- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If any of you have other approaches in mind, feel free to become co-authors and submit your own chapters. If an idea relates eg to chapter 3 of my work, call your chapter “Appendix to Chapter 3.”

These days, there are millions of business women out there in the world, and one of them could be just the right woman to make a tasty meal out of you. You just need to know how to go about finding a suitable dining damsel. Some of them will make this easy for you, by coming out of their offices and eating their lunches in public places, such as parks, public gardens, nearby forests, food malls and seats beside footpaths. At this stage, we will suggest that the process of reconnoitring these places in search of a giantess vore partner should be done at normal size. To do so at reduced size might possibly draw undue attention to oneself.

If the woman is obviously going to spend time seated in public eating her lunch, you can find a suitable place to observe her and take your time about it. If she only plans to buy some food quickly and take it back to the office, you have to observe her quickly, and will even have to take steps to sneak into the office to meet her properly after reducing yourself. We will cover that process in depth in a later chapter.

 

Step one is to find a woman who catches your eye. There are several factors to consider here:

(1)  Neck: You may prefer a long slender neck, as you visualize the time when the woman will gulp you down inside it. Or perhaps a wide powerful neck looks more appealing. Give some consideration to the pre-vore enjoyment of snuggling against the woman’s neck, as you browse her features.

(2)  Shoulders and upper arms: A woman with powerful bulky rounded shoulders would enhance the size advantage that you will perceive in her, once you have made yourself small enough for her to be a giantess by comparison. Slender arms might have a more dainty feminine appeal, when you can picture your giantess stooping down to pick you up.

(3)  Hands: Nail polish and long nails can be rather off putting at tiny size. Try to find a woman who has her nails at finger length. Decorative jewellery might also be a problem, if you want to feel the woman’s fingers encircling you, without being pressed against a metal ring or some other item.

(4)  Breasts: If you just want to be eaten, then perhaps this factor isn’t necessarily important. However, if you would like to be placed between the woman’s breasts first, or climb around on them at your tiny size, then it would be worth surveying the terrain up front.

(5)  Legs: This is where fashion becomes very important. A lot of pleasure and excitement could be gained by the shrunken guy, if he sees a woman walking towards him in pursuit, while he backs away in the role play of attempting to avoid being caught and eaten. Women wearing unfeminine trousers and coats are of the least possible appeal. A dress that runs from the neck to a few inches below the knees is perhaps the most appealing and revealing way to leave the woman’s shapely lower legs exposed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

We hope that you’ve enjoyed this opening chapter and picked up some useful tips to help you go about being eaten by a giantess. At this stage, there will be 8 chapters. 

And now I've begun this outlandish recital,

I ask Cary's thoughts on the pun in the title.