- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bast gazes longingly upon Scarlett, as Scarlett uses and abuses her worshippers.

 

Unrequited Love

 

The Baroness of Pompeii, clad in exotic robes, sat on her elephant, in the far end of Pompeii’s huge central courtyard. Her cavalry guards waited behind her. In the midst of the chaos, the Governess’ assistant, Bast, had discreetly led Epona and her guards out of the fray. In the distance Egypt’s Governess, Scarlett, was lying on the ground, having her way with her worshippers. Epona stood almost half a mile away from Scarlett now, but as huger as Scarlett was, it was easy enough to see her. Scarlett’s breasts had grown to huge proportions since gorged herself on Milk of the Poppy. Her massive, round breasts jutted out from her chest like two huge globes. Around her was a frenzied crowd, thousands in number. The cobblestone streets around her were drenched in blood, the same deep red that covered much of Scarlett’s body. A color that could almost be called scarlett. Epona wondered if that was how the goddess got her name.

 

As Epona watched, Scarlett reared up onto all fours like a hungry wolf. She lifted her posterior back and stetched her chest upward, showing off her round ass and thick curves. Even with her back arched, Scarlett’s breasts still pressed against the ground. She grabbed a few men with one hand and tossed them down her mouth, throwing her head back as she dropped them in. Her black hair flung behind her head.

 

Epona looked down at Bast. The dark-skinned, bespectacled servant looked small next to the Baroness. On foot, each of them stood about twelve feet high. Epona, however, sitting on her enormous elephant, sat nearly twice as high as Bast. She towered over her male cavalry guards.

 

“Tell me, servant,” Epona said with a bemused smile. “How many men has she killed today? Four hundred? Five?”

 

“I’ve counted 847 so far.”

 

Epona looked amazed. “Eight hundred forty seven men killed by one woman, in one day, purely for her own amusement?”

 

“I know! Usually she’d have killed at least twice that many men by now. I think she’s just a bit tired after the trip. Or maybe she needs some Red Spice. I just hope she’s okay… I mean, she’s not as young as she used to be…”

 

“That is not exactly what I meant…”

 

Epona watched as Scarlett, now laying on her back, shoved handfuls of men into her pussy. Her huge breasts, flattened by gravity, covered her entire chest and spilled over her sides. Scarlett turned on her side, fingering herself with a blood-covered hand. Her body crushed a few dozen men as she shifted onto her side. Several, at least, were crushed by her immense breasts.

 

Epona was amazed. “What incredible power. Twenty men just disappeared into her fierce womanhood, never to return.”

 

Bast looked on with concern. “Twenty-three, actually. Isn’t it a beautiful sight? I remember once in Luxor when she shoved three hundred men into pussy! I mean, not all at once, of course. She doesn’t have that kind of energy any more, though.. And I guess the day is still young… But still, I worry that someday, she might not be able to keep up this kind of lifestyle, you know? Which would be too bad. This is her art. It’s what she loves. I’d hate to see her lose that.”

 

Scarlett’s lustful voice echoed through the sprawling courtyard, as she shoved her fingers deep into her vagina. “My cunt will crush you all!”

 

Bast’s eyes were tearing up a bit. “I mean, look at her… She’s just such a wonderful, beautiful person… I know that I may come off as a bit cold, and professional, but I really, deeply care about her. Scarlett is the world to me. Her, and Cleo, that beautiful young woman… She’s all grown up now, but I still worry about her. The poor dear’s looked so thin the last few weeks. And Scarlett, look at those magnificent tits. I’ve never seen them that big… never seen them that beautiful…“ Bast looked over towards Scarlett, who was still lying down, rubbing herself.

 

Scarlett moaned. “I’ll mash you into jelly with my pussy!” True to her words, Scarlett shoved her entire fist into her vagina. Thick, red fluid ran down the sides of her huge labia.

 

“You know,” Bast said, “I’ve never told anyone this before, but… Sometimes I think I might be in love with Scarlett. Not that I’d ever tell her, of course. It would be so embarrassing, a mere personal assistant in love with a goddess… She’d probably put me in her harem.” Bast smiled. “You know, then again, maybe I should tell her…”

 

Scarlett was lying on her stomach. Her massive breasts started to expand, stretching out in front of her. They grew larger and larger, pushing outward and crushing men as they grew. But still, pressure was building up. Then, a trickle of white milk started to run down Scarlett’s nipples. It was like water dripping through cracks in a levee, moments before it bursts.

 

Scarlett’s voice rang out, strong and full of passion. “All of you… suck my tits!”

 

Men clamored and fought, trying to catch the milk as it trickled out. Some tried to climb up onto her breasts, but without success. Even the tallest men stood a few feet short of her nipples. The milk was coming out faster now. Scarlett shifted, angling her breasts so that her nipples were only a few feet off the ground. A man was crushed, but the crowd paid it no heed; the men gathered around her nipples in a frenzy, viciously sucking and licking her huge, engorged nipples. Each of them was several feet around, and stuck out almost two feet, as big as an ottoman. Scarlett’s head was leaned to the side, her eyes closed. Her breasts felt like they were going to burst. Still, they were getting bigger. And the pressure was still building up…

 

Bast’s usually composed face suddenly twisted into a strange expression. She looked up to Scarlett, then back to Epona, with a crazed, hungry look in her eyes. “I… I think really I need to go over there. Now. For… for business reasons. To help her with those massive tit—with her breasts. The milk.”

 

Bast started to walk towards Scarlett. No one tried to stop her.