- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 A female servant tracks down the young woman who's been eating the town guards.

 

 

 

A tall, dark-skinned young woman listened stood outside the inn. She heard screams, the sound of smashing windows and breaking bones. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked towards the inn. The woman stood eleven and a half feet tall, though she told her friends she was just over twelve. Her smooth skin was the color of milk chocolate. She wore a gray skirt that accentuated the subtle curves of her slender figure. Her friends called her Bast. A set of cat ears peaked out of her done-up, black hair. She held a clipboard in her right hand.

 

The innkeep stood outside the front entrance, shaking. “Excuse me sir, have you seen a young woman?” Bast asked, a cordial smile on her face.

 

“You have no idea what’s going on in there. This thing… she ate half the residents, some of my employees… The guards are trying to stop her now, but I think she’s killed most of them…”

 

“This girl had long black hair, maybe wearing a red and black corset…”

 

“That beast? That woman-monster? You know her?”

 

“I’m terribly sorry for the mess. She’s always getting into trouble,” Bast said with a friendly smile. The man looked at her with disbelief.

 

Bast ducked through the doorway, and examined the inn’s bar. What was once a counter was now a fine collection of jagged wood and splinters. Tables and chairs had been smashed to bits. Bits of steel armor, twisted and mangled, were scattered about here and there, bits of flesh still inside some of them. The floor was splashed with blood. A streaked trail of blood lead toward the door to a doorway, which had clearly been broken through by something far larger than the door’s width. Bast walked toward the door. Cleo? A guard sprinted toward her from the room’s doorway, screaming. An oversized hand grabbed him from around the doorway, dragging him back. “That girl,” she said, with a mix of annoyance and amusement. “Cleo? You there?”

 

Cleopatra was reclining on her back, wearing a too-tight red and black corset. She dangled the body of the guard above her mouth, with the look of a playful housecat in her eyes. Her legs were bent up, her feet and head pressed against two opposing walls. The floor was covered in entrails, blood and bits of human flesh. Had she been standing, she would have stood nearly fifteen feet tall. Bast noticed the girl’s thick thighs, round ass and large breasts, which were proportionately approaching a D-cup. At least she’s looking healthier now, thought Bast.

 

“Cleo!” The giantess looked at her, startled. A guilty look ran across the girl’s face.

 

“Cleo! What are you doing!”

 

“I wandered off…”

 

“That was almost three days ago!”

 

“I’m almost twenty-one, I can do what I want! There was barely any food, and mom wasn’t sharing hers…”

 

“That’s no excuse! And what are you doing with that guard! Put him down!”

 

She slowly set the guard down.

 

Cleopatra spoke with an embarrassed quiver. “I was just hungry, is all.”

 

“So you started eating people?”

 

“Maybe…”

 

“How many?” Bast asked her, annoyed.

 

“Maybe five…”

 

“How many?” Bast said pointedly.

 

“Twenty-ish.”

 

“And you think that’s okay?” Said Bast. “To just… run around, and eat whoever? Without even paying for them?” The guard stood there awkwardly.

 

“Mom does it all the time!”

 

“That’s different. Those are field serfs, and that was back in Egypt, in lands that she governed. They belonged to her. These are free citizens of the Roman Empire! You can’t just go around eating whoever you want!”

 

“I guess. But I was really hungry, and I haven’t had any milk in a week!”

 

“That’s no excuse. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

 

“Can I just have this one last guard? This one’s nice and scrumptious…”

 

“No more eating people without permission.”

 

“Why should I even listen to you? You’re tiny! You’d feel great sliding down my throat!”

 

“And how would your mother feel about that?”

 

“Not good…”

 

“Exactly. So let’s go.”

 

“Wait! If I can’t eat this guard, can I keep him as a friend?”

 

“Only if he wants you to.”

 

“Guard, do you want to be her friend?”

 

“Only if she won’t eat me!”

 

“Okay,” said Bast. “Cleo, do you promise to not eat your friend?”

 

“Ummm… uhhhh… Okay! I always have fun with my friends, she said, stroking his head.” And with that, they headed out.

 

The Mayor

 

Bast watched as Cleopatra squeezed her way through the Inn’s doorway, breaking the wood around it to splinters. The guard followed, dragged by a length of rope. Cleopatra had stripped off the guard’s armor, and he walked behind her wearing nothing but his underwear and a metal shackle around his neck. Considering the circumstances, the guard was taking it quite well. Cleopatra stood up, slowly. She stood almost as high as the two-story Inn. “You can be my bosom buddy! You’ll feel nice and snug between my big old tits.” Cleopatra lifted up the guard and squeezed him between her breasts, which were held up by the corset. The guard seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

Bast ignored the display. She walked over past a row of trees to the innkeeper, who was talking to a group of guards, a short, well-dressed older man, and two young men on horseback. A dozen or so squires and servants stood around them. One of the men on horseback looked towards her, then towards the innkeeper. “That’s not her, is it? No. Excuse me, can I help you, milady?”

 

“Yes. I just wanted to apologize for everything that’s happened.”

 

The innkeep looked up at her. “They destroyed my inn…”

 

“How much will it take to pay for the damages?”

 

“ Well at least five gold coins…”

 

Bast leaned down and handed the man a few gold coins from her satchel.

 

“She ate… She ate my son…”

 

She took a few more gold coins and handed them to the man.

 

“Terribly sorry for your loss,” Bast said with a half-hearted attempt at sincerity.  “This should more than cover everything. Have a good day!” she said, and turned away from him.

 

Bast walked over towards the other men. At eleven feet, she easily towered over them, even the ones on horseback. The short, timid-looking older man didn’t even come up to her thighs. “Now, who’s in charge here?”

 

“I am,” said the mayor, trying his best not to stutter. “What’s going on here?”

 

“I’m sorry about the mess. I’m the girl’s caretaker. I’m afraid she got out of control.”

 

“Her caretaker? Got out of control! The she-monster ate ten of my guards!”

 

“Ten? I’m sorry, she gets so hungry sometimes... Really, there’s no helping it.” Bast counted out ten gold coins and handed them to the man. “Now that that’s settled, though, I have some other matters to deal with.”

 

Bast heard a crinkling noise. Cleopatra stood up over a row of hedges, waving shyly to the group. The guard was still wedged firmly between her breasts. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

“She gets a little carried away sometimes. The girl has a number of dietary issues, it runs in the family. She needs to eat frequently, or she’ll shrink down to normal size. And her digestive tract has several extra… well, I won’t bore you with the details. But I have her under control. Her mother will be here soon enough. In the mean time, I’ll need as much food as you have. Cattle are good. Slaves are better. And as much milk of the poppy as you have.” Cleopatra smiled when she said milk.

 

A deep rumble came from the distance. Then again. Then again. It sounded like a series of small earthquakes.

 

“What is that noise!” said the mayor.

 

“The Governess,” said Bast.

 

“Mom!” screamed Cleopatra.