- Text Size +

The first chapters of this book were addressed to Tinys on the subject of finding a giantess. This chapter is the reciprocal message, addressed to Giantesses. Most of the world’s male population are not that keen on being eaten. If a Tiny doesn’t come knocking on your door to be eaten, you need to make your own opportunities. There are two basic ways to go about this.

 

(1)  Make location searches for Tinies. Look around scenic outdoor locations, or in your own garden. If this fails, try searching your own house suddenly, when an uninvited Tiny might think you’re going to be sleeping. Use the same approach in your workplace when nobody else is around. You never know when a Tiny might be hiding. A vigilant eye can be the difference between a dull supermarket freezer TV dinner and a delicious Tiny man.

(2)  Invent a shrinking method. Shrinking machines can be very effective, so long as they are either small and compact enough to be portable or stored in a place where you will be able to entice an unsuspecting full sized man to go, without anyone else finding them. Miniaturization pills and reduction serums can more readily be slipped into a man’s/boy’s meals or drinks, so long as there is nobody around to witness his sudden reduction in size.

 

Once you have perfected a method for reducing someone, you need to decide whom you would like to shrink. It could be a complete stranger. For this, the portable shrinking machine is the most reliable method, as you will have to ambush the person in a forest, perhaps an alley, or follow him home to his own home. Even if you make the acquaintance of a stranger, it is worth spending some time for a few weeks or months to get to know your future meal, rather than just shrinking him and eating him. By all means, get the shrinking out of the way first, so that he knows what’s in store for him and can’t do anything about it. But then take him on private outings or even dates, and make the most of a protracted period of time, before sending him on his way to your stomach.

 

That said, there can be a much more exciting and complex relational dynamic from shrinking a person you have known for some time. A work colleague, or a school/university student, or an old friend, or someone you have babysat either in the immediate or distant past, are all choices of subject, which will enable you to have interesting discussions as the newly shrunken man/boy accepts that being shrunken is indeed possible, and begins to plead for a more favourable (for him) outcome than the one you have announced that you have in mind.

 

If you are confident that you will be able to administer the method of reducing him, without him having any chance of anticipating it or preventing it; you may wish to discuss the subject of reducing and eating him hypothetically, long before you go ahead and do it. His reactions will be insightful and most likely amuse and entertain you. Ask him how he’d feel about it. Take him out dancing, romancing and enjoy life together, until the time draws near for you to enjoy a very special meal. Whether or not men love to be eaten, men do feel a hunger to be loved.