- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scarlett's servant takes charge with some rude couriers. 

 

Bast

 

The couriers were running to catch Bast, but it wasn’t easy to catch her. First they had to get around the Baroness’ cavalry and mounted elephant guards, which blocked most of the street. Then they had to catch up to her. Scarlett’s lithe, coffee-skinned assistant stood just over 12 feet tall in high heels, and she had long legs for her body. The man had to make four or five strides for each one she made, and Bast was walking briskly. She was driven by a single-minded purpose. Running as fast as he could, the man eventually caught up to her. Standing just under six feet high, he came up to her hips.

 

“Hello, Bast? I’m from the trans-Imperial postal service.”

 

Bast didn’t stop. Annoyed, she said, “I don’t care.”

 

“There was a shipping error. We…”

 

“I’m really not in the mood for this.”

 

“It will just take one moment.”

 

Bast hated couriers. She thought about stopping, but then looked over at her boss, Scarlett. She was lying on her stomach the better part of a mile from Bast, on the opposite end of a huge courtyard, surrounded by a huge crowd. ‘Eighty-two feet of pure woman,’ Bast thought. ‘She’s stunning, all long black hair and feminine curves in her tight red corset. A corset which is no longer able to hold in her huge, beautiful breasts. Thank god for Milk of the Poppy. Those beautiful, immense tits… They look like they’re going to burst. I can’t even imagine how much milk is going to come pouring out,’ she thought. ‘Scarlett. Just the name is beautiful. So beautiful, and pure, and innocent…’ As she watched, Scarlett grabbed a few men out of the crowd. She shoved them into her vagina, moaning.

 

Bast bit her lip at the sight. “Ahh, yeah, crush them all…” Bast said aloud. ‘Okay,’ Bast thought, still walking quickly towards Scarlett, ‘maybe pure and innocent aren’t the right words to use. But her beauty… Her incredible power… Her complete and utter devotion to her every desire and passing whim… The way she uses men, eats them, crushes them, just to please herself… It makes me want do anything to please her. I’ve been a loyal, hard-working servant to her for decades. I’ve worked my ass off. I’ve been respectful and humble and polite—even to men. Even to fucking couriers. I’ve done every kind of damage control known to man. I’ve done everything I can for her and her daughter. I don’t even know the last time I’ve gotten off myself… I need this. I just need to feel one of those huge, engorged nipples rubbing against my—’

 

“Ma’am!” Bast’s train of thought was interrupted by one of the couriers. He was running alongside her, and then just in front of her, as she marched on. The other two couriers quickly caught up. “Bast, please, I just need a moment of your time.”

 

“Will you please shut up! I’m really not in the mood for this…”

 

Bast had never hurt anyone before. Well, not directly, at least. She had helped Scarlett do terrible things to countless people, sure. But for her, that business: she was in charge of the logistics, she did what she did out of loyalty and professionalism. She usually kept a calm, reserved, demeanor. Bast couldn’t remember the last time she felt so passionate, or so angry. ‘For some man to have the nerve to get in MY way, to talk to me as like he’s my EQUAL, to interrupt my fantasy... It’s all too much. I really, really hate couriers. You know,’ she thought, ‘my legs are getting a bit tired from walking. Maybe I could take a break…’

 

The courier was running backwards just in front of Bast. He looked up from just in front of her hips, and saw her expression becoming more and more enraged. He was a bit worried: Bast wasn’t a goddess like Scarlett, but at just under twelve feet, she wasn’t exactly small. A twelve foot woman can weight over a thousand pounds, and can easily overpower a grown man. The courier had seen a woman not much bigger than Bast throw a man twenty feet into a brick wall because of a rude remark. He’d heard stories of women her size stomping on men, or tearing them limb from limb: to an upset giantess, a 6’5’’ man is about as intimidating as a ragdoll. Still, he had to do his job.

 

“Please stop, woman. I just need to tell you one thing… and have you fill out some paperwork… This really shouldn’t be that hard!”

 

Bast raised a long leg as high as the courier’s face, placed her foot against his chest, and shoved him down to the ground with her heel. She stepped onto his chest with her right foot, holding him down. ‘This little bug had the nerve to raise his voice to me. I’ll show him who he’s dealing with. I weight just over eight hundred and fifty pounds,’ she thought. ‘I could step on this pitiful little man without crushing him—or with.’ She shifted some of her weight onto her right foot, pressing hard onto his chest. The courier let out a pitiful squeak. The other couriers stood by her side, making no attempt to flee. They could have been bound by fear, courage, duty, or lust. At any rate, none of them tried to run.

 

Bast stared down at him. “You dare raise your voice to me, you insolent little piece of shit? You? A man? A courier? What did you have to tell me that was so fucking important?”

 

“I… I… I just… The red…” He struggled to talk, but couldn’t get out more than a couple of words under her weight. The guard looked up through her long legs, seeing the black panties under her professional, anachronistic miniskirt. She was beautiful, thin and lithe, with milk chocolate skin and delicate features. Her curves were narrow but undeniably feminine. Her perky breasts weren’t exactly big, but were the perfect size for her slender build. His thoughts drifted away from his situation, and towards her. He tried to speak again. “I… I… I…”

 

Bast shifted more of her weight onto him. She heard a few of his ribs crack, before he made another pitiful squeak. Mockingly, she said, “I.. I… I… Is that all you can say? Then I guess whatever you were going to tell me wasn’t so important after all?” Her anger had turned to a twisted amusement at the man’s torment. ‘I think I’m starting to like this,’ she thought.

 

Bast chastised the poor courier. “Are you looking up my skirt? How dare you!” She pointed to his crotch. “Is that an erection? That pitiful, tiny thing?”

 

She turned around, moving her left leg into the air, then down between the man’s legs. A few more ribs cracked as the heel on her right foot twisted around. Her left foot, nearly two feet long and seven inches wide, dangled just above the man’s tiny crotch.

 

“You pitiful little worm! How dare you look at me licentiously! You are not allowed to be aroused without my permission!”

 

“I’m… I’m sorry…”

 

“Don’t fucking apologize unless I tell you to! You will worship my body! Worship me!”

 

“Yes… ma’am…”

 

“Ma’am?” She let her foot come down slowly. Her sharp heel pressed just a bit against his balls. “You will only address me as your grace!”

 

“Yes, your… Your grace!”

 

“Kneel before me!”

 

“But I can’t… your… grace…”

 

“You will do as I ask!” She pressed against him, ever so slightly harder.

 

“But, but… I can’t…”

 

“Kneel, or I’ll crush you!”

 

The man didn’t kneel: how could he? She was standing on his chest. Bast, of course, knew this. But it was fun, toying with him. ‘This is such a strange, wonderful feeling. I’m in complete control of his fate,’ she thought. ‘This annoying little courier is mine now. I have the power to let him live or die. I can do whatever I want with him, and no one would stop me. No one would care. Is this what it feels like to be a goddess? If being a goddess means crushing couriers, sign me up.’ She pressed down just a little bit more with her foot. The man let out another pitiful squeak. ‘I feel so powerful… I feel warm. I can’t remember the last time I was this wet. I could crush his pitiful little genitals with my heels. It wouldn’t even take any effort. But that’s almost too cruel, isn’t it? And I can’t even imagine how annoying his voice would be as a castrato. I just want to feel his body crush under my feet…’

 

Bast turned around again, digger her right heel deeper into the man’s chest. She held the toe of her left foot just above the man’s head.

 

Bast’s mouth twisted into a wicked smile. “I told you to kneel!”

 

She stomped the toe of her foot down as hard as she could. The man’s head splattered like a melon, spraying blood and brain on her black heels. Her heel hit the ground hard. ‘Ahh, yes! That felt amazing. It was easier than I thought. Just one, swift motion… His pitiful little skull is nothing but a few little chunks stuck to the side of my heel. I can’t believe I’ve never done this before. I doubt Scarlett would mind letting me have a few of her slaves now and again. Men are cheap, after all. Cheap, and plentiful.’

 

Just then, she noticed the courier to her right turned. He was trying to run away. But Bast had long arms, and as thin as they were, she was surprisingly strong. She deftly grabbed his collar with her right hand, yanking him back. ‘That was easy.’ Suddenly, the man’s collar tore, and he jerked away in fear.

 

There was something about the sight of a man running away in fear. It brought out something primal, something instinctual. All of a sudden, he was hunted, and she was the hunter. A panther. A lion. A cat. Bast felt something she wasn’t used to feeling: a simple, primal urge she couldn’t restrain. She pounced on the man like a puma, knocking him onto his back. Her weight crushed his legs and broke most of his ribs. ‘Primal,’ she thought. Without another thought, she dove in for the man’s neck. With a single, mad bite, her teeth ripped into the man’s jugular. She threw her head to the side, ripping out half of the man’s neck. She could feel the tendons rip between her teeth. Slowly, she got up. She wasn’t that hungry right now: the neck would do. ‘That felt amazing,’ she thought. ‘Completely and utterly wrong, but amazing. I’m dripping right now. Such. Fucking. Power. I’ve had it all this time, and I’ve never even used it. Twelve feet, eight hundred fifty pounds of raw fucking power. I’m finally living up to my namesake. Bast, the Huntress. Bast, the cat goddess…’

 

She noticed the other courier cowering a few feet away from her. She walked over to him, smiling. “You. Don’t look so scared. I got a bit… carried away with your friends… I’ve never been much for couriers, I’m afraid. But you… you look nice. You’re kind of cute. I might even let you live… If you can get me off.” Bast slipped off her black panties playfully. She lifted the man up by his collar. Standing up, he stood barely as high as her crotch. She grabbed his head, shoving his face between her legs. His head was buried in her huge womanhood. The man struggled to breath.

“Suck my clit. Lick my pussy. Get me off, and I’ll let you live.” He did his best, trying to get a little air here and there. But Bast held his head tight against her crotch. It felt good… She felt him trying to breathe. He tried to say something, but only managed a comical “Mmm, mmmmmm mmm…”

 

“What’s wrong, is my huge, soaking pussy making it hard to breathe? Oh, yeah… Harder… lick my clit, and maybe I’ll let you have some air… Or I’ll smother your face in my pussy…” He kept licking her clit. “Yes! Yes, you little worm. You’re my slave now, you better get me off. I work for Scarlett, I can do whatever the hell I want… Yes… Yes… Oh, make me cum…” She felt her thighs squeezed tight around his head, her legs wrapped around his tiny body.

 

“I didn’t tell you to stop sucking my fucking clit, did I?” Bast shoved his face harder. He sucked her clit hard, too hard, almost biting. But it felt good. “Oh yeah…” Bast writhed in pleasure. “Yes!” Her knees wobbled. “Oh, god, I’m going to come…” The pleasure was almost too much for Bast. She felt herself twisting around, then falling to the side. She felt her hips squeezing together tight around the poor courier’s neck. Then, she felt her ass land on him, hard. She felt him crushing under her. It felt good.

 

“Well now I’ll have to get my dress cleaned. What a pain. I’m sorry about that, little man…” But Bast didn’t really feel sorry, at least not about the couriers. She looked over, and saw Scarlett, still eating and crushing her way through the huge crowd. How had she forgotten? ‘Those huge, beautiful tits. Those hips, that ass… I need her, now.’ She even thought of her responsibilities for a moment. ‘She needs me to. The courier—maybe I should see what they were trying to tell me…’

 

Bast looked at a letter the courier was carrying, and read to herself. “There was a mistake… ‘The Red Spice was bleached to make it less attractive to robbers… Well, that’s standard practice in these parts. Wait… here, it says that it was mixed in with the Milk of the Poppy that Scarlett swallowed earlier… Oh my.”

 

‘If what the letter said is true, if there was a huge shipment of Red Spice mixed with the powdered Milk of the Poppy that Scarlett swallowed earlier… It could make her grow even bigger. It could send Scarlett into a crazed, sexual frenzy. Well, an even bigger one than usual. And Cleopatra, too, after she drinks the milk… And me, if I decide to suck on those huge, beautiful tits of hers… Maybe I should tell her,’ Bast thought, as she started to walk towards Scarlett. ‘Or maybe not…’

 

Bast smiled to herself. “I wonder how big she’ll get, anyway?”