I came to another divide the hall and with it, two Giantesses equal in size, but not tall enough to notice me on the ceiling.

"Hello, Giantesses." I said in a rather calm tone.

It seemed to get their attention, but they seemed to be confused until they looked up to see me hanging around. (no pun intended)

"Oh, good to see you Isa." The first one said.

"You're almost there, just a little ways to go." Reminded the second as they got me off the ceiling and placed me on the ground behind them.

This was it, it was just a straight shot now until I got to the throne room. I ran into a problem almost immediately. I spotted a Giantess taller than the ones I'd seen before, and I estimated her to be the same height as Serenity. To my horror, when I got a better look, it turned out to be Serenity, and she was intently looking around trying to make sure she'd find me first and that she could have her fun with me. I had to make sure that wouldn't come to pass. The only problem was that there wasn't anything I could move towards in order to hide. That is, except for a large chain present next to the right wall. I had to come up with a plan quickly because I knew it wouldn't take her long to make her way where I was and by the looks of it, something in my direction seemed to get her attention. I was about to start panicking, when I got an idea. From the earlier hallway, I remembered that it didn't take much to make some dust or soot, so I shuffled in place and quickly covered myself in some soot, made my way over to the chain and pulled out one of my sickles. Then I ran it over the chain, making a horrible scraping sound that made both me and Serenity shudder, but not me as much as it made her. Then I dashed over and slammed myself against the opposite wall, and began shifting slowly against it. As soon as we crossed paths, Serenity stopped and turned her head in my direction, while I held completely still, hoping that she would just keep moving, but she didn't. Instead, she focused on the wall and moved closer and closer, until we heard a voice come from down the hall where the chain was:

"Hey Serenity! What're you looking at the wall for?"  A Giantess smaller than her asked.

"Um, no reason. Hey, did you spot that little pest yet?" She asked, a little embarrased that she was caught staring at a wall just because she thoguht she saw something.

She moved down the hall to join the other Giantess, and I made a mad dash down the hall, still staying close to it so I had at least some cover. I don't know how long I ran for, as the hallway looked the same the more i continued down. Eventually I fell to my knees, tired and tuckered out after the run. But it seemed that is wasn't going to be much more of a marathon, for not too far down the way, I saw a huge pair of double doors, and two armored Giantesses, both equal in size, guarding the doors. I made a mad dash (once again) for the doors despite being tired, and made my presence known to them.

"Good afternoon ladies. I believe The Goddess is expecting me." I said a little more cocky than I should've been.

The guards bent on their knees to get a good look at me, and after ward they said:

"Yes, she certainly is. Go right on in." They said in unison and pushed the doors open with little effort.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapters 10 and 11 coming soon!