- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scarlett's breasts continue to grow...

Scarlett leaned her head back and tilted the cart above her mouth with both hands. She had to have it now! All of it! Anyway, she thought, she was in Pompeii now. The area’s countryside, after all, was called the land of Poppies. Quickly, yet carefully, she poured the cart’s contents into her mouth. As always, it tasted slightly sweet. She swallowed, drinking the powder in a series of large gulps. She finished it off, shaking the last bits of powder out of the cart and swallowing. At first, she felt nothing. Then she felt a strange, pleasant tingling in her breast. As she started to rub them lightly, the feeling became stronger. She put her hands under her bustier and rubbed vigorously with both hands, squeezing and kneading her big yet firm breasts and nipples as hard as she could.

 

The feeling became stronger, but she needed more. Scarlett reached out into the crowd of worshippers, easily grabbing several men with each hand. The men tried to squirm and wriggle between her fingers, but her grip was too strong. With one hand raised just above each breast, she squeezed as tight as she could, crushing their bodies and wringing out warm blood onto her breasts. Scarlett let the drained bodies fall onto the ground and rubbed the warm blood over her enormous tits. Scarlett felt her breasts becoming subtly bigger, heavier. A few minutes ago, her breasts weighed just over five thousand pounds each. Proportionately, she would have worn a DD cup. What were they now? E-cups? F-cups? No, they were bigger than that, she thought. J-cups, maybe? She savored the feeling of their immense weight shifting as she moved her hands. They were easily bigger than her head. They had to be K-cups, at least. The warm tingling sensation was growing into something almost orgasmic. Scarlett felt the tops of her breasts pouring out over the top of her bustier. She felt a pressure building. Her bra had been tight before after using the Milk, but not like this. Her breasts were bigger and heavier than ever before. Each breast must have weighed more than the Baroness’ elephant. Scarlett imagined how good it would feel to crush a man under her huge breasts. ‘I’m a goddess,’ she thought. ‘Why stop at just one? I could use even the most innocent part of my body to kill a dozen men. It would be effortless.’ She remembered how good it had felt earlier to feel a man’s head crushed against her clit. Why not crush a man with her breasts?

 

“My tits feel so… amazing,” Scarlett with a distant, enraptured voice. Every ounce of Scarlett’s being was engrossed with the cornucopia of new sensations she felt in her enormous tits. In a state of ecstasy, Scarlett stood up. Then, hands still down her bustier, Scarlett clumsily stumbled near the edge of her platform. Even in her tight bustier, her massive tits heaved as she stepped.

 

A dense crowd still surrounded the courtyard, with men pressed closely together by the side of the platform. A man in the front row looked up. He saw Scarlett standing there on the platform, a mountain of legs and curves and breasts. Had she been 5’5, her breasts still would have been bigger than any the man had seen. But standing at 80’ 5’’, Scarlett’s breasts were a serious contender for the eighth wonder of the world, and they seemed to be getting bigger by the second. She stumbled his way, the ground quaking with each clumsy step. Her next step would take her off the edge of the platform. Her next step, the man realized for an instant, would crush him.

 

Her foot cast a shadow over a group of men in the crowd. A couple of the men made a hasty attempt to escape; the rest didn’t. It didn’t matter. Her foot was as long and wide as a draft horse, delicate and feminine in appearance, yet incomprehensibly powerful. It came crashing down upon all of them. Ten men were trapped under her foot. For an instant, Scarlett forgot about her breasts, as she savored the feeling of bodies crushing under her feet. She felt the men falling down forcefully, their spines breaking. A tenth of a second after that, she reveled in the little crunches and pops as their ribs cracked, their chest cavities compressed, and their skulls popped. She felt their flesh squish softly, their warm blood squeezing out under her feet like juice from a squeezed orange. “You feel so soft under my feet,” Scarlett said, almost moaning. She stepped off of the platform with her other foot. She felt another group of men crunch as she shifted her full weight onto the foot. Her enormous tits bounced heavily as she landed.

 

Scarlett forced her hands out of her too-tight bustier. Her tits were even bigger now. ‘She heard a loud ripping sound as seams stretched and broke. Her bustiers were made to support an incredible amount of weight. The support straps were as thick as naval ropes, and twice as strong. But with tens of thousands of pounds jostling back and forth, pushing out with greater and greater force, it could only take so much. Had she stood at a normal height, her breasts would have been S-cups, easy. At eighty feet, though… well, the alphabet only went on for so long. Her massive tits, still held high by her tight bustier, covered her entire chest and part of her shoulders. Her tits poured out over her bra. With a series of pops and cracks, her bustiers’ support cables snapped, one by one. Scarlett savored the pain as her huge breast swung down with incredible force, slapping against her upper abdomen, then bouncing back up and jiggling. She imagined what it would feel like if her breasts came down on a man with the same force. As she lifted her breasts up with her hands, she noticed their incredible weight, but was also amazed at how perky they were for their size. They’re massive, she thought. But she wasn’t done growing yet. Far from it…