- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Roman Hospitality is inspired by the playfully devious giantess comics of Mamabliss, which you can find by googling "MaximumGTS." It's a spin-off of my other series, Pax Romana.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A mysterious young woman appears in Pompeii's vault. There's no giantess stuff in this chapter: if you're feeling impatient, skip to Chapter 2. 

 

 

 

 

 

Insatiable Hunger

 

The guards made their way to the city vault, a dog leading the way. Someone had heard strange noises outside the vault, and the two posted guards were missing. The huge vault held emergency food stores for the city of Neapolis. The shelves were piled high with enough salted meats to last a harsh winter. There was little there in the way of valuables, so if it was a group of bandits that had raided the place, the were sorely misguided. The entrance was cracked open.

 

Suddenly, the dog bolted off into the darkness of the vault. He barked once, then again. The guards lit their torches, and cautiously made their way into the building. The shelves were half-empty and empty metal containers were strewn about the floor. Some were torn, while others had what looked like bite marks, as if some kind of large animal had broken in. The dog yelped, a sound that was followed by an odd popping noise. The guard turned the corner with sword in hand, expecting to see some kind of bear… But the only person standing there was a confused-looking, waif-like young woman, barely standing five feet high. She had what looked like long, red and black drapery loosely wrapped around her body, dragging on the ground. The woman was licking the inside of a metal container.

 

“Woman, you are trespassing on city property. Please, come with me now so I don’t have to use force.”

 

She stopped licking, but continued looking at the metal container.

 

“Woman, I believe there’s some sort of dangerous beast has been in here recently. Please, come with us now, so we can help you to safety.”

 

She slowly turned her gaze towards them. The woman looked half-starving, but had a dark, foreign beauty. Her skin was olive her beautiful hair jet-black, her breasts firm and delicate. Her sad look and doe eyes could have melted any man’s heart. She looked down for a second, and gave the guard a frightened look.

 

“Oh, I do hope it’s not a bear. I’ve always been terrified of bears. Please guard, could you rescue me?”

 

“Very well,” he told the other guards. “You two, search the rest of the vault. I’ll escort the girl to custody.” He placed shackles on her wrists and legs, and walked out through an alleyway towards the jail. She walked with him, her strange cloak dragging on the ground.

 

“Sir, what’s your name?”

 

“Trevor. And you needn’t call me sir, I’m barely older than you are.”

 

“No sir, hehe! I’m already almost twenty and half years old! Will there be food at this jail? I’m starting to get hungry again…”

 

“You’ll get a meal tomorrow morning.”

 

The girl looked at him sadly, and started to cry. “But, I’m out of food, and I’m so, so hungry. And I told my mother that I wouldn’t eat any that I didn’t pay for, , but  I’d do anything for some food. Anything…” She looked at him with a mischievous  look. Strange, he thought. The guard looked at her. Somehow, she now looked a bit fuller: her face no longer looked emaciated, her breasts seemed a bit plumper.

 

“The guard didn’t know what to make of her. She acted half like an overgrown lost child, half like a temptress. Was she really coming on to him? Either way, he couldn’t say no to those beautiful doe eyes. He reached for his satchel, and handed her a chicken leg he had been keeping for lunch. The girl grabbed it hungrily. She tilted back her head, wrapped her lips around it, and slurped it down, bones and all. Shocked, the guard asked, “are you okay!”

 

“Yes. More, please?”

 

I don’t have any more. The girl suddenly turned around and ran towards a fence.

 

“Chicken!”

 

The girl reached her hands through a hole in the fence. “I’m so hungry!” She stood back up, and was now holding a chicken by the neck. She stuck one chicken’s head down her mouth, her mouth opening wider than the man had ever seen a woman’s mouth open before. She grabbed the creature’s body, and somehow pushed the entire chicken down her throat. Gulp! She swallowed with a pleased sigh. The guard stared at her, stunned. The woman eyed the guard, licking her chops, and placed her hand on his shoulder. “I’m still hungry, for man…”

 

The guard knew better than to lie with some madwoman when he was on the job, but she was too beautiful to pass up. The alley was deserted. The guard frantically took his clothes and leather armor off. The girl likewise dropped her robes: she had a defined, round ass and beautiful breasts he wouldn’t have imagined her having just a few minutes ago. Her lips were bright red, and fuller than any the man had seen. The woman shoved the guard to the ground, with surprising force. He was aroused.

 

“I want... you… inside of me!” she said, almost too excited to contain herself. Then, something unexpected happened. The woman lunged over towards him like a cat and put one of his bare feet into her mouth. Kinky.

 

She lied almost flat on her stomach, making seductive eyes at him. The guard found himself enjoying the strange sensation. Soon, she had his entire foot in her mouth. Then his shins. When the guard felt his legs going down her esophagus, he began to panic. How was this possible? The guard tried to fight, but the woman didn’t seem deterred in the least. Soon, her lips were wrapped around to the top of his left leg.

 

“Please woman, stop whatever you’re doing!”

 

As if on cue, she grabbed his other leg and snapped it back. The guard screamed in pain. Her mouth stretched grotesquely around the guards thighs, yet her eyes were still beautiful. She looked into his eyes with a mix of lust and mischief. The woman held his arms down. With a ferocious intensity, she forced the rest of his body down her throat. The man felt his lower body being crushed by her powerful digestive muscles.

 

The woman gulped the last of him down, then burped heartily. She stood a bit taller than before. Looking down, she saw that her stomach had grown fat, the partially digested body of the guard in her stomach. She marched playfully over to the pile of clothes. She dug out a revealing red and black corset and slipped it on, pulling the straps as tight as she could. Almost instantly, her body changed. The fat compressed and moved from her stomach. Her back stretched out, until she stood just a bit taller. Her ass became larger and rounder, her breasts were now almost what one could call large.

 

“Oh.” She said, with a sad look in her eye. “I forgot to ask the nice man’s name. Mine’s Cleopatra.”