- Text Size +

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well you’d have to consider my answer to the previous question. But as for a location setting, am I allowed to say the Justice League satelite? No, I guess that’s fictional. Perhaps on a hillside overlooking the sea.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number three, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Without doubt, I’d have to say your own dining room, early evening, with the lights on and you in an evening gown.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

GIRLFOOD:  Call me biased, but I’m very partial to reserving a private room at the Forbidden Dish specifically for you to make me the main course.

 

PLEASA:        So which one is it to be this time?

 

ADELINE:      A restaurant specifically designed for me to eat shrunken men would have to be very appealing. So I’ll pick number one.

 

PLEASA:        One match with contestant number one, and one match with contestant number three. Ask your final question to contestant number three.

 

ADELINE: Contestant number three, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           A nice clean white pavlova would feel the best, and look the best, while you’re eating the conventional food from around me, as I anticipate my turn in your mouth.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

GIRLFOOD:  You could make up an exotic sauce and dip me in that.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

CARYCOMIC:          If I had to go, I think I’d rather go plain, without any added preservatives.

 

PLEASA:        So who will it be this time?

 

ADELINE:                  I’ll choose contestant number two.

 

PLEASA:        Well that was your last question. You’ve had one match with contestant number one, one match with contestant number two, and one match with contestant number three. You don’t have to go with the odds, but take your time while we go to a commercial break.

 

ELIZABETH’S TAILOR:     Hello there. Being in the women’s fashion design business, I understand that we women like a reliable washing machine. Have you ever noticed that sometimes men’s clothes can shrink in the wash? With the new Contractomatic washing machine, there’s enough room to put a full sized man in the wash, with his clothes on, so that both he and his clothes will shrink at the same rate, and all come out sparkling clean. The Contractomatic washing machine comes complete with optional oxygen tank, in case the man can’t hold his breath for the entire duration of the wash cycle. Order in the next fifteen minutes by calling the number on your screen, and we’ll even shrink the price … but not by much.

 

PLEASA:        We’re back, and wasn’t that an appropriate advertisement for this show’s demographic. Well Adeline, the time has come to choose your shrunken man.

 

ADELINE:      I’ve thought long and hard about this, which wasn’t easy with that advertisement distracting me, and I think I’d like to swallow contestant number three.

 

PLEASA:        A great choice, and here’s your chance to meet Timescribe. That’s it, pick him up and have a taste. We’re also throwing in your complementary prize: a gift voucher for Pavlova Palace, where you can order the dine in or take home pavlova of your choice. And as for Carycomic and Girlfood, better lunch next time. You’ve been watching the Dieting Game. When in Paris, our contestants choose to stay at the Paris Hilton. This program was brought to you by Contractormatic washing machines. Pleasa Gibbons speaking. Good night!